• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YouTube Bro Thread

Zuu

printf("%s\n", user_title);
Hello and welcome to this thread that I have either just created or created some time ago, depending on what day it was when you stumbled upon this first post!

Essentially I have created this thread to make an archive of TCoD users with YouTube accounts and to allow said users, if such a mood takes hold of them, to post concerning any recent news or updates or what have you (though I expect you all to be mature and somewhat intelligent about how often and glaringly you do this).

You can find my channel ... ... ... here!

I have two channels, one for sprites that's in my sig and another one for LPs and other shit here, though sadly I don't update either much. Recording sprites is kind of discouraging when every program you try ruins the recording. And as for LSD, I think I've found everything except for the hot air balloon, which I had only previously seen on a Japanese website, but in the last stream MikeNnemonic had he found it so now I know where to find it next time I feel like playing LSD.

So much singing.

So yeah, all my old fandubs and all my current UTAU stuff.

Check it out! And yes, I can explain what UTAU is. Just PM or VM me about it. Ningyoune Jun's the best, because he proves I can do a guy voice. Ijinne Sara just proves I sound much older than I am.

I am here! I have no videos as of yet because I'm extremely boring, but I'm considering doing a sort of vloggish "Videos where I talk about stuff" thing. Or maybe something musicky. That'd be fun. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom