• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Meep. Mewtwo finally made decent pic(s)

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Last edited:
Aww, It's adorible! I like how you made them hold hands. I'm in utter agony when I try to make things hold hands. You did it quite well. :3 And now for critisim. D:

Everything's nice, but Mew could have a smaller upper body and bigger, rounder thighs (Same with Mewtwo's thighs), if you know what I mean. Sort of like the Ken Sugumori art. But, if that's your style when it comes to drawing Mew, then that's totally fine. Everyone has a style, right~? :D

But honestly, I think It's fantastic. I love the way you made them all fuzzy and everything. You really are a talented artist! And if you need suggestions, I would just suggest that you try and draw really detailed Pokemon until you get the hang of all those annoying details. Maybe start with Onix and all those rocks on his body, or Ryperior? I'm working on those two right now. But 20/10 for your drawing, love it!

That's just my style on how I draw them =D I'm so happy I'm not an utter failure. I'm not quite happy with Mewtwo's feet though >.>

Hmm, I'll attempt and utterly fail to try and draw an Onyx or something.

That's just my style on how I draw them =D I'm so happy I'm not an utter failure. I'm not quite happy with Mewtwo's feet though >.>

Hmm, I'll attempt and utterly fail to try and draw an Onyx or something.

:D Like I said, everyone has their own style! :D And no one's an utter failure at art, especially not you. :3 And if you're not too happy about Mewtwo's feet, then do what I do and look at the Sugumori art and try to do it like that until you get it right, or get it the way you like it. :3

Ah, you won't fail, just keep trying!

I have what I call "Big Book of Sugimori Art" which is really a D/P walkthrough. I use it for anatonom and stuff though.

I have what I call "Big Book of Sugimori Art" which is really a D/P walkthrough. I use it for anatonom and stuff though.

Well, if it has Mewtwo in there you could always take a look at it still, right? :3 If it doesn't, here's the picture from Bulbapedia: Mewtwo

Mewtwo's feet are hard to do, I still can't do them, so I just usally cut them out of the picture, or place something infront of it. But I still need to learn. D:

It's so very cute. Your artistic skills make me jealous.

I think you need to do a little more work making Mewtwo's thighs a little rounder, and maybe making her less skinny altogether.

So, how's everything going with the Onix and stuffz? :3 Doin' good, Mewtwo?

That's a beautiful picture! So loving...^-^

Ugh, this is why I dispise scanners. It always did that to my pictures. D:<

Thanks. It's my latest Pokésona, Lily, and some random Jolteon who isn't named yet. All I know is that it's the Pokéfied version of a friend (who actually likes Pokémon and I know that isn't his favorite, but it's not like I'm about to ask him what it is besides Mew)

Thanks. It's my latest Pokésona, Lily, and some random Jolteon who isn't named yet. All I know is that it's the Pokéfied version of a friend (who actually likes Pokémon and I know that isn't his favorite, but it's not like I'm about to ask him what it is besides Mew)

Welcome~

Nice, I like your Pokesona, It's really pretty. X3 Maybe you could make it your avatar? It's fun to have your Pokesona as your avatar. *points to my avatar*

(I see. Well, you drew that Jolteon very well, and if you showed it to him I bet he'd like it! :3)

I was actually thinking about doing that, maybe if I could figure out Photoshop (I actually have something called PhotoDeluxe, which s really hard to figure out) I couls crop it or something... or I could draw an entirely new picture of her.

I was actually thinking about doing that, maybe if I could figure out Photoshop (I actually have something called PhotoDeluxe, which s really hard to figure out) I couls crop it or something... or I could draw an entirely new picture of her.

You could. :3 Or, if you have Corel Painter Essentials 4 you could make your avatar there! (It's what I use to make my Pokesona avatar. Although, It's best used with a tablet.) I think you should draw an entirely new picture of her with a different pose, I think that would look cool. ^-^

Wow, don't press the B Button. I freaking love those things. It's very cute - I like how you did everything. Actually, there's nothing I don't like! I love the facial expression, mostly~

Back
Top Bottom