• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Alright, one more again!!!

magnemite

Stare into da eye and get lost in its psychic gaze
This is my second sprite shop. *coughthelastonediedaterribledeathcough*... Anywho, I decided to make another, also due to the fact that I can tranzparentize pictures! Plz be curteus and give feedback: C, C, and/or CC! (Comments, Compliments and/or Constructive Crit.)

Also, GIVE CREDIT!!! Yes, just in case somebody doesn't know...

X-amplorz!

Fusion/Combination:
picture.php

Form-
Primary Pokemon:
Secondary Pokemon:
Any shinyz?: (primary/secondary/both/none)

P.S. tell me which pokemon's colors to use. If one is shiny, then that will be the fusion's color, if both or neither, plz ploz plooz specify or I choose for you!

-----

re-color:
picture.php

Form-
Pokemon:
color palate:
Shinyz?: (yes/no)

-----

Revamp:
picture.php

Form-
Pokemon:
Version (starting):
Version Palate to change to:
Shinyz?: (yes/no)

-----

Ditto'd:
picture.php

Form-
Pokemon:
Shinyz: (yes/no)

-----

[type] Flame'd
picture.php

Form-
Pokemon:
Where you want the Flame: (hand is default.)
Flame type:
Shinyz?: (Yes/No)

-----

Waiting List:
1. Zadkrinian- Pory-Z/Gliscor splice
2. Teacher995- Charman/Haunt splice
3. KronoGreen- Staryu/Articuno splice
4. Pichu- Beedrill/Jolteon splice

Once Filled, requests will be closed... If I remember to close it, so check teh list before you request. (Rhymeyness!!!!)

Last edited:
Primary Pokemon (not necessarily the base): Porygon-Z
Secondary Pokemon: Gliscor
Shiny?: No

Also... a ditto'd Arceus, please.

recoloring an old sprite with new colors =/= revamp

no, it's an old sprite with the pallate of a new sprite!!! (and filled-in white spots if needed...)

And Zackrinian, added and will start right away. Wait, do you want the Gliscor Shiny, cause default says no shiny unless otherwise specified...

Last edited:
First, you kind of spelled my name wrong, its Zackrinian, and my second pokemon is Gliscor, not Arceus. Other than that, no shinies.

Ok, I did the Shiny Arceus first, so if you want it, then here it iis.

picture.php

I'll edit in the regular later

EDIT:
picture.php

Last edited:
Can you do a Splice of a Gallade and a Scyther, Shiny Gallade's colors?

NOTE: I am looking for a new avatar, so I am requesting this splice at various sprite shops to see which is best. (I will give due credit where credit is due, of course)

Back
Top Bottom