• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed The Fakemon Suggestion Factory

Because requests are for people with too much time on their hands.

Suggest an animal/plant/concept and type/types. Don't be too specific. This part is key. If you're too specific I will turn your suggestion down.

Example

startersedits.gif

"I want a grass-type rhino, a fire-type dog, and a water/ice type lizard"

Spots:
1. evil pillow with teeth - el garbanzo
2. grass-type raccoon, a fire-type bear, and a water-type kitty - KronoGreen
3. Fighting-type Kangaroo - Kam
4. some sort of Edgeworth fakemon to match those Nickbirds you did before - Kratos Aurion
5. Flying/Grass or Grass/Bug hummingbird - Starly

FINISHED:

mkg6k6.png
- a Psychic/Dark type cat that does NOT relate to the Eeons of the same type - Mewtwo

Last edited:
Could you make a Psychic/Dark type cat that does NOT relate to the Eeons of the same type?

i'd like a grass-type raccoon, a fire-type bear, and a water-type kitty. just because i'd like to see your approach at my starter ideas. :3 thanks.

Is "some sort of Edgeworth fakemon to match those Nickbirds you did before" too specific/not specific enough? (Or did you already do something like that? I don't recall.)

If not Edgeworth then you should totally do Pearl/Maya/Mia.

A grass/flying or grass/bug hummingbird, whatever you like better. I'll let you do what you want with the rest.

Hmm... there's an open slot.

How about some sort of evil pillow with teeth? Not sure what type that would be, though (Dark? Ghost? maybe even Normal?)

I'm bumping this, because you're too good to be run out of buisness.

Can you make a prevo for the other fakemon you made me? And if it's alright, may I submit it for an ASB fakemon, along with the prevo?

Back
Top Bottom