• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best series of "Blackadder"?

Read the title.

• The Black Adder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackadder II

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Blackadder the Third

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Blackadder Goes Forth

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • None/All

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Never seen it...

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
For me I think it's Blackadder II. Gotta love the Goblin song. And the "ballads" at the end of each episode were cool.

The Black Adder, Blackadder the Third and Blackadder Goes Forth all tie for second place.

If you voted "Never seen it", get and watch it now.

II is my favourite, followed by Goes Forth :D

Lol I just watched all 4 seasons this last week

I can't choose. I love them all. And yes, that includes the first series.
What's not to love about the first one?

"Run for the hills!"
"My Lord, they are coming from the hills!"
"Run AWAY from the hills! Run AWAY from the hills! If you see hills, run the other way..."

Actually that's the Blackadder quote I use the most often in daily conversation.

I was just saying because a lot of fans I've talked to either liked the first series the most, or liked it the least. Probably because it's kind of different from the other three.

I was just saying because a lot of fans I've talked to either liked the first series the most, or liked it the least. Probably because it's kind of different from the other three.

Yes, I thought that. It's sort of rewriting history, rather than just shoehorning Blackadder into it. And there's no depiction of real historical events.

And Brian Blessed's voice is actually rather frightening...

Definitely III. ;D I loved Blackadder the most in it, I liked all the characters, it was awesome, and Blackadder was hot.

Also there was some of the best humour in that series.

Next comes II I suppose, and I guess IV is good but I tend to not lump it in with the other series. I liked I as well but I watched that last...

I have a book containing the scripts to every Blackadder episode. ^^

I also have series 1-3 on DVD, and I've seen every Goes Forth episode but Goodbyeee and the start of General Hospital.

Blackadder II and IV are godly. :D My favourite episodes are the first one from Series II (Bells?) and the first from IV (Captain Cook), hilarious.

Blackadder II and IV are godly. :D My favourite episodes are the first one from Series II (Bells?) and the first from IV (Captain Cook), hilarious.
It is indeed Bells.

"Bob's an odd name for a girl. Girls are usually called Elizabeth, or Mary..."
"Or Donald. I had three brothers and they were called Donald, Eric, and Basil."
"So why are you called Nursie?"
"That's not my real name. It's Bernard."
"Suits you, actually..."

Back
Top Bottom