• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Pokeathalon Record hall of fame

AtomicPokabu

ー(´∀`)‐ДТЮΞ┃⊂-
Hello my friends and welcome to...Pokeathalon record hall of fame you dont exactly have to be a legend at it,just share your records.Heres mine :D
Hurdle dash:86.5.seconds. Raikou,raikou,and skitty
Pennant capture:31.(fail)||
Circle push:44 points,Blaziken,gyarados,hippowdon
Block smash:110 pieces.||
Disc catch:49 points,ninjask,aerodactyl,aarceus
Lamp jump:472 points,ninjask,misdreavous,luiga
Relay run:14.5,||
Ring drop:129,193 total,zangoose kyogre and meganium
Snowball hit:53(got 84 on superbirds DS :P)Giratina,groudon,meganium
Goal roll:7 points ,kyogre,klaydol,kirlia.dont ask why i spelled klaydol wrong

I don't remember some of my rocords, nor any of the pokemon, but I'll share what I can.

Relay Run: 17.7 laps.
Pennant Capture: 50-something
Goal Roll: 10 (ironically enough, it's my worst event)
Disc Catch: 70-something, but I think it's 72.
Circle Push: 60-something. I think it's 60 exactly.

These are completly true! Cross my heart, hope to die, or else I'll eat an apple pie.

(I hate apples AND pie so... yeah. That means I REALLY Hate apple pie)

*runs to get DSi and puts my SoulSilver game in it* Let's see...

Hurdle Dash: Placed No.1 with 88.4 seconds with Master(Raikou), The Joker(Rayquaza), and Rouge(Crobat). 17 times joined.

Pennant Capture: Placed No.1 with 37 flags with the above Pokemon. 17 times joined.

Circle Push: Placed No.1 with 56 points with Dry Bonez(Marowak), Scorch(Typhlosion), and Storm(Pidgeot). 8 times joined.

Block Smash: Placed No.1 with 112 pieces with Scorch, Heart(Female Heracross), and event Arceus. 12 times joined.

Disc Catch: Placed No.1 with 44 points with Oxy-Clean(Drifloon I got from my friend), Drillz(Beedrill), and Ninja(Ninjask). 4 times joined.

Lamp Jump: Placed No.1 with 490 points with Soul(Lugia), Heart(Ho-Oh), and Storm. 4 times joined.

Relay Run: Placed No.1 with 17.1 laps with event Arceus, GeorgiePoo(Mewtwo), and Scorch. 17 times joined.

Ring Drop: Placed No.1 with 101 points with Scissor X(Scizor), Scorch, and Sonic(Luxray). 4 times joined.

Snow Throw: Placed No.1 with 57 hits with event Arceus, japanese Dialga, and GeorgiePoo. 4 times joined.

Goal Roll: Placed No.1 with 4 points with Sonic, Scorch, and Dusk(Suicune). 12 times joined.

The last room in the Pokeathalon room first had a statue of Rayquaza, Raikou, Crobat, but I guess it changes everytime you complete another challenge, because statues of a Marowak, Typhlosion, and Azumarill are there, now. :/ Anyways, I love the Pokeathalon. It's so entertaining!

I find it odd that so many people seem to hate the Pokéathlon, even though it's by far the best "minigame" type thing a Pokémon game has ever had. I mean, I actually kinda like it, and I usually stay far away from anything with touch-screen-only controls... so it can't be all that bad.

Anyway... here's what my records are at the moment:

Hurdle Dash: 90.8 seconds (Blastoise, Raticate, Glameow)
Pennant Capture: 41 flags (Alakazam, Togekiss, Whiscash)
Circle Push: 61 points (Arbok, Tyranitar, Magmortar)
Block Smash: 126 pieces (Gastrodon, Dragonite, Tyranitar)
Disc Catch: 74 points (Meganium, Salamence, Togekiss)
Lamp Jump: 517 points (Ho-Oh, Butterfree, Skarmory)
Relay Run: 16.5 laps (Blastoise, Raticate, Glameow)
Ring Drop: 178 points (Muk, Tyranitar, Magmortar)
Snowball Hit: 58 hits (Togetic, Meganium, Gallade)
Goal Roll: 12 points (Alakazam, Magmar, Gastrodon)

I've completely pushed the default Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile records out of the top five in all but two of those. XD

Back
Top Bottom