• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Moveset Challenge, 1 Judge, 11 People Needed

Severus Snape

"Detention, Potter,"
The Pokemon Moveset Challenge is a challenge for people to enter the best moveset for a Pokemon I set. There are 16 slots (may change), and 4 rounds (also may change). More details when the slots are filled. There are judging spaces too. Read post 4 for more info.

1. Severus Snape
2. Barubu

1. superbird
2. Pichu Chris
3. Pwnemon
4. RespectTheBlade
5. The Meme

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Moveset Challenge

I'm not sure what this means, or how you intend to judge it, or all that sort of stuff, but if you'd care to explain, I'd consider it.

superbird-in

sresvoir-i might as well have 2 more judges. The point is that I give the contestants a Pokemon and they have to create (not copy) a good moveset. Then the judges will vote on the best movesets and the worse half of them will be thrown out.

So, you give us the name of Pokemon to look up on Smogon and steal the movesets from?

He just said NOT COPY. But with a few modifications, probably.

Hmmm... I'll participate, but, on account of a family trip, I wont be very active for the next week.

Pichu Chris, Pwnemon, in.

RespectTheBlade, don't worry, if there aren't enough members at that time, you may come back from your trip when we start. ANyway, your in.

Back
Top Bottom