• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Rate my SoulSilver team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippo12

Banned
So if you want to rate my team, ethier rate the thread, or post a # 1-10. =3

Dialga
Chrono
lvl.83
Nature:Lax
Attack:217
Defense:289
Sp.Atk:259
Sp.Def:176
Speed:179
Moveset:Dragon Claw
Flash Cannon
Roar of Time
Earth Power

Raikou
Shiny
lvl.100
Nature:Native
Attack:223
Defense:191
Sp.Atk:285
Sp.Def:225
Speed:289
Moveset:Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Thunder

Lugia
lvl.100
Nature:Quirky
Attack:210
Defense:299
Sp.Atk:228
Sp.Def:325
Speed:278
Moveset:Extrasensory
Surf
Aeroblast
Sky Attack

Charizard
lvl.100
Nature:Relaxed
Attack:217
Defense:217
Sp.Atk:256
Sp.Def:212
Speed:252
Moveset:Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Overheat
Fly

Rayquaza
Shiny
lvl.100
Nature:Naughty
Attack:358
Defense:206
Sp.Atk:326
Sp.Def:185
Speed:216
Moveset:Outrage
Fly
Thunder
Draco Meteor

Arceus
Shiny
lvl.100
Nature:Naughty
Attack:309
Defense:294
Sp.Atk:297
Sp.Def.290
Moveset:Judgment
Roar of Time
Special Rend
Shadow Force

My EPIC SoulSilver Team!! =3
Also i got some of these Pokemon using Action Replay(Raikou, Rayquaza, Arceus).

Why did you use an action replay for Raikou and Rayquaza? Arceus is slightly understandable (if you missed the event) But rayquaza can be found both in SS and Emerald, as well as raikou.

As a team, I overall rate it a four.
(NOTE: two things; One: I have found that Blast Burn/ Frenzy Plant/ Hydro Cannon have both very small PP and a huge drawback (like hyper beam) Two: this is just a suggestion, but have you considered replacing Dialga's Dragon Claw with Outrage?
I have a lvl. 76 dialga that knows Flash cannon, Roar of Time, Overheat and Outrage, and I find it works out pretty well for me.)

umm, ubers?

I don't find too much wrong with the moves or anything like that, but I might be able to take out your whole team with two pokemon, given they were a Golem and a machamp/heracross. Lots of Rock weanesses, and (I think, anyway) two ground weaknesses.not too hard to defuse.

3/10.

rhyperior kills them all off quite handily, what with only lugia actually having SE. furthermore, blissey walls most of this team like no tomorrow.

but you know, ingame team.

Ingame teams that don't have any elements of competitive worth (or otherwise self-induced challenge) don't belong in the competitive battling forum. There's nothing to really say except "uh, too many ubers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom