• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Can't View Other People's Profiles

Re: Uh...

Are you sure? It may just be a problem with viewing new members' profiles - that is, members who haven't activated themselves yet. Can you view mine?

Yes, I can. But it won't let me on the index of the forum for some reason. I need to send some friend invites to people from the old forum.

EDIT: I think I found out why. I'm trying to view Tailsy's profile, and it won't let me because she doesn't appear on the members list.

EDIT2: Wymsy PMed me saying she couldn't even view the rules, because it loaded with a white screen. I also have that same problem as well. Is there something going on, Butterfree?

Last edited:

I have the same problem, but I keep trying to see Gardevoir_Girl's thing. Although I was clicking the 'welcome out newest member' thing with her name, but it only came up with some stuff that I need administrative abilities, or that my user doesn;t have enough rights to view it >_>

It's because they're not activated yet. Butterfree knows about it already; unfortunately, she may have to end up rewriting all of the rules from scratch.

I'm sorry, I think you may be mistaken, Dragon_night. I'm not Gardevoir_Girl, just Gardevoir. And I was previously Tangled Feet.
However, if there IS a Gardevoir_Girl, I didn't see her on the members list.

I'm sorry, I think you may be mistaken, Dragon_night. I'm not Gardevoir_Girl, just Gardevoir. And I was previously Tangled Feet.
However, if there IS a Gardevoir_Girl, I didn't see her on the members list.

Yes, I'm talking about the original Gardevoir Girl. I guess she hasn't activated her account yet >_>

Back
Top Bottom