• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt RATE MY NORMAL/WATER MONO

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
It's not competitive, so it goes here. The pokémon themselves are staying. \o/ I might evolve fewer than I have listed; I haven't decided. This is for my normal/water mono playthrough! By which I mean only things that are or evolve into normal/water pokémon are allowed. By which I mean ...

エトナ Rash Bibarel (F)
Simple
Surf
Icy Wind
Charge Beam
Grass Knot

クルル Timid Bibarel (M)
Simple
Surf
Icy Wind
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball

カスミ Modest Bibarel (F)
Unaware
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball

アデル Jolly Bibarel (F)
Unaware
Quick Attack
Waterfall
Pluck
Superpower

フウラ Hasty Bibarel (F)
Unaware
Superpower
Dig
Waterfall
Pluck

リョウ Relaxed Bibarel (M)
Unaware
Cut
Rock Smash
Rock Climb
Strength

Last edited:
It sucks. Bibarel? Srsly?

That's not gonna get ya far in life.

PLEASE tell me this is a joke topic!

oh, there's another normal/water type? please tell.

Actually those look like some fairly badass Bibarel

I have a vague recollection of one of the members posting a team of six different Torkoal a few years back because it was actually better than it sounded.

also I'm fairly sure James knows Bibarel sucks, that's kind of the point?

also note "it's not competitive". anything can beat the game in-game. I found a set of videos on Youtube once where a guy beat the entire game (can't remember which game, I think it was an Advance one, possibly LeafGreen) with a Magikarp.

I am entirely serious.
oh, there's another normal/water type? please tell.

Actually those look like some fairly badass Bibarel
Azurill starts out Normal and evolves into Water, which is sort of like normal/water in the same way that Masquerain is a water type. So hey. Bibarel.

Yeaaaah I haven't taught them any TMs yet (or bred/pokesav'd for quick attack) so at the moment they're level 5/6 and know Tackle and Growl. But they will be pretty badass! Bibarel's got a movepool like a normal type.
I have a vague recollection of one of the members posting a team of six different Torkoal a few years back because it was actually better than it sounded.

also I'm fairly sure James knows Bibarel sucks, that's kind of the point?

also note "it's not competitive". anything can beat the game in-game. I found a set of videos on Youtube once where a guy beat the entire game (can't remember which game, I think it was an Advance one, possibly LeafGreen) with a Magikarp.
I don't remember that, but it sounds like something Xikaze or someone would do.

Yeah, but I assume that guy used consumable items which ... I don't. Pretty much ever. Also he probably levels more than I do. [in Mt Coronet for the first time with a team of level 5 bidoof]
I need to know the EV spreads to give a full evaluation. :P
It's not competitive!!

to the point where it knows thunderbolt, which it really has no business knowing. it's less of a stretch than flamethrower gyarados, or overheat manectric, but.

I don't remember that, but it sounds like something Xikaze or someone would do.

I'm fairly sure it was Xikaze.

Also he probably levels more than I do. [in Mt Coronet for the first time with a team of level 5 bidoof]

I never ended up watching the Magikarp run but I watched another run by the same guy - that one was a Starly run of Pearl. And he was level-grinding like crazy. I think the Starly was like level 22 or something before Roark. I wouldn't be surprised if the Magikarp was level 100 before the E4.

you should've done it with one male so all the other bibarel could be his whores.

You're welcome~~
How long is it going to take you to catch the legendaries?

Also they will gnaw Team Galactic to death.
:B The derp is very important.

Back
Top Bottom