• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Some art, sometimes.

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
Yeah, fine, why not? I've been drawing a bit recently (more than ordinary anyway (ordinary is like one drawing per month)), so I thought I may as well make an art thread!

Obviously I wouldn't say I'm a fantastic artist, but I guess I'm... okay? I'll put three sorts of art here:

General art - Drawings of, erm, anything, I guess.

The Blue Falcon from F-Zero (I think), drawn for the banner of a friend's website.

A birthday present for a friend. - Quite old and quite ugly.

Another birthday present. - Even older than the first; I don't like the style of this one.

Pokémon-related stuff - Usually fakes of my own creation, but I might do other stuff sometimes.

#494 Learabit - I don't really like this drawing very much. Eh.
#495 Floware - Not very fond of this because of its too-bright colouring!
#496 Tropicare - Um, not much to say on this one.

#497 Colawa
#498 Koaflaim - I don't like the fire on this, but it's okay mostly.

#500 Findol
#501 Dolprint
#502 Orking - I really like this one for some reason.

#557 Swannet - This drawing originally wasn't originally going to turn out to be this, but I guess it did in the end. Perhaps one of my favourites of my fakes design-wise.

#600 Paradine - Something out this one has always irked me. I think it's the size of the head.

Doodles - This usually (although not deliberately) ends up being stuff drawn on MSN, eh.

A... bird.

Typo Baster - For situations of extreme peril and atrocious typing.

If you want more for some reason, I also have a deviantArt. How exciting.

Last edited:
No replies? :C This makes little froggies sad.

I like your work, its really nice, I think.
I especially like your Orking line, I wouldn't know what to say other than that, the Orking is really well done.
The Blue Falcon is my favorite though, it just looks really clean and sharp.

Other people might say you need to shade more, but I think how you're shading things now looks great the way it is, it just looks right.

Keep up the good work sir C:

Back
Top Bottom