• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon- Hidden name.

Starshine

Jayfeather FTW! :D
I didn't see any threads like this one, and I double checked. If however I missed it, please close this. thanks :)

The point of the game is for one poster to post a sentence with a pokemon's name in it, and the next poster has to figure out what name it is, and if they are right they edit their post with a new puzzle. The name can be spread out for a bit tougher puzzle
Example:

Poster one:

The dragon flew through the crisp mountain air.

Poster 2: Is it dragonair?
Edit
( Insert next one here XD)
Poster 1: Yes. The dragon flew through the crisp mountain air.

Or it can be I a string of words ( explain fail? ) for an easier puzzle:

Poster 1:

"Don't leave without me.. why does this happen to me all the time?" the kid complained as he chased after the bus.

Poster 2:
Is it mew?
Edit
( Insert puzzle here )
Poster 1:
Yes. "Don't leave without me.. why does this happen to me all the time?" the kid complained as he chased after the bus.

I'll start with an easy one:

" Stop walking so slow!" the girl poked Trey to get him to walk faster.

SCORES:

Scores discontinued. This thread is getting popular XD

CURRENT RECORD FOR MOST POKEMON IN ONE SENTENCE:

dragonair- 18 and counting STILL! :D

Last edited:
" Stop walking so slow!" the girl poked Trey to get him to walk faster. :D

It's Crawdaunt, isn't it?

Edit

Easy ( Again, just to get this thing started)
Meow. Is that even a sentence?

Sunkern, perhaps?

if so,
Abrakadabra! Alakazam! Check out this geo, dude!

Kidding! but, extra points if yo can tell me which one I meant.

Are cans recyclable up to the number nine?

Yes, yes they are XD

1. Is it Abra? 4 pokemon in one sentence? NEW RECORD TIME! XD

2. Arcanine.

Also, mine is still unsolved. It's a LOT simpler than you're making it. Ah, confusing with the obvious. It's fun XD Seriously, I have no idea how it's still a mystery X/

STARSHINE!

is it Evee?

Actually, sorry, it was in fact, Kabuto.
Abrakadabra! Alakazam! Check out this geo, dude!
I'm a stinker, aren't I?

Last edited:
Yay for me :D but really, it's not easy with the big hint? This was fun at first, but now it's irritating. >:( ... oh well. Remember what an interjection is, people!

Wait, it isn't Evee, because Evee isn't a pokemon. If it were Eevee, it might work, but...

Interjections, show excitement, or emotion, they're generally the part of the sentence ended with an exclamation point, or by a comma when the feeling's not as strong...

Last edited:
* Shoots fireworks with flamethrower in celebration, until she looks at her singed leg from the silence game and runs for cover until the fireworks are gone* :D Yep. It is.

You know, now that you've posted that whatever it used to be that will be it XD kidding, kidding. I just wonder who's right...

I just realized: It's Eevee, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom