• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anyone heard of Pearls Before Swine?

Do you like Pearls Before Swine?

• Yes, they are awesome!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • They're okay

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • They have their moments...

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I hate Pearls Before Swine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never heard of Pearls Before Swine

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I don't read comics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what the hell?
anyway, I am in love with that comic. I love how the people have free will but the writer's like a deity to them.
an all powerful deity so we don't end up in the wrong direction D:

I like one of them in which the Croc and Zebra go to a "mediation".

Mediator: Okay, before we start, Mr. Zebra, it seems you've brought something to the mediation.
Zebra: Yes, it's called "The Glory of Reptiles" for the crocs.
Mediator: What a nice way to start things off...Mr. Crocodile did you happen to bring anything?
Croc: Rope to choke Zeeba.
Mediator: This might be a good time to take a coffee break.

Never heard of it til now...

I checked out a few, and some are quite funny.

"Lemme guess. You're wondering how the porch light broke." XD

Last edited:
The best moments are when he makes fun of the Family Circus. The two that come to mind are in the "panelwalking" arc, where the characters learn how to walk on top of the panels. Then the family circus characters try it, and of course, their panel is round... :0

And then in the recent arc about killing off a character, Rat suggests killing off Jeffy (by holding him up in the air). Awesome.

Also, are the Sunday strips any good? Because our paper has the weekday strips for Pearls, but not the Sunday strips.

Same with mine, Zeta. They're really good, actually. This Sunday's was awesome.

I think my favorite Pearls Before Swine when they mentioned Family Circus was when Rat left the strip to go to Family Circus because the author could draw food.

Pig: Where are you going?
Rat: I'm going to a place where the author is a good drawer.
Jeffy: Mommy! There's a rat in the fridge!

Back
Top Bottom