• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

UTAU and Vocaloid Cover List

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
I just realized that I've talked about UTAU here, but I haven't made a thread for them yet.

Soundcloud/YouTube/NicoNicoDouga

What is UTAU? The UTAU wiki can tell you that.

Now for the UTAU covers (links on name lead you to their wiki page):
Sarah Ijinne:
A Thousand Year Solo
Omoide wa Okkusenman
Meltdown
Hallelujah (Yes, that Hallelujah.)
Cantarella
Alice Human Sacrifice
World's End Dancehall
The Girl in Byakkoya
Division→Destruction of JOYloid (Hatsune Miku)
Leia
Nun and Idol Girl
A Born Coward
Evil Food Eater Conchita
Life Reset Button
Tokyo Teddy Bear
The Beast.
A Thousand-Year Solo retake

Piris Ijinne:
Mezase Pokémon Master!
Last Night, Good Night
ARiA
Goodbye to Alice
Alice Human Sacrifice
World's End Dancehall
Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream
Mousou (Delusion) Sketch
Out of Step
Lynne
BadBye (with Jun)
Toosenbo
Last Battle (with Ishi)
Sky High
Karakuri Pierrot
Fushigi no Kohanasaichi

Yukio Ningyoune:
Paradicholobenzene
Cantarella
Kokoro-Kiseki
Alice Human Sacrifice
I'll Give Up Singing
Leia

Jun and Ishi Ningyoune:
Kokoro-Kiseki
Kokoro
Secret ~Black Vow~
Rolling Girl (just Ishi)
Melancholic (just Jun)
Alice Human Sacrifice
VOiCE (just Ishi)
Guilty Verse (just Jun)
Hello/How Are You
Karakuri 卍 Burst
Unhappy Refrain (just Ishi)
BadBye (just Jun, with Piris)
Last Battle (just Ishi, with Piris)
In the Gray Zone. (just Jun)
Mermaid
Dolls (just Ishi)

Other UTAU:
Corruption Garden (Sorane Rana)
WORLD'S END UMBRELLA (Sorane Rana)
Kagerou Days (Sorane Rana)
Headphone Actor (Sorane Rana)
An Uncooperative Screw and the Rain (Matsudappoiyo)
Super Hero (Matsudappoiyo)
Talent Sampler (Matsudappoiyo)
Bacterial Contamination (Sorane Rana) (Sound only)
Black Board (Matsudappoiyo)
it's a wonderful world. - Matsudappoiyo

VOCALOID:

Oliver:
Cut-Off Line

Last edited:
Re: UTAU Cover List

Added World's End Dancehall to Sara and Piris.

Enjoy your happy, upbeat rock song about suicide.

Added Guilty Verse under Ningyoune Jun and Ishi. Jun's the singer in this one. Also added I'll Give Up Singing under Ningyoune Yukio.

Added Division→Destruction of JOYloid (Hatsune Miku) under everyone. Removed Love Lost Elegy due to the fact that DECO*27 requested that all cover be taken down.

... Wow. I'm sort of surprised at how you handle and tune UTAU. It's not as choppy as I would have expected, especially with Jin and Ushi.

My only complaint, and this goes to most UTAU users really, is that your UTAUs seem to have limited range so when it gets especially high or low they sort of... sound off. @_@;; I suggest that you should focus on improving a single UTAU instead of creating/using more.

Thank you.

I've stopped making UTAU, other than helping others with oto.ini, because I only planned these 5. I've been slowly improving them i.e. Sara and Piris' ACT2.

That said, I don't really know how to improve their ranges other than keep the guys in C3 and mess with g flags. I increase the g flag (g+7) on Jun and Ishi now, and Piris also runs on Y0g-3.

My own voice is Alto 2, so I always thought that they'd sound okay on lower notes, though.

Oh, I see. It's good to hear you're planning on an ACT2. :D

I've heard re-recording notes once your UTAU reaches the threshold of pitch-yness makes them sound more natural at high and low notes, but I never did it before so I don't know what to tell you.

Well for your female UTAUs the lower notes sound right. Assuming your male UTAUs use your voice, they sound awfully robotic.

Back
Top Bottom