• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

a new forum

http://dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812
It's just a forum.
I really don't care about your forum. At all. If you hadn't noticed, I'm already on at least one. Yours is, in all likelihood, absolutely nothing special, and I have no reason to go there. In fact, I kinda resent that you are trying to direct time away from this forum so some massive group of ten people can accumulate on yours and.. do absolutely nothing they can't already do here.

well why did you reply in the first place if you were gonna criticize?

...Because that's what the section is for?

This section is kinda for "Look at my site/forum, join if you like, tell me if it needs to have anything changed" stuff.

Yawn. It's actually pretty funny, I'm using the axe-murderer style right now. "Where nobody gets mercy, dragon or not." The funny thing is, your friend calls himself dragon... o_O

Even Murkrowcaverns died, and at least it had something worth looking at. Don't think that forum is invincible just because your friend made it. They'll get tired of running it, anyways...

TCoD's success is because it actually has a site. What does theirs have? Nothing.

And apparently your friend thinks Pokemon is "childish". =/

You guys need to chill. O.o This is starting to become just a bash fest. You only have to post your criticism once and leave it at that. If the person doesn't want to agree then that's on them. No need to further bash them just because someone doesn't want to believe you.

Also bashing the use of emoticons is stupid and doesn't do anything for anyone even if the way the emoticons were used were pointless. As long as it's not a spam of them then there's no reason to bitch about them.

I agree, there's no need to blatantly abuse someone over it. Good luck with the forum!

Back
Top Bottom