• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Discussion/Sign-up] Pokemon Chronicles 1: Unite

Solstice

Back from the dead.
Welcome to my RP! Ok, I have to say something. My laptop is getting repaired, so I'm using my DSi. I'll need to split my post into two, so please don't merge the posts.

-------------

Intro

This was once a peaceful land... Until they arrived... Team Murking Shadows. They have captured the elusive Reshiram and Zekrom. Brought them to Spear Pillar. They were never meant to be there, and due to that, Reshiram and Zekrom weakened by the force of Arceus.
They did Team Murking Shadows dirty work, and covered Sinnoh in darkness. This has affected more than the area of Sinnoh. It has affected the minds of most of the Pokemon. They are forced to obey Murking Shadows. But one- no, many Pokemon are taking a stand. They're intent, to take down Murking Shadows and the two gods. Alone, it seems impossible. But united... We fight.

Rules

No playing as legendaries.

You can play as a human character, as well as a Pokemon. If you're a Pokemon, put down if you're under TMS' control, or free. If human, put down if you're against or with TMS.
If you have a Pokemon and human character, your Pokemon character can be a trainer's Pokemon, trainer being you.

Just follow all of the forum RP rules.

Any questions? PM me.

Form

Name:
Species: (Include all the details in rule two. And if Pokemon, include which one it is.)
Personality:
Appearance: (You can omit if Pokemon, unless there are small differences)
Others: (Anything special? Include Pokemon if trainer.

My Form (WARNING, ABOUT WHERE IT SPLITS)

Name: Neon
Species: Pokemon, Free, Absol
Personality: Neon, even though his name seems cheerful, is anything but. Neon is usually negative, and refuses to see the positive attributes of things most of the time. He, however, is a fierce fighter.
Appearance: Neon doesn't look different from any other Absol, except for the fact that he's shiny.

Sorry, cont. in next post.

cont.

Others: Neon wears a crystal shard necklace, which he 'found' a long time ago. It glows whenever he attacks with a special move, supposedly amplifying it's power x2.

Members

Pokemon

Explosion/Neon/Male/Absol
Explosion/Ivy/Female/Bulbasaur
Mewtwo/Tanya/Female/Vaporeon
Barubu/Nicholai/Male/Claydol
River/Altor/Male/Scizor
Darksong/Cicada/Female/Scizor
NightDaemon/Fanagg/Male/Glaceon

Human
Darksong/Rose/Female
River/Blake/Male

TMS (Human)
Progmetal_64/Zero/Male
Pichu Chris/Jess/Female

TMS (Pokemon)
Kali the Flygon/Kali/Female/Flygon
NightDaemon/Ruskin/Male/Gyrados

Join please. One more member, and I'll make the topic.

Last edited:
Why is is TMS in the first post, and TLS in the second?

Name: Tanya
Species: Vaporeon (free)
Personality: Very happy and bubbly, but serious when needed to be.
Appearance: Small nick in her left (our right) ear. Also, her fur is sparklier than normal.
Others: Tanya just isn't complete without a mate *waits for NightDaemon to sign up as Fanagg*

Name: Kali Shadiya
Species: Flygon, member of Murking Shadows
Personality: Kali is crafty, slick, and very intelligent, yet she also is quite friendly and social at times. On the battlefield, she is ruthless, and even many humans in TMS look up to her for strategy, but she prefers more friendly encounters. Her knowledge of pokemon, their speech, and of human/pokemon interaction is an invaluable asset to the team.
Appearance: Kali is 7'5" tall and 15' long, with a somewhat heavy frame and deep physical presence. Her wingspan is very long, about 25 feet. She is capable of walking on either two legs or four, but running requires all four limbs (of course, Flying is often preferred to either). Her skin color is bright and vibrant, her scales healthy and gleaming. She has three claws on each of her hind feet.
Others: As an original member, she is not under 'mind control', but rather aids them on her own accord. She is knowledgeable in English, and can speak, understand, and even write in the human language, but her primary language is known only to Flygons

Name: Nicholai
Species: Claydol (free)
Personality: Nice, kind-hearted. But mess with his friends and taste a severe can of butt-woop that is extremely far past its expiration date.
Appearance: Nicholai shines a bright red. Although fairly small for a Claydol, he packs a serious punch
Others: I'd be willing to have a platonic relationship with someone.

Well, considering When the World Needs Us has yet to start (and I don't think it ever will), I'll go ahead and get in on this one.

Reserve me a spot as a TMS human, plz. I'll put my form up tomorrow because it's getting late where I am and I lack the motivation to type it all up right now.

No need to reserve.

And I've made few successful RPs on other forums with only 4 members, Kali. I'm pretty sure. And I'm telling some people on PPN by request. There might be a few new members joining this, I think.

Name: Zero
Species: Human (TMS)
Personality: A hardened fighter, Zero will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. What little compassion is left in him goes toward his Pokemon. He tends to be rash, and if he gets angry, it's even worse.
Appearance:
cardg.png

Other: Some background:
As a child he was homeless, and wandered the land (his parents were murdered). After scrounging together enough money (both from begging and finding stuff and on street), he bought a Pokeball, and caught his first Pokemon (a Drifloon, which is still on his team to this day as a Drifblim). By some stroke of fate, the founder of TMS saw him wandering the streets, training his Drifloon, and asked Zero if he would like to be recruited. Desperate for money, he joined. And he was part of the the first major TMS operation. Having been in the TMS for years and becoming so strong, he has risen through the ranks and become an Admin (which is practically unheard of at his age). He was trained in marksmanship and self-defense (by TMS, of course), so he carries a rifle and can fight hand-to-hand if he has to. Also, he caught all of his Pokemon himself, and thus they are not under mind control (so if Zero wants to use his Pokemon to rebel, he can).

Accepted. I'll make the topic.

EDIT: My character is neutral- meaning he's not with TMS, but not with the other pokemon in trying to defeat them. He may drop in from time to time, but he either trys beats the sh*t out of TMS, or the other Pokemon.

Last edited:
Name: Altor
Species: Scizor (Free)
Personality: Altor acts coldly to anyone who hasnt gained his trust. He will however help those in need where he can.
Appearance: A scar on his left eye from when he was attacked by a Jolteon.
Others: Able to sense fire even upwind from it. Has a fear of lightning.
Background: Altor was there at the beggining when Team Murking Shadows first gained control of Reshiram and Zekrom, he and his old friend of his, a Jolteon, tried to help the dragons and had almost freed them when he was betrayed by Jolteon. He was knocked off the mountain and has since rarely trusted anyone.

Accepted.
At 12:00PM PST, I'll most likely be on Yahoo! Messenger chatting with Kali. (We PMed.) Send me a message around then. If I don't reply, I might of put my Yahoo! ID in wrong.

Can I play? :D

Name: Rose [... Last name required?]
Species: Human, against TMS
Personality: Rose is assertive and brave, standing up for what she believes is right. She usually acts without thinking, though, and can be rather rash. She usually needs others to help her keep her cool. However, she's friendly and willing to help anyone in need. She tries her best not to hurt people's feelings; she thinks before speaking but not acting. She doesn't mind being introduced or introducing herself suddenly. However, she tends to be very gentle and would probably get close to tears if she killed a fly. [XD happened to me last night...]
Appearance: Her eyes are a light grayish-green rather like the color of evergreen trees. She has long black hair that's usually kept down. Her legs are a bit longer than average, allowing her to run fast. She stands at about five and a half feet tall, and has a slim build.
Rose wears an outfit similar to a Pokemon ranger's: it consists of a tight black long-sleeved shirt with a red vest over it. She wears black pants that aren't as loose as sweatpants, but they keep her warm. She wears red-orange sneakers the same color as her shirt, and she carries a red bag over her right shoulder.
Others: Her only/partner Pokemon is Cicada the Scizor.

Name: Cicada
Species: Scizor (Free; her trainer is Rose)
Personality: Cicada is reasonably more calm and cool than her trainer, but isn't afraid to follow orders. She can be sassy sometimes, but only if she has a logical objection to what her trainer says. She's extremely protective and skilled at fighting, however. Even if her trainer tells her not to attack someone, if that someone threatens Rose, she will attack. But she's calm in almost every other situation.
Appearance:
Others:

Tanya just isn't complete without a mate *waits for NightDaemon to sign up as Fanagg*

I knew you'd do that xD.

Name: Fanagg

Species: Pokemon, Free, Glaceon

Personality: Fanagg is actually very paranoid and prone to hyperventilating and fainting, though covers it up with being stubborn and defiant.

Appearance: Like any other Glaceon, but wears a necklace with a small wooden pendant. The pendant has a zigzag carved into it.

Others: Tanya's mate. :p And also has a dislike for Altor, since he just feels all-around uncomfortable around him for unknown reason.

OK, I did... but I have to leave for a few hours. Also, what are Reshiram and Zekrom? Are they the new legendaries or something?

Aw. I didn't want to look them up because I don't want to spoil anything for Black and White. I was just looking for clarification. :( Maybe we did need a Dragon/Fire type, though... and if something happens I might be able to make another post before I leave for a couple of hours, since my dad's taking longer than I thought he would...

Back
Top Bottom