• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Marbychu's Safari Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

marbychu

Banned
Welcome to my Safari zone! You can catch many pokemon here, and if you catch them all, I'll give you a surprise! ...What's the surprise? Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

You can print out this list and check off the boxes as you go along!

Common
[]Rattata
[]Pidgey
[]Sentret
[]Hoothoot
[]Zigzagoon
[]Taillow
[]Bidoof
[]Starly

Uncommon
[]Raticate
[]Furret
[]Linoone
[]Bibarel
[]Murkrow
[]Misdreavus
[]Pichu
[]Togepi
[]Cleffa
[]Igglybuff
[]Elekid
[]Magby

Rare
[]Pidgeotto
[]Staravia
[]Honchkrow
[]Mismagius
[]Pikachu
[]Togetic
[]Clefairy
[]Jigglypuff
[]Electabuzz
[]Magmar
[]Skitty*
[]Wailmer*

Ultra Rare
[]Pidgeot
[]Noctowl
[]Swellow
[]Staraptor
[]Raichu
[]Togekiss
[]Clefable
[]Wigglytuff
[]Electavire
[]Magmortar
[]Delcatty
[]Wailord

Super-Ultra Rare
[]Dratini**
[]Larvitar**
[]Beldum**
[]Gible**

Pond Common
[]Magikarp
[]Poliwag
[]Goldeen
[]Wooper
[]Psyduck
[]Slowpoke
[]Azurill
[]Spheal
[]Buizel

Pond Uncommon
[]Poliwhirl
[]Marill
[]Shellder
[]Staryu
[]Seel
[]Tentacool
[]Wingull
[]Sealeo

Pond Rare
[]Poliwrath
[]Azumarill
[]Gyrados
[]Seaking
[]Quagsire
[]Golduck
[]Slowbro
[]Walrein
[]Clamperl
[]Floatzel

Pond Ultra Rare
[]Politoed
[]Slowking
[]Cloyster
[]Starmie
[]Dewgong
[]Tentacruel
[]Pelipper

Pond Super-Ultra Rare
[]Gorebyss
[]Huntail

*Get it? Skitty. And Wailmer evolves into... yeah...
**These Pokemon's final forms are Psuedo-legends.

The cost? In order to attempt to catch 3, you must click on one of the links in my sig. Then, click Level up. You can only do it once a day per link, though. You must also be a member of that site. But think of the surprise... THINK OF IT! lol...

BTW, I may add more as I go along, so you may have to print the list multiple times.

Well, good luck, and happy catching!

Last edited:
Um. No, this isn't happening. If nothing else, you need a Safari Zone account. Even after that, you can't employ Safari Zoners to sign up to some external site to play your area. Feel free to make an account and try making a different area, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom