• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When the Worlds Need Us [MASS CROSSOVER RP]

Thorne

It's feeding time
A massive crossover RP run by Male Gardevoir, Exo-Raikou and Shining Eevee
It all began when some civilizations with advanced technology began performing experiments on the dimensional borders. It wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the fact that it simply happened too much. As a result, the borders between the dimensions were torn asunder, leaving all worlds as one giant. Some time have gone since the fusion of all worlds happened, and residents have slowly grown used to the presence of each other.
So much, in fact, that a city have grown on the landmass which connect all worlds to each other, like the middle of a giant circle. A city where species from all worlds reside together, quite possibly exchanging information about their home world.
However, now something that threatens the existence of all worlds have come forth. A group of various species, with only dark intent, have discovered a giant machine in the middle landmass, this machine have the power to drag all worlds into the middle, crashing into each other and causing what could only be best described as an apocalypse. Thankfully, this machine lacks parts it needs in order to work, and these parts have been spread out over the worlds.
Now, a group is being assembled, a group with the goal to seek out and destroy all these machine parts, with the intention of saving all dimensions from their end.
Obviously, the group attempting to use this machine for their own will does not approve of this, and use all their might and minions to stop those trying to destroy their plans.

To put it short, a group of nefarious bastards plan to use a machine that makes all worlds crash into each other, but parts are missing, and spread out around the various worlds. As the RP begins, the good guys are meeting the person who plan to lead this mission. Only time can tell what the heroes will meet on their quest, but hopefully they'll pull through it together.

Rules
1. Use common sense, you know most standard RP rules, and I expect to see that
2. You can be just about any character from any media, with some exceptions. You can't be a major antagonist unless you think of a good motivation for them to help the protagonists. For example, Dimentio from Super Paper Mario wants to destroy the world, so he doesn't have a reason to help, but on the other side, Bowser, while still an antagonist, doesn't want to DESTROY the world, so it would make sense that he helped the good guys.
3. Don't go out-of-character, if you want to play for example, Mario, then you should be Mario, a cheerful plumber with a liking for mushrooms, not a homicidal psychopath who can't go five minutes without kicking someone in the gut.
4. You can be an original character, should you make him/her fit into the universe you decide that he/she belongs to.
5. You can't be an antagonist, that's Shinyvee's, Exo's and my job.
6. Have fun.

Character form
Name: (Obvious)
Media: (Where are your character from)
Appearance: (Post a picture if you want to)
Personality: (How is the character as a person?)
Abilities: (What can they do?)
Other: (Anything else you'd like to add?)

Reserved:
???/arylett Dawnsborough
???/Patar

Accepted:
BLU Scout/Little Sister/Full Metal Cookies
KOS-MOS/Caeda/Storm, Earth, And Fire
Gohan/Barubu
Zero(Original character)/ProgMetal_64
Flandre Scarlet/Skymin
Leon/Malcom/Blaziking
Sora/Flora and Ashes
Diamagon Ace/Darksong
Lucidia/Cryptica
DORUmon/Tokomon/Shining Eevee
RED Pyro/Brock
Bonecrusher/Ravage/Exo-Raikou
Clara(original character)/Dragonair
Megaman X/Zero/Ketsu
Blacksmith/Heroes of Newerth/Midnight
Charmy Bee/NightDaemon
Cecill Sunhawker(Original character)/Pichu Chris
Lloyd Irving/Xaldin
Arctus(Original character/River
RED Sniper/Moon-Panther

Okay you can sign up now.

Last edited:
Mmm, quick question. Are we allowed two characters? You can't have X era!X without X era!Zero and vice versa.

Name: (BLU) Scout
Media: Team Fortress 2

Appearance: Scout is tall, lean, and light, but by no means weak. His long legs are extremely well-muscled and strong, and while his arms are skinny, he packs an impressive swing with a bat. He's quite flexible too, but doesn't show that off much.

His face still holds the roundness of youth, though it's starting to give way to a sharply angled face and high cheekbones, though his nose looks rather squished, like its been broken more than once, and he bears a spray of freckles over his face that make him seem younger than he is. He's fairly tanned, as he spends a lot of time outdoors, and if one catches him topless, he has a noticeable shirt tan.

As for clothing, he usually wears a pair of dark brown shorts, a blue shirt with the sleeves torn off, white knee socks, a black baseball cap and orange headset, bandages wrapped around his arms, and black running shoes. He also has dogtags on a chain that he never takes off, and a black backpack.

Personality: Scout is, to say the least, a loudmouth. He says whatever comes to mind when it comes to mind and rarely thinks about something for more than five seconds before he does it. He's cocky, forward, and a flirt, turning his 'charms' on almost any woman he comes across (not like it ever works). He finds it a bit hard to sit still, getting twitchy and impatient after a few minutes. He's a bit of a mama's boy, though he nearly never shows it except when he talks about his beloved Ma, or when she's around.

Abilities: Double Jumping; Can outrun a train; Skilled with a Baseball bat, pistol, and sawed-off shotgun; able to piss off anyone in a ten-foot radius; swears like a sailor

Other: Derp this is kinda bad, but whatevs. :V

Might make a second character. maybe.

Glad to see this up. I'd put up my forms (for the sake of people besides you and SE) but I'm currently typing on my DSi.

Name: (RED) Sniper

Appearance: This is what he looks like, the only difference is that he's eyes are yellow. I may replace this picture with one I'll draw later of what I think this guy looks like. On his back he carries a wooden shield where he stores a few empty jars and weapons when not in use, it also sports a car battery on the inside as a form of protection against getting back stabbed.

Personality: He is a very calm, controlled man that basically sees life as a day at a time. Though he is calm and tends to be a creeper with how he watches and follows some people for his amusement, he wasn't the happy fellow his entire life. When he first was placed on his base, he was a vengeful man that took out his rage on the BLU team through painful tortures and forced respawn. But after some time, he grew calmer and grew used to his lot in life. He holds a deep hatred for the "Old Hag" that trapped him onto the RED Base, but instead of taking out his wrath on others he has decided to focus it on more constructive means.

He is a very sweet when he wants to be, known to "adopt" people that he grows fond of as his own little pups. He is silly and good humoured, finding a good chuckle out of most situations and enjoys messing with others by either making them laugh or creeping the living hell out of them. He likes to help people with their problems, even f they don't want help in the first place.

Abilities: Well, he doesn't have any special power per say but he does have skills with a Rifle, a Bow and Arrow and two kinds of blades called a Kukuri and a Tribalmen's Shiv. He has a heightened scent of smell and hearing, aiding him when Spies used to sneak up on him to back stab him.

He also has a knack for stumbling upon the weaknesses of others and figuring out what's on one's mind with the fainest of clues.

Other: He's a bit of a creeper. Also...he is a character I used in a RP me and a few friends are doing (FMC, Skymin, I'il Dwagie). He seems to have become a Were-dingo...so he has this thing for blood and raw meat, as well as some "dog-ish" traits.

Last edited:
Reserved.

Also it saddens me that 19 people besides myself have looked at this thread but only two have signed up. D:

Finally it's here.

Name: KOS-MOS
Media: Xenosaga
Appearance: As she was in Episode 1
Personality: KOS-MOS isn't human, she's an armored construct. As such, her thought processes are not that far from those of a computer. While she has a simulated personality installed to facilitate communication with humans, KOS-MOS is an extreme by-the-numbers type who places logic and probability above all else in decision-making. Also, KOS-MOS follows directives to the letter, and usually doesn't care about anyone but Vector employees. However, while KOS-MOS seems emotionless, signs indicate that she's not entirely so.
Abilities: Immense physical strength, warping a pleathora of weapons in from Vector Corporation's armories, the X-BUSTER, an array of destructive lasers fired from her abdomen (also absorbs gnosis, but when it that ever going to be relevant here?)
Other: Well I can't think of anything.

Second character pending.

Last edited:
Ack, can I have a reservation? My computer crashed last night and I have summer assignments to do.

Name: Megaman X
Media: Megaman X series
Appearance: X puts the "x" in expy
Personality: If you looked up "Technical Pacifist" in dictionary, you would find X's face right next to it. X is a nice guy and, though due to the whole "killing people" thing isn't particularly found of his job, a great hero. He's one to try to talk things out before attacking, even if it never works and thinks that one should never try violence first. He's a little bit to grounded in reality at times, and can't wrap his head around the idea of other dimensions or the kind of things contained within. He can sometimes get a little bit to preachy, much to the annoyance of others. Despite their differences, he is Zero's Heterosexual Life Partner.
Abilities: X-Buster: Chargeable plasma buster
Variable Weapons System: Can copy a move of his defeated foe

Name: Zero
Media: Megaman X series
Appearance: This girly looking dude
Personality: If you looked up "Badass" in the dictionary, you would find Zero's face right next to it. He has quite the Jerkass facade and thus is only really nice to X. Zero has more of a "Talk to the Fist" mentality than X does. Of course, a facade is a facade and he cares quite a lot about the world. He's done things that he wishes he hasn't, whether they are blurry in his memory or still rather fresh scars. He's able to catch clues that some aren't and can be quite stealthy when he wants to be. Like X, he is quite skeptical of this whole deal. Despite their differences, he is X's Heterosexual Life Partner.
Abilities: Z-Saber: Totally not a lightsaber. Nope.

Double Other: Brain Fart+TV Tropes+Unable to put imagination into words, not actions=lame me

EDIT: Started to draw from my headcanon here. Stupid inability to directly describe characters.

Last edited:
Name: Caeda
Media: Fire Emblem 1 (And 3. And 11.)
Appearance: Shiida is a teenage girl of average height and build. She has long dark blue hair and clear blue eyes. Usually she will wear a red dress with gold-decorated white armor and matching boots. Here are two pictures, since my description is probably inadequate.
Personality: A pure hearted, optimistic type, Caeda seems childish at first, but she becomes deathly serious when the time comes. Quite a caring type, and not exactly afraid to get her hands dirty. (And if he ever shows up, Shiida is quite devoted to Marth. ^_~)
Abilities: Riding pegasi; using lances; tossing javelins
Other: Nope, unless, again, Marth shows up.

Name: Gohan
Media: DragonBall Z
Appearance:clicky
Personality: Gohan, being only half-Saiyan, is unusual in his values and personality. These unique values and personality separate him from pure Saiyans; as powerful as he is, he does not like fighting much. However, when he is forced to fight, he shows special interest in protecting his family and friends. Like his father, Goku, Gohan has a pure and gentle heart. Besides concerning himself with his family (and his studies), Gohan has a strong attachment with his mentor: his father's former archrival named Piccolo. Piccolo was forced to train Gohan after the death of Goku. At first, the relationship with Piccolo is a frightening one, but after just one year, Piccolo admits his change because of the friendship he develops with Gohan and even sacrifices himself to save the boy. Because of this, Piccolo can be considered as a surrogate father for Gohan. Krillin also has influence on Gohan, as almost an uncle/nephew relationship, mainly because Krillin is Goku's closest friend. In some cases, Gohan displays a ferocious appetite just like Goku, a trait he presumably inherited from his father.
Abilities: Gohan, at this age (11), has incredible speed and reflexes, along with being able to fly, use several moves such as Kamehameha and Masenka, and being able to go Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2.
Other: none

Reserve, please.

I narrowed it down to 3 choices but haven't made my final decision yet.

Name: RED Demoman
Appearance: Link for largeness
Personality: Will insult enimies, but is usually a good person to teamates, but when he gets drunk he is unpredictable.
Abilities: Ability to launch Sticky Bombs, Gernades, and to cut people with the Scotsman's Skullcutter. Also can withstand larges quantities of alchohol and tobacco.
Other: I am going to maybe suck because this is my first RP as a Demoman.

Also reserving:

RED Pyro.

((I know these suck))

ProgMetal reserved.

And Brock, while I can't stop you, would you please reconsider your character choice? We already have two Team Fortress 2 characters and I that is enough as it is.

I'm not forcing you, but it's a lot more fun if the character's vary more.

Fine. I'm keeping the reserve on the RED Pyro but I'll switch the Demoman out with someone else.

Maybe someone Mario related.

Or Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom