• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scenes from a Hat

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
One of the best games on "Whose Line is it Anyway?" now re-fourm styled!

For an example, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVW_hLn0cys

To make this flow smoothly:
Anyone may change the scene, but you can not write a response to your new scene or the or the one before in that post. You may, however, respond to your own scene after you have posted it. At least one person has to respond before you can change it.

Let's start!

Unexpected endings to famous books

"Bella, sorry, but now that you're a vampire I have to find another mortal teenaged girl to fall in love with and impregnate," squacked Edward.

Hey! Blissey! Wait.. What is it doing with that diglett?

I actually did find this on one of my friend's iPods... It was a rather awkward moment

"YOU GET THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSST OF BOTH WORLDS~ -quickly changes to another song- OH MY GOSH, IT'S FULL OF DISNEY DRIBBLE!"

dude, if you hate lady gaga so much, then what are all these videos of you dancing to all her songs... in costume?

Famous movie scenes as preformed by Samuel L. Jackson

((Psst, guys! You're allowed to change the scene if you can't think of anything!))

Ketsu: I'm sorry, I've copied your idea...

Yami: *stares for a few moments* KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Not that I'm begrudging or anything...)

"And your mother wouldn't get an abortion. And that's why mommy and I had a divorce, Danny."

Back
Top Bottom