• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] Power Plant (A Pokemon RP)

Wargle

Dirty minds think alike~
First RP on here. I made this on BMGF but I couldn't Find it.

Basic Plot:

Everyone Remembers the Power Plant in Kanto. It has appeared in every generation so far. Zapdos can be fought there. Electric pokemon can be fought and caught there. But all we see of it is what the trainer can see going in to battle. But we never see what life is reall liek in these places. This RP will solve that.

Zapdos lives in the Power Plant. But being a Legendary, and being much stronger than everyone else around him, he has Taken over the Power Plant. He uses all the Pokémon as slaves. Some accept it and join him, others protect him, and some refuse to accept it. These pokemon refer to themselves as, 'The Organization' They are opposed mainly by Zapdos's Royal Guard.

The Rebelion is trying to overthrow Zapdos as leader, and free the slaves. Will you help?

RULES:
Standard RP Rules
There will be battles
The Rebel are underleveled. The Guard averages 40-45 while the Orginazation never tops 30. Zapdos is level 50
You MUST be a Pokemon that would make sense in a Power Plant. Stuff like Raticate, Magnemite, crap like that. No Wailords or Kabutops. Mostly just ask and I'll see if it would be okay or not.
You can be evolved, but nothing that is hard to get. ((No Probopass, legends, Magnezone*, electivire, anything that a wild Pokemon in kanto couldn't do.))
You can be evolved if you need a stone.

*Magnezone is Special because he is Cheif of the Royal Guard.

Name:
Alliance ((Royal Guard, the baddies, or the Orginazation, the rebels. You may be a double agent)):
Level (See rules)):
Personality: ((Can be PO))
Appearence: ((Anything special about you. Only Orginazation can have items a trainer would give, like a scarf or collar))
BIO: ((Can be revealed piece by piece later.))
Relationship: ((Just friends, siblings, or something more, you can ask others for this.))

PLAYERS:
BADDIES BLUS:
Zapdos ((Me)) - LEADER
Magnezone/Xizzle ((Steele)) - RIGHT WING MAN, ADVISOR
Hax ((Pichu Chris))
Sparkie ((Flora)) SPY
Striker ((Zangviper))
Mark ((River))
FULL

REBELS REDS: OPEN:
Barry ((mewtwo)) - SPY/LEADER
Basil ((Scoot))
Marigold - ((Full Metal Cockies))
John Connor - ((Pwnemon))

Apply away.

C@CC appreciated.

((See what I did thar with the names?))

NEWEST UPDATE:

I now have 4 co-gms. If you have any issuses or questions, please PM or VM us and we'll answer to the best of our abilities. ((And my rules))

Brock
Blackthorne Steele
Full Metal Cockies
Mewtwo

I vill send zhe PMs out in a few minutes to discuss the plot of the story and where we start.

Last edited:
Name: Hax
Species: Porygon
Alliance: Royal Guard, moniters the other 'mos via CCTV
Level: 43
Appearence: Like a normal Porygon, but instead of red it has purple (Think Gen II shiny)

But we never see what life is reall liek in these places.

so i herd u reall liek zapdos?

Name: Barren "Barry" Delager
Species: Jolteon
Alliance: A spy for the Organization, pretends he is in the Royal Guard.
Level (See rules)): Around 37, if it's alright to be slightly above level in the case that I am a spy?
Personality: Very sarcastic; he's usually making a sarcastic remark. But deep down, he misses his old trainer alot. This, however, is how he acts around the Organization. When around the Royal Guard, then know him as his full name, "Barren", rather than the shorter version, "Barry". He is very "obedient" and follows, or pretends to follow, most orders from Zapdos. This way, he is not supected.
Appearance: He is more of an orangish-yellow than the normal Jolteon, but is not completely orange. He has a scarf that was dropped by his old trainer that he wears around his neck. ((If, again, being an Organization spy, is allowed.))
BIO: Revealed piece by piece, but I will say his trainer abandoned him as an Eevee at the Power Plant, and he found a Thunder Stone.
Relationship: If a charrie within Jolteon's breeding group is signed up, he may have a crush on said Pokémon, if it be a female.

Last edited:
Name: Mark
Species: Muk
Alliance: Royal Guard
Level : 40
Personality: A joker and light hearted pokemon, he enjoys toying with his opponents before capturing them. He rarely hits to kill and prefers to take prisoners.
Appearence: His body slightly changes colour with his emotions. (Not much else to say about a blob.)
BIO: Mark never enjoyed fighting so when he joined The Guard no one could figure out why. (Develops further during RP)
Relationship: (Nothing unless a second character is allowed, but it matters not)

Heh, was in the mood to be a happy semi-evil blob.

Last edited:
Name: Hax
Species: Porygon
Alliance: Royal Guard, moniters the other 'mos via CCTV
Level: 43
Appearence: Like a normal Porygon, but instead of red it has purple (Think Gen II shiny)

Approved.

so i herd u reall liek zapdos?

Name: Barren "Barry" Delager
Species: Jolteon
Alliance: A spy for the Organization, pretends he is in the Royal Guard.
Level (See rules)): Around 37, if it's alright to be slightly above level in the case that I am a spy?
Personality: Very sarcastic; he's usually making a sarcastic remark. But deep down, he misses his old trainer alot. This, however, is how he acts around the Organization. When around the Royal Guard, then know him as his full name, "Barren", rather than the shorter version, "Barry". He is very "obedient" and follows, or pretends to follow, most orders from Zapdos. This way, he is not supected.
Appearance: He is more of an orangish-yellow than the normal Jolteon, but is not completely orange. He has a scarf that was dropped by his old trainer that he wears around his neck. ((If, again, being an Organization spy, is allowed.))
BIO: Revealed piece by piece, but I will say his trainer abandoned him as an Eevee at the Power Plant, and he found a Thunder Stone.
Relationship: If a charrie within Jolteon's breeding group is signed up, he may have a crush on said Pokémon, if it be a female.

Silence ye knave :P. Accepted. You may be a spy. Level is okay.

Name: Mark
Species: Muk
Alliance: Royal Guard
Level : 40
Personality: A joker and light hearted pokemon, he enjoys toying with his opponents before capturing them. He rarely hits to kill and prefers to take prisoners.
Appearence: His body slightly changes colour with his emotions. (Not much else to say about a blob.)
BIO: Mark never enjoyed fighting so when he joined The Guard no one could figure out why. (Develops further during RP)
Relationship: (Nothing unless a second character is allowed, but it matters not)

Heh, was in the mood to be a happy semi-evil blob.

Explain how he changes color. And you guys can make a second character. But try not to make two that have a relationship with other. That's not as entertaining.

Will post Zappy's in a bit.

I'd like to make this my first Pokemon RP.

Name: John Connor (Lol see what I did thar?)
Species: Electrode
Alliance: The Resistance
Level: 27
Personality: He has a rather explosive temper (lol see what I did thar?) and used to be hated by the rest of the Pokemon in the power plant. He lived alone in the generator room for quite a while until Zapdos took control over the Power Plant. Now he is respected as a very strong fighter and channels all his rage at the Royal Guard, although he's still rather irritable and rude.
Appearance: He has an angry scowl permanently on his face.
Bio: He lived in the plant his entire life until he was excommunicated by Zapdos for his anger problems. He trained himself in the Generator Room and powered himself up until his electric attacks were without match in the Organization. When Zapdos later enslaved everyone a harbored resentment turned into uncontrolled hate and he will do anything to get back at him.
Relationship: None. Nobody would be friends with this guy and his family disowned him (though that may change).

Last edited:
umm. The way post thst makes it sound like he's stronger then Zapdos. And I really don't like the name. You can keep it, but it'd be better on a Porygon-Z.

And wrong idea for relationship.And I'd appreciate some more description on Appearence. Make your self look a little different than a normal Pokemon at least.

BROCK ILU SO I'M JOINING

Name: Basil King
Species: Pikachu
Alliance: The Organization
Level: 25

Personality: PO

Appearance: Basil is, for all intents and purposes, a regular looking Pikachu, at least when he doesn't have his stuff. When he does, though, he looks like a regular Pikachu who wears bandages wrapped around his arms, and a chain with a tag hanging off of it around his neck. His eyes are blue and he has a bit of fur that sticks up from his forehead.

BIO: errr. I dunno I'll reveal this later :C All I'm saying is he came from a VERY large litter (eight pichu in total) and was the runt. His mother is a Raichu, and his father a Sneasel from somewhere far away. He's never met his father.

Relationship: Marigold is his Ma. I'm open for this :V

HEY can I have two characters. I kinda wanna play his Ma too.

Last edited:
BROCK ILU SO I'M JOINING

Name: Basil King
Species: Pikachu
Level: 25

Appearance: Basil is, for all intents and purposes, a regular looking Pikachu, at least when he doesn't have his stuff. When he does, though, he looks like a regular Pikachu who wears bandages wrapped around his arms, and a chain with a tag hanging off of it around his neck. His eyes are blue and he has a bit of fur that sticks up from his forehead.

BIO: errr. I dunno I'll reveal this later :C All I'm saying is he came from a VERY large litter (eight pichu in total) and was the runt. His mother is a Raichu, and his father a Sneasel from somewhere far away. He's never met his father.

Relationship: I'm open for this :V

HEY can I have two characters. I kinda wanna play his Ma too.

ILU TOO COKKIES FOR JOINING. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PM YOU ABOUT IT.

lol doesn't have his stuff. so many innuendo's.

That one Surfing Pikachu much?

Approved. Yes you can have two charries.

1) Sorry, I meant without match in the resistance. I'll change that.

2) Aww, man, I thought that name was funny. Although on a Pory-Z I think a name like T-1000 is more apt than John Connor.

3) Oh then, I'll just leave the relationship blank.

OKAY SWEET

Name: Marigold King
Species: Raichu
Level: 40 (I hope it's okay she's this high level, as she's pretty old and has a ton of kids)

Appearance: Marigold is a very slender Raichu, with a great deal of chest-fluff. Her eyes are brown and rather large, and she has some dark brown markings over them. Her fur curls around the back of her head a bit, and she wears large round earrings and a headband.

BIO: Marigold was born and raised in the Plant, but she spent a lot of time adventuring outside it with a human. This human had a Sneasel on her team as well, and the two fell in love, and she soon found herself with a litter. The human released her whole team back where she caught them shortly after that, and she bore her (very large) litter of Pichu in the Plant.

Her son's names are Oliver, Sage, Pepper, Juniper, Yarrow, Saffron, Burbank, and Basil.

Relationship: Basil is her son.

Last edited:
ILU TOO COKKIES FOR JOINING. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PM YOU ABOUT IT.

lol doesn't have his stuff. so many innuendo's.

That one Surfing Pikachu much?

Approved. Yes you can have two charries.

Do you like your new name?

At least it wasn't a C! C: Though I would be vastly amused if it were. Since...

cockies.gif

Actually I spelled it that way to see your reaction. It failed. I thought you'd slap me.

Pwnemon, I'm still no liking appearence. fix it plz.

Cockies, appropved again. I actually have a Raichu name Oliver. he is Level 98 and Timid.

Well, Brock, I would post that he always has a scowl on his face, but,
Spr_3r_101.png

I'll try and think of something, then edit when I do.

EDIT: Eh, I guess that looks like an evil grin more than a scowl. That'll be what I put.

Last edited:
Brock said:
Explain how he changes color.

His body change hue depending on how he feels, so when angry his body would shift so it was more red than purple, happy, more yellow(?) than purple, etc.

EDIT: Mewtwo put it better; His body shifts shades.

Last edited:
@River: I would just say for the mood thing that his glob whatever just shifted shades.

OH, hi. Uh, I wanted to join this but also wanted to see what Pokemon everyone else would be :)

Name: Sparkie
Species: Luxray
Alliance: Spy for the Royal Guard (pretends she's part of the Organization)
Level: 37, if going by Organization levels, or 41 if by Guard levels.
Personality: Sparkie acts like a very happy Shinx a lot of the time; when she's spying, that is. Her true personality is very devious and manipulative. She's slightly sadistic, delighting in watching the pain of others and psychologically abusing them sometimes as well.
Appearence: Sparkie's blue fur has a slight purplish tinge to it, making it seem slightly darker; her black fur, however, remains simply black. The yellow star on her tail is slightly darker as well. When on spying duty, she wears a red ribbon tied around her neck; this ribbon was stolen from an unsuspecting trainer.
BIO: Sparkie doesn't really talk about her past very much. She will only say that a trainer caught her when she was a little Shinx; she refused to mention, however, what happened to her trainer or why she's even here right now.
Relationship: none atm.

Back
Top Bottom