• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Incest

Alexi

The Religion section is now a joke
I personally see nothing wrong with incest. If it's love, baby, there's nothing wrong in it. I personally have had several crushes on my cousins, and I've had a few wet dreams about them as well.

Who wants to share their opinion? :D

Does the Zhorken not like babies? I hear they're good with ketchup. :)

In my opinion, brother-sister couples, or cousin couples, could just adopt children rather than have them, considering the things that can go wrong with inbreeding (see: England's royal family XP).

I don't care; as I hate most of my family and probably would never love them.
what you do in your spare time shouldn't affect me, and as long as it doesn't go right ahead and do so.

Well it depends how hot your cousin is, doesn't it? If she's a seven or below on the hot scale, it's definitely morally wrong. Seven to 9.5 is wrong unless she approaches you first, then you're free to jump in bed with her without any moral guilt. 9.5 or up is definitely morally okay, just as long as you use a condom to avoid fucked up kids, right?

Also where is the incest line drawn? Because I have no first cousins, does that mean I can fuck anyone other than my mom? (not that I would want to eew).

my main problem with incest is that the human body is wired against it but honestly as long as you're not going to be procreating (as on average someone has something like seven potentially deadly recessive genetic traits) with anyone more related to you than cousins (and even there it's iffy) it's no one else's business what you do with other consenting adults.

I'm not sure. In the US, at least in different states, it's illegal to marry your first cousin, where as in others it's illegal to marry your in-laws. o.O

I say it's parents, parents' sibs, sibs and first cousins. But that's just me.

(And I'd rate my cousin to be a 9.8 :D)

parents, uncles/aunts, siblings, and double first cousins should be off-limits in regards to procreation because they're too genetically similar

I have a cousin I think is kind of attractive. :o

Meh, echoing a lot of people, but I don't see much of a problem. It would probably be better if they didn't procreate though. Adoption's nice.

i feel weird because everyone has craptons of cousins and i have three.
two of them are six (i think) and the other is ten.

NOT ANYTHING CLOSE TO A 9.5, I TELLS YA!
or whatever.

however if something happens and one of my parents remarries then woot woot~ hopefully. i'd rather have hot cousins than not.

I have zero cousins, like I previously said.

If I had a cousin... well... if it was on my mom's side they would probably be not that hot because my mom has never been much of a looker, and if it was on my dad's side I really don't know because I only have ever met two people on my dad's side, one of which is my dad. :P

I have several cousins, and only two are younger than me, so I have plenty to look at. :) Except two of them are married now, not to mention straight men, so not like I had a chance at all...

But my girl cousin, S, well...Hey hey. *wiggles eyebrows*

I don't care about it, but they shouldn't procreate for sure. Cousin couples tend to produce offpsring with a few physical defects, and don't get me started on closer related couples.

I have more cousins than I can't keep track of, but at least one of the females is a looker.

If I had a cousin... well... if it was on my mom's side they would probably be not that hot because my mom has never been much of a looker, and if it was on my dad's side I really don't know because I only have ever met two people on my dad's side, one of which is my dad. :P

Fuck your dad? I don't know what you're trying to say.

Huh? I don't see where you got that from, I was saying that a cousin on my mom's side would probably be pretty ugly, and I have no idea about whether cousin on my dad's side would be hot. It was worded pretty strangely, but I don't see where you got that I wanted to have sex with my dad... because I don't.

Whoa, that was awkward.

I...wouldn't mind fucking my dad. Even though he's pretty old and I'd probably crush him.

>:3

I don't understand why people are okay with incest. I mean, sure, whatever gets your goat, but why would you?

Although this could be because I don't find any of my family members particularly attractive.

Whoa, someone against it. o.O I was starting to doubt I'd find one here. XD;

That may have something to do with it. My family is full of pretty people. *nodnod*

I find it funny that most of the things that are in my project fic are being posted up in the debating hall :P

Anyway, love is love, even if it's father and daughter or whatever. As long as there's love, I see no reason why not. :P

Back
Top Bottom