• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Chao Shop. Closed

Caazper

Closed
I'm on seribii i'll be there more often if you want more maybe i can make you them. (Caaz)

Welcome to the Chao shop! if you want a chao you came to the right place :D here is some of my work,
sneaselslepingml6.gif
kabutopsmh2.gif
sythergq8.png
scizorju6.png
altiriavg0.png
sandshrewyd7.png
sneaselec7.png

And the only cost is to level up my pokeball down in the sig.
Here is the form

Pokemon to use:
Hovering thingy:
Pose:
Animated:
Others:

Notes, hovering thingy you can put, | ./♥/!/? | . for pose you can have, Sitting/Sleeping/Standing. i can make them animated but it'll take longer.

Rules:
1. No flaming the chao, they dont like that, just tell me whats wrong with them and i can change it.
2. All of the forum rules apply.
3. if you want to work in the shop PM me (Caazper)
4. you must give credit.
5. say thanks.

Last edited:
Re: The Chao Shop.

Awesome.

Pokemon to use: Sandslash
Hovering thingy: ?
Pose: Sitting
Animated: Nah.

Pokemon to use: Altaria
Hovering thingy:
Pose: Sitting
Animated: Nah
Other: It's an Altaria, but can you please make it golden instead of blue? Not shiny, cause that's kinda dull, but really golden? And instead of white-but-faintly-sky-blue wings, can you please make them white-but-faintly-silver wings? And if possible, maybe include the crown, necklace and ruby clawcaps, like in this sprite? And can the eyes just be those curved lines that represent happy eyes in the Sonic games?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease? I hope it's not too much trouble...if it is, you don't have to do it ;]

Pokemon to use: Mewtwo
Hovering thingy: ♥
Pose: Standing
Animated: Yes!
Other: Can it have blue eyes and a lighter-than-usual purple tail?

Pokemon to use: Mew
Animated: Yes!
Other: Can it have a long tail and have faint purple eyes?

Thankies!

Zephyrous Castform, heres yours
sandshrewyd7.png

I'll start working on everyone else right now :D

Melodic Harmony, i can do those no problem :D
Mewtwo, Yes and Yes :D

These will take a while, ill start with Melodic Harmony's first.

here's Mewtwo, Mewtwo. :P
mewtwouf2.png

Edit opps forgot to animate it >.< i'll do that

Last edited:

Pokemon to use: Feraligator
Hovering thingy:!
Animated: NO thank you

Um, you still have "the shop is closed" in the first post, but you took the [Requests Closed] part out of the thread title and you only have one other request, so is it okay if I make one too? They're just so sweet and I wanted to get in before the next rush of requests. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, of course.

Pokemon to use: Blaziken~
Pose: Um, standing.
Animated: Yes, please.
Others: Could it have brown eyes instead of the usual blue?

Pokemon to use: Rayquaza or Lugia, your choice.
Hovering thingy: Could you make it a green heart for Rayquaza, or if you do Lugia, a blue one?
Pose: Whatever is easy for you, but preferably sitting.
Animated: No thanks.
Others: Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom