• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Whee! Going to camp!

Melati2008

My avvie is a happy cat!!!
Tommorow I'm going on a school camping trip in another state! I'm going to absail, zip-lineing, candle-walking and God knows what else!WHEE!
*bounces around hyperly*
And I'll be back on Sunday.
B.T.W: My big brother (rock-ground) is extremely happy to be rid of me for the weekend because I'm annoying.

Whoo-hoo! Camp. I'm sure you'll have fun; I did when I went to camp a couple of weeks ago. It's probably not the same camp, but they all have the same general idea. I wish I could go back to camp. >_>

My original response was "And that's a good thing *how*?" But then I realized you weren't going to [STRIKE]suckish[/STRIKE] summer camp, so now my response is, "Yay for you! Sounds fun - all we did is go to Medieval Times which I've been to a million times because we get discounts because my older brother's girlfriend works there. =2

I'm going to camp too!Church camp!then,when I get back,I have to unpack and pack again to go camping AGAIN with my family!

Back
Top Bottom