• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

STONEWALL: A Revolution Is Coming

Harlequin

Some of you will remember a few months ago when I posted an advertisement for a HP RP forum. It was originally created by Tailsy, Verne and myself. It has since evolved. We've had several players from tCoD at various points, and right now Kusari is involved, as Vladimir Putin's LJ posts intermittently (when his Internet is alive, and stuff).

We're still open, we're actually doing quite well and we just went through a bit of a revamp. We've expanded our focus and introduced a whole new plot, so I figured I'd offer it up to you guys again. We're looking for intermediate to advanced roleplayers.

Here is our advertisement. It contains all of the relevant links:

STONEWALL

Stonewall Institute has been saved by Pelagos Rivulet, CEO of Rivulet Potions. But all is not well and good in the world, and the Institute is now caught in the middle of something big: a revolution is coming, a battle between ideas of new and old, tradition and innovation... It is a battle that will not be won easily, because both sides have far too much to lose: Clavis Aurea fears destruction, and Stream of Consciousness wishes to create a brand new world. Paradigms are shifting, but what will be the end result?

Stonewall is a welcoming community with tons of stuff to do! If you don't want to be involved in our main plot there's so much more available, too! Play as a student or a professor at Stonewall Institute (offering a brand new arts programme!) or as an adult from anywhere in Canada! Perhaps as a baker in the town of Stonewall, or as a musician or fashion designer or as a family man? Whatever you want to be, be it at Stonewall!

CANON LIST | PLOT & SETTING | ADVERTISE

JOIN THE REVOLUTION

Back
Top Bottom