• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

VOTE FOR DREAM WORLD BW POKÉMON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON PLAYING IN JAPANESE

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
VOTE FOR DREAM WORLD BW POKÉMON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON PLAYING IN JAPANESE

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/pgl-sp/

Check veekun if you can't find the Pokémon you want to vote for. Whatever it ends up being, I at least will do my best to spread it around if it's at all special. And it might be!

I voted for メタモン~ ditto Look at that face!

Re: VOTE FOR DREAM WORLD BW POKÉMON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON PLAYING IN JAPANESE

ユレイドル cradily

Well of course I was going to. Unlikely Cradily will make it but I don't care.

Re: VOTE FOR DREAM WORLD BW POKÉMON, EVEN IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON PLAYING IN JAPANESE

キュウコン

GEE, IF ONLY I COULD SPEAK JAPANESE

Still can't find my way around the site though.

So...

Explanation on what the outcome of the vote will be, please?

cOcOɔ
---u---

you click on the things that look like what you want?

And search doesn't work.

Go to Bulbapedia or some other pokedex site, find the japanese name for your favourite pokemon, paste it into the thing that looks like a search bar and you should find the pokemon you want. Also, click the button that appears in the popup once and then click it again when the other button appears.

The winner of the poll will be available in a special Dream World download. PICK AN AWESOME POKÉMON FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD, YOU GUYS

HINT: ACCORDING TO THE LIST ON SEREBII, NINETALES IS AWESOMER THAN CLEFAIRY/CRADILY/DITTO/YOUR MOM

BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, DROUGHT

but blaziken is even better because speed boost, so (don't mind me)

(answers that are also acceptable are hydration lapras/vaporeon, drizzle politoed, technician breloom, reckless staraptor, poison heal gliscor)

Actually, there are enough new abilities on that list that I'd rather wait for a bit before voting. If you're impatient, though, speed boost blaziken/technician breloom/drought ninetales gogogogogo!

Last edited:

Drought!? That's an awesome ability to have. What's Cradily's? I'll take a look.

Storm Drain? It could be useful in sandstorm teams, I suppose. I've already voted now so I can't change it, but I'll take a look and see what else is useful.

:D
> mfw Ninetales goes from NU to OU and Swampert is immune to Explosion

vulpix! eh, think I can spamvote by using a different ip each time?

Back
Top Bottom