• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NOW FULL] INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastypass

that bitch what arranges the blocks
Pronoun
they/her/hers
Secret roles, people who need the game explained to them need not apply.
(EDIT: here have some basic rules from wikiHow because opal told me to link to some)

no backstory because sreservoir said not to bother

SLOTS:
1. Vixie
2. Zora of Termina
3. opaltiger
4. Butterfree
5. NWT
6. Zuu
7. Barubu
8. L'il Dwagie
9. MidnightSaboteur
10. Flora and Ashes
11. Dannichu
12. Kammington
13. Leafpool
14. Espeon
15. moon-panther
16. RespectTheBlade
17. ultraviolet

Last edited:
Re: [SIGN-UPS] INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA GAME

YOU KNOW WHAT?
It's funny.
I was just wrapping up a game over at another forum and complaining about how this'd been closed for two years. And then I refreshed the tab and here it is all opened and such.

I'm in.

I have the feeling this came through as a result of a conversation in #tcod and I am like woooooooe I'm missing everything!

Anyway I can only get on for maybe an hour every other day buuuuut I'd like to! o/

I have the feeling this came through as a result of a conversation in #tcod and I am like woooooooe I'm missing everything!

Anyway I can only get on for maybe an hour every other day buuuuut I'd like to! o/

I'm pretty sure I told NWT to tell you this but please, please introduce them to the wonders of Firefox so you can use ChatZilla. :(

Meeeeee :D

I am so excited the mafia games are back up and running! I've missed this game SO MUCH <3

My name should have been on that list without needing to have signed up here. :P
In.

If I look at this correctly, I think I have the last spot. If so w00t. if not, oh well.
(yes, I want to play)

Expanding to 17 players because I want an even-ish number and opal says 20 is waiting too long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom