• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Smeargle Team

wyoming789

They always fall for the eyes!
Ok, so far, all of my teams have been "Offense is the best Defense!" and this team attempts to remedy that. I've recently been obsessing over Smeargle, so it made me want to team based around him. So, here goes!

Spr_4h_235.png

"Beret" @ Focus Sash
Jolly, 4 Att, 252 Def, 252 Spe, Own Tempo
Spore
Stealth Rocks
Spikes
U-Turn

Yeah, quite a simple but effective set. Moves are usually used in this order- Spore, Stealth Rocks, Spike untill Knocked Out. The only time it changes is if the opponent has a Taunt lead, in which I just U-turn to Sash and switch to a counter.

Spr_4p_479O.png

"Oven Mitts" @ Leftovers
Bold, 252 HP, 168 Def, 88 Spe, Levitate
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Overheat
Will~o~Wisp

A good wall, and works as my resident spin-blocker. Will~o~Wisp cripples the big physical threats, such as Metagross, Tyranitar, or Flygon.

Spr_4h_242.png

"Fluff" @ Leftovers
Bold, 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe, Natural Cure
Wish
Protect
Seismic Toss
Toxic

Everyone knows what Blissey, and she does it well. Toxic walls or sp. attackers that stay in, and wish/protect can either heal her or a teammate.

Spr_4h_245.png

"Glitter Freeze" @ Leftovers
Bold, 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe, Pressure
Rest
Sleep Talk
Surf
Roar

Suicune plays an important role as a rest-talk shuffler. Surf hits a bit to those its neutral to.

Spr_4h_145.png

"Srg. Byrd" @ Leftovers
Bold, 248 HP, 228 Def, 32 Spe, Pressure
Thunderbolt
Roost
Hidden Power Ice
Roar

Zapdos sorta does the same thing as Suicune, but is more offensive. Roost when HP gets low, and attack with the appropriate move at the current situation.

Spr_4h_205.png

"Pittsburg" @ Leftovers
Relaxed, 252 HP, 112 Att, 144 Def, Sturdy
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball
Earthquake

Sets up Toxic Spikes, also he spins away entry hazards. Gyro Ball for the strong STAB, and Earthquake nets a couple of good OHKO's, most notably Infernape, Heatran, and Magnezone.

So, any opinions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom