• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dawn and Dusk Combined - a Warriors Fanfic ((OOC))

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Based off of a fanfic I plan on writing; if you sign up, your character will be in the story!

i know that doesn't make up for the fact i'm only using it as a plot builder

"No! We are not giving up Thunderclan territory without a fight!

"Then we'll have to fight then. Shadowclan, to me!" Jaystar yowled, signaling the cats to leap out and attack.

The battle was long anf fierce, many cats losing their lives as aresult of the battle, and Thunderclan retreating after Littlestar lost her ninth life. Longfur, Foxkit, Mintkit, Blizzardstorm, and Yellowtail are the only survivors, with Lighteningstripe betraying his Clan and joining ShadowClan to save his own pelt. Longtail had originally chosen Blizzardstorm to lead the journey to rebuild ThunderClan by recruiting more cats, but Yellowtail got envious and took off to build her own clan that would be better than what Blizzardstorm did.

You are a rogue, kittypet, or loner that either Blizzardstar - Duskclan - or Yellowstar - Dawnclan - have recruited for the rebuilding of ThunderClan.

Now that that's out of the way...

RULES
because we must has them

CLAN CODE: (why yes i did C/P this from my site XP)
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must to remain to your Clan, because one day you shall meet in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be six moons to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep in silent vigil for one night after they have recieved their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering for all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior will neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior negects the soft life of a kittypet.

RULES FOR ROLEPLAY
1. No godmodding/charriemodding with the exception of the NPCs I put in there because they're my friend's cats and we talked it over already =P
2. You may have a total of two characters, one in each clan. If you are a mother cat, ask in the Other section for someone else to play your kits.
3. NO ASKING TO BE LEADER BLIZZARDSTAR AND YELLOWSTAR ARE THE LEADERS OKAY??? sorry bout that :sweatdrop:
4. ULQUIORRAQUATROFOUR You must obey the Clan Code in the roleplay (I assume you will break a rule once or twice to add to drama but... no excessive rulebreaking or Blizzardstar/Yellowstar will see to it you leave the Clan... *evil grin*
5. No cursing, as I don't think cats know how to use human cursing...
6. If, in the middle of the roleplay, you decide to drop out, you must make an exiting post (along the lines of "I miss my old home, this life isn't suited for me")
7. No 'romance', if you know what I mean. Liking another cat and relationships are okay, but PLEASE don't go into detail.

By the way, Dawnclan cats are usually more withdrawn, and are more bloodthirsty than the Duskclan cats; they are more kind to each other. And, usually, Duskclan cats are named after weather/animals (ie Blizzardstar, Squirrelwhisker) and Dawn names cats after colors (ie Yellowstar, Blackspots)

SIGNUPFORMNAO

Name: What is your cat's name?
Age: How many moons old are you? Under six is a kit, six - roughly thirteen is an apprentice, anything older is a Warrior, unless you are an Elder, which I cannot remember the age, but it's a pretty old cat =P
Who is the POV in the first series?: Juuust to make sure you read the series and have at least an idea of what's going on.
Clan: Dawn or Dusk?
Appearance: How does your cat look?
Personality: How does your cat act?
Biography: What is your cat's past?

My forms up later; I have to go now.

MEMBERS:

Dawnclan:

Leader:
Yellowstar - Mewtwo (RESERVED)
Deputy:
Blackspot - NPC
Medicine Cat:
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Redpaw - Cryptica
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

Duskclan:

Leader: Blizzardstar - Mewtwo (RESERVED)
Deputy: Squirrelwhisker - NPC
Medicine Cat: Mintpaw/leaf - OPEN FOR ANYONE TO SIGN-UP AS HER
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Snowfall - Darksong
Lilynight - NightDaemon
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits: Sandkit - NPC, but is Blizzardstar's kit, so don't go overboard.

Last edited:
Name: Redpaw
Who is the POV in the first series?: Rusty AKA Firepaw/heart/star
Clan: Dusk
Appearance: A brindle, short-furred she-cat with white muzzle and underside.
Personality: Redpaw is stubborn and likes to act on instinct rather than logic. She usually cares about what happens to her more than others, but on the battlefield she will go around healing others quickly (since she likes jobs that require a lot of running around). However she does get timid and might run away from an enemy who might scare her out of a healing session.
Biography: Redpaw can judge oddly since she's only known the Clan for her entire life, and has no idea of the behavior of twolegs, kittypets or monsters (cars). She knows that monsters are dangerous and it's a good idea to stay away from twolegs, but has never seen a kittypet and so she could act a little odd around one if she ever sees one.

Name: Snowfall
Who is the POV in the first series?: Firepaw/heart/star
Clan: Dawn
Appearance: Snowfall is a long-furred white she-cat with green eyes. She's actually pretty fluffy, and has a bushy tail like a squirrel.
Personality: Snowfall tends to like being the center of attention but also likes to please others even if it inconveniences her. She tends to be confident and would like to be deputy someday, so she strictly follows the warrior code and tends to get angry at others who don't.
Biography: What is your cat's past?

Can I finish this a little later? I need to go to bed.

Both accepted. And juuuust for future reference, Cryptica and Darksong excluded unless they want to change their name, (I can't believe I forgot to type it! =P) Dawnclan cats usually have colors as their forename ((Yellowstar, Blackspot, etc) and Duskclan have animals/weather as their forename (Blizzardstar, Squirrelwhisker) with the exception of Mintleaf.

How about we just switch Clans? Our names would fit if we switched. I asked Cryptica, and she said it was OK with her.

Reserve two spaces, one for a DawnClan warrior and one for a DuskClan queen? Will finish it later.

Name: Lilynight
Who is the POV in the first series?: Rusty/[SPOLIER]Firepaw/heart/star[/SPOILER]
Clan: DuskClan
Appearance: Ginger tortiseshell she-cat with yellow stripes, and brown-green eyes. She's a fairly attractive cat.
Personality: She's very bouncy and happy, though doesn't take dirt when anything bothers her. She tries to avoid any conflict and takes full advantage of being a queen.
Biography: She and her mate both were

Reserving Mintleaf.

Name: Mintpaw
Who is the POV in the first series?: Some Gary Stu who always has a Dues Ex Machina hidden in his fur. Firestar
Clan: Dusk?
Appearance: Very light gray, almost white, with mint green eyes
Personality: Very sweet and caring for other cats, but is very shy. She leaves no cat behind, even those from another Clan. She doesn't like blood or fighting, but will fight to protect her Clan and loved ones.
Biography: Sage was a former loner living in the abandoned twoleg house near the lake, with her sibling Foxpaw. She was recruited by Blizzardstar as a medicine cat because of the way she applied plants to her wounds and that of other rouges and loners. she originally hated the idea of living with the clans because she had been a loner all her life. But when Littlestar came to her in a dream she knew she had to.

Not enough Bio? Because writing them and personalities are akward for me for some reason.

Last edited:
Well because I normally sign up as leaders or deputies/senior warriors.. A nice change of pace.

The battle was long anf fierce,

Typo?

and
lake, or original forest area/whatever?

Reserving a spot:

We need some toms here.
Name: Orangepaw
Who is the POV in the first series?: Smudge's old friend. The ending of his warrior name is the same as the deputy of ThunderClan when he joined.
Clan: Dawn Clan
Appearance: Orange Tabby Shorthair
Personality: Orangepaw looks up to everyone, expecting to be told what to do at every turn. He is a strong fighter for a kittypet, but is a complete mouse-brain and unable to think for himself. It only requires a little effort to convince him to be unfailingly loyal to any cat, and is naïve enough to fall for a trick that even a newleaf kit wouldn't fall into.
Biography: Orangepaw was born in a kittypet hostage center, to an unknown queen, and taken up by a pair of two-legs. When he was seven moons old, Orangepaw (known as Tiger by his two-legs) was told by the neighborhood cats that the twolegs were going to take him to a dangerous place called the 'cutters' sometime soon. When his two-legs attempted to put him into a cage, Tiger began to believe his friends, and ran away to get away from that fate. After traveling for miles, and failing to catch a single morsel of prey, he eventually ran into a DawnClan patrol. They immediately took him hostage into their camp, and forced him to become their apprentice, all the while telling him why he should give in.

Tell me if it's not good enough. It's my first time, so...

It's fine. And thanks for the typo point-out!

Actually, I'm still on the second series, and only the first book, but I've known about the lake, so I think that's where Thunderclan should have started and then we found territory not too far from there.

Back
Top Bottom