• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Chronicles 2- Victory (Sign-Up/OOC)

Solstice

Back from the dead.
Decided to put this up as the first is almost over, so we can start this one almost immediately.

Articuno... The bird of Legend, of ice, the First.

Zapdos, the bird of thunder, the Second.

Moltres, the bird of fire, the third.

Mew, the ancestor of all, the original.

Mewtwo, the Clone, the one that can destroy an entire city in one command...

Suicune, the beast of water.

Entei, the beast of fire.

Raikou, the beast of thunder.

Luigia, the giant who can destroy towns with the flap of a wing.

Ho-Oh, the bird that recarinated the beasts.

Celebi, the time traveler.

Regice, the golem of ice, one of three protectors of the Tree of Beggining.

Regirock, Golem of rock.

Registeel, golem of steel.

Groudon, the beast who can create entire continants.

Kyogre, the beast who can flood the entire world.

Rayquaza, the beast of the Ozone, calmer of the land and aqua beasts.

Latios, the eon, faster than a jet plane.

Latias, an amazing creature capable of rendering itself invisable.

Jirachi, the wishmaker, only awakened every 1,000 years.

Mesprit, the being of Emotion.

Uxie, the being of Knowlage.

Azelf, the being of Willpower.

Dialga, the beast of time, who can bend time at it's will.

Palkia, the beast of space, cabaple of opening portals to any world.

Giratina, lord of antimatter.

Heatran, the guardian of volcanoes.

Cresselia, the awakener.

Darkrai, the lord of Nightmares.

Shaymin, the living bouquet.

Arceus, the creator of all.

Zekrom. The Ying and Yang.

Rshiram. The Ying and Yang.

All have been captured... By the evil Murking shadows. Even after they had been stopped at Mt. Coronet, they didn't give up. They intend to destroy purely everything with the power of them all. But... They can't... They are missing but one, as of now. The elusive Victini.

Murking Shadows can not get Victini, for her true power would be revealed... The End.

However, this fight will not be left. Many Pokemon intend to help, and will at any cost. Neon, Jared, and friends, and many more will put a stop to this madness. Put a stop to destruction in the Sinnoh region. Against all of them... The situation is bleak... but... Alone, we fall. Together, we unite, victory will come our way.

Defeat is not an option. We must win, no matter what the cost. Even if it means sacrificing ourselves for others.

Rules

No Powerplaying/ Godmodding.
No Weathermodding.
No movemodding. (Kind of Powerplaying, but with Pokemon knowing moves they can't learn.)
Basically, all regular rules.
Please keep this up to PG-13. However, mature language is allowed, as long as it's not used constantly.

Form

Human

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Relationships:
Others:

Pokemon

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Relationships:
Others:

I'll post my forms later.

((For ease of access for my DSi, Reservations and Sign-ups will be in another post.))

Last edited:
RESERVATIONS

Barubu- Riolu

Mewtwo- Lucario

Exo-Raikou- Latios

Explosion- Victini (She's a main plot point. I couldn't let someone else control her.)

Sign-ups

Trainers
RespectTheBlade/Adam Perkins/Male
River/Blake/Male
Pichu Chris/Jess/Female
Explosion/Jared Hydred/Male
Godzilla/Matt Harozaki/Male
River/Alisha Karatana/Female
ProgMetal_64/Zero/Male
Pokemon
Mewtwo/Lucky/Lucario/Male
Mewtwo/Tanya/Vaporeon/Female
Exo-Raikou/Skiel/Scizor/Male
Mad MOAI/Philosopher/Shedninja/ - (Male?)
Explosion/Midnight/Zorua/Male
Explosion/Skribe/Absol/Male
Explosion/Neon/Absol/Male

Last edited:
Mewtwo is required for the machine, so they have him. However, if you'd like to activate that character, you'd have to wait until Mewtwo is free. Same for everyone else. So, basically, it's useless, and a reservation for Mewtwo would be better.

For those of you thinking I'm speaking fucking Japanese,

ミュウツーは、マシンが必要ですので、彼がいる。ただし、ご希望の場合には有効にし、その文字は、あなたがしたいまでミュウツーは無料です待つ必要がある。皆のために同じです。したがって、基本的に、それは無用、とミュウツーの予約がよいでしょうです。

Translation: Mewtwo, so you need a machine that he is. However, if you wish to activate, the character, Mewtwo until you have to wait to be free. Is the same for everyone. So, basically, it's useless, and Mewtwo is a good book.

Solution: Never use Imtranslator again. It's on my Firefox, and the only reason I'm keeping it is because it makes funny phrases (most of the time) when translated back and forth.

I'm going to withdraw the Latios reservation, because I can't think of a decent profile for him. A question, though: Which of those legendaries are available for character use?

Human
Name: Adam Perkins

Pokemon:
Gallade (m) [Blade]
Sanslash (f) [EQ]
Scyther (m) [Ninji]
Zangoose (m) [Clawn]
Absol (f) [Shadow]
Kabutops (f) [Historic]

Personality: Adam is very timid, but he will fight if he needs to. He is also a bit reckless, and he has a good sense of humor. He is sometimes thought of as a geek, always keeping his head in books. One of his favorite things to do is to listen to a CD player, losing himself in his music (Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco)

Appearance: Adam has an average height and weight for a thirteen year old. He has blue-green eyes, and he has had to wear glasses since he was five. He has brown, shoulder length hair, which is usually unkempt. He always carries around a textbook, titled Complete Pokemon Battle Strategy, Grade 12 and a notebook which contains his own personal battling strategies and tactics. He also carries around a CD player with a few of his favorite CDs.

Relationships: Hahaha. that's a good one (in all seriousness, with how timid he is, he has had a lot of trouble getting a girlfriend. he is always hopeful, though.)

Other: N/A

This is probably RP persona-thing. I'll use this a lot in the future.
(If I'm missing anything, plese point it out to me. I'm fairly new to RPing, so I probably wouldn't know.)

@Exo- Any legendary is avalible for use now. However, they have to be activated towards the end of the story. For the list of pokemon you can reserve, check the trailer topic.

@RespectTheBlade- Accepted.

So this is two or three years after the first, right?

Just setting it up for that.

Name: Blake

Pokemon:
ucard.php

Cacturne (Spike)
Alakasam (Kal)
Pigeot (Sky)
Relicanth (Relic)
Steelix (Steele)
Drapion (Drak)

Personality: Calm and caring putting his friends' safety before his own.

Appearance: Blake has Black, Ragged hair that reaches about three inches off his shoulders, he has icy blue eyes and wears a black jacket. He is tall for his age and average weight.

Relationships: (None that I can put down yet, maybe after PC1-U is done)

Others:
Recent Biography: After Team Murking Shadows destroyed his home near Eterna city and he (BLOCK) on Mt. Coronet he traveled around Sinnoh and eventually rebuilt his home in a remote clearing on a crop of land he purchased outside the Survival Area. He lets his pokemon wander about the land as they please and he left Altor to watch over them. When he found out that TMS was up to something again he set out with six of his pokemon to stop them.

And that, my friend, is all for now. Might add a new character at some point.

Last edited:
Time to dig out an old Lucario sona! =P

Name: Lucky
Species: Lucario
Personality: Lucky is very solemn, only worrying about those worth worrying about. Lucky has an ongoing feud with an Umbreon named Scar ((if I could have a third charrie...?)) who is also his half-brother. Lucky is the type of guy to be more defensive than offensive, using his auraic powers rather than brute force when he does need to fight.
Appearance: Albino, what else is there to it?
Relationships: None; he's too solemn
Others:

Name: Tanya
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Tanya is rather... hyper to say the least. She has an aversion to Ice-types, however, due to her lost mate, Fanagg the Glaceon. Every time an Ice-type is around, worst when its a Glaceon, she starts wailing for Fanagg.
Appearance: Sparklier than the normal Vaporeon, to say the least...
Relationships: With the deceased Fanagg, and maybe Neon later on if she stops pining...?
Others:

Both accepted. Going to do mine later today. Expect 4 new characters, plus Neon. Ivy is deceased. It will be explained later in PC1-U.

Having withdrawn my Latios reservation, I'm going to put in a different character.

Name: Skiel

Personality: Skiel can be described as a Knight Templar. He has a very strong sense in the idea of justice, and believes that everything he does is done in the name of justice and good. However, how he goes about getting justice is anything but right; he will brutally attack anyone that he believes to be opposing his strict idea of good, even if they've really done nothing too wrong.

Appearance: He looks like a normal Scizor, except he has sharper claws, and is a darker shade of red than that of his normal species.

Relationships: None, for now.

Others:

Name: Jess(ica)
Species: Human (Former TMS Elite)
Personality: Rather caring, she used to work for TMS but switched sides after an incident involving an explosion, a hut in the forest and several innocents.
Appearance: Small for her age, she has long brown hair and wears a knee-length black dress with white cuffs and a white collar. She has dark brown eyes that kind of say "I can see into your soul" Pic here
Others:
Kangashang-F "Outback" - Marrowak-M "Clubs"
Gengar-M "Spooky" - Donphan-M "Crash"
Alteria-F "Cloud" - Flareon-M "Kawoof"

Name: Philosopher
Personality: A philosophical Shedinja who likes to help out less experienced and younger Pokemon fight and learn. He also will not steal souls from Pokemon who look at his back unless they are enemies who deserve to die. He fights with a relaxed attitude but also prefers to support others and watch out for them.
Appearance: He's a normal Shedinja, but he wears a Ninja Ruff (fluffy golden necklace-type thing) around his neck, which protects him from damage from Rock-type moves. For the sake of godmoding, though, it doesn't protect him from effects - for example if something attacks him with Rock Tomb he won't be hurt but his speed might still be lowered. He also has a small Awe Mantle (purple cape-type thing) draped on his left wing for the sake of flying. It protects him from Ghost-type damage, but like the Ninja Ruff effects are still possible.
Relationships: Blue's mentor.
Others: Woot mystery dungeon inspiration.

Name:
Blue
Personality: Blue is irritable but moderately timid. She doesn't think herself good at leading but likes to train under Philosopher. She also is creative and likes trying new things and studying to learn.
Appearance: A DRATINI BECAUSE IT IS SO DANG ADORABLE.
Relationships: Not necessarily Philosopher's apprentice but she likes having him as a mentor.
Others: ...

All accepted. Time for mine. (It will be in a few posts. And I'm only doing Jared right now. I'm tired. Went to bed at 10:45, woke up about two hours later.)

Name: Jared Hydred
Pokemon:

Absol M (Neon)

Zorua M (Midnight) [Will be obtained later]

Personality: Jared usually has a balence, staying neutral on personality most of the time. However, he is a good person.
Appearance: Jared has brown hair, green eyes (it's in every fucking human form!), wears a black T-shirt, and jeans.
Relationship: None, as of yet.
Other: Jared has a big grudge against TMS. If you read the original, you'll know why.

Name: Matt Harozaki

Pokemon:
Bulbasuar (M) "Carnage"
Pidgeotto (M) "Venom"
Lickitung (M) "Lasher"
Dusclops (M) "Hybrid"
Mantyke (F) "Toxin"
Shuckle (M) "Agony"
(If your a Marvel nerd, you'll notice that these are symbiote names.)

Personality: He is a laid-back person, but can be a little bit hyper at times. He often says some weird things, given he has ADHD. Doesn't take most abuse of any sort well at all.

Appearance: Spiky brown hair. Green eyes. black T-shirt with a red "DD" on it. jeans. Caucasian. 5' 4". 102.5 lbs. Kinda skinny looking.

Bio: Back when he was young, his entire family was murdered by a man named Ramon Hernandez. 2 months afterward, Ramon was found dead. The killer of Ramon was... just a kid. Matt now is tormented by his past. He got his first Pokemon when he was 12. He was walking to a grocery store when he got tackled by a wild Bulbasuar. Because it was wild, he decided to name it Carnage. Ever since, he has met other Pokemon and captured 5. His Pokemon are very dear to him. They're the only friends he's got.

Last edited:
Add more personality, appearance, and bio.
And while I'm at it, I'll do another form.

Name: Midnight
Species: (Forgot it on form.) Zorua
Personality: Midnight, although at a young age, can be serios during most situations. However, this doesn't mean he can't act childish. Midnight doesn't have a full understanding of the world as of yet.
Appearance: Midnight looks no different from a regular Zorua, but this is debateable as his eyes are blue, against the light green color that Zorua and Zoroark may or may not have.
Bio: (Bah, also forgot this.) Midnight is a young Zorua kit who was separated from his parent sometime after birth. This took place in the Isshu region. Midnight was curious enough to sneak on a plane head for Sinnoh. After arrival, and after about three years, Midnight was found in the Sinnoh region by Jared, who captured him. Midnight is treated like a son by Neon, and a brother by another young Absol which was found by Neon, but not captured by Jared. (To happen later.)
Relationships: With a sexy female Zorua "Brother" with Skribe.
Other:

Name: Skribe
Species: Absol
Personality: Skribe is a carefree Absol, most likely due to his young age. However, just like his "brother", he can be serious in certain situtions.
Appearance: Skribe is no different than other Absol. Due to his young age, however, he is smaller, about the size of a Buizel. (If not, a bit smaller, depending on Buizel's size.)
Bio: Skribe was not given up by his original parents. His parents were killed, and he was left alone at a young age. Skribe learned to adapt. After a few years, he was found by another Absol, with a strange fur color, shining red, while his eyes glowed green. Skribe, after a bit of talk, decided to follow. However, he had one condition- Text limit, continue in next post.

cont.

Not to captured by Neon's trainer. Skribe had heard some stories about trainers from his early friends, and frankly, he was scared. Eventually, Skribe stuck with the group, and eventually met a friendly Zorua much like him.
Relationship: "Brother" to Midnight, "Son" of Neon.
Other:

Name: Jowee Hydred
Pokemon:

Garchomp M (Xerox) [Shiny]

Infernape M (West)

Arcanine F (Cynder)

Tyranitar M (Varan)

Personality: Jowee is a ruthless attacker, responsible for many murders, which shows that he doesn't care about his enemy, and is ruthless.
Appearance: Jowee has brown-ish hair (with a few lines of black, strangely). He has blue eyes. He wears a black shirt, which can vary from a T-shirt to a coat depending on the location. It bears the TMS logo, in a design not shown on lower ranks. He wears fingerless dark purple gloves. He generally wears black shorts, but can also vary. He wears black shoes.
Bio: Jowee is part of the same family as Jared, the Hydred family, however, Jowee had taken a wrong turn in his life. After going through extreme drepression sometime after becoming a trainer, Jowee joined TMS for many reasons.
Relationships: Brother to Jared.
Other: Jowee is a TMS admin, and is one of the heads of the Legengary operation.

(Putting yet another form in next post. Getting tired yet? I will. I'll have to control 6 characters! I still have to do Neon's and Victini's form. I'll have access to a computer soon, so I'll do it then. (Headache dammit)

Last edited:
Name: Alisha Karatana
Pokemon:
Altaria [F] (Sintara) (Shiny)
Sintara was the first pokemon that Alisha ever caught, she found her injured as a swablu in among a fallen tree when she was ten, ever since then they've traveled together.

Lapras [M] (Aquaros)
After a storm Alisha found Aquaros weakened in a lake, after a battle she managed to capture him and he has since been a valuable part of her team.

Dragonite [M] (Dracon)
Dracon was a gift from a trainer she helped out when she was sixteen, he is timid and weaker when battling, however he is extremely loyal and fights all out when his trainer is in trouble.

Personality: She is usually very quiet but determined when it comes to battles. She is, however, afraid of ghosts.

Appearance:
Relationships:
Others:

I need to go now, but ill finish this later

Note: An idea for Blakes Past that will be explained during the RP.

Can I just sign up as Zero again? If I need to post my form again just say so.

Currently, Zero is no longer aligned with TMS (he hasn't totally severed the tie yet but he will before the first RP ends).

I may sign up for a second person (a TMS agent of course, because in the last RP I was the only bad guy), still debating it, though.

Accepted. Time for Neon and Victini!

Name: Neon
Age: 3 years after the age from the last RP, forgot it. :/
Species: Absol [Shiny]
Personality: Neon used to be pessimetic, but now that attitude only appears every once in a while, because of the return of Blake, and loss of Ivy. He is rather neutral, however. Hey, at least it's an improvement.
Appearance: Not any different from a regular Absol, with the exception of a triangle- shaped cut on his scythe.
Bio: Nothing to note, because most of it was explained in PC1-U.
Relationship: "Father" to Skribe, Possible relationship with Tanya.
Other: Nothing to note.

I'll do Victini later.

Back
Top Bottom