• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Virtual and Physical Art Shop

brandman

^ pretty amazing
Welcome tooooooo:

VIRTUAL and PHYSICAL ART SHOP

Welcome to my art shop, where, as the title suggest, you can get Virtual (Sprites) and Physical (Scanned Drawings) art! Within that range, you can ask me for anything! I'm never afraid to try something new (within that range) to do so ask away!

Virtual Examples (I spent a while digging these out of my photobucket so you better request >:()

Splices: (Max can/will splice: 5)

raicuineintai.png
Chartwo.png
wsc6.png
mightcanine.png

Special requirements for Splicing are making sure the two bodies can match. In other words, don't request a Dialga spliced with a Marill. Instead why not Dialga spliced with a Groudon?

Trainer Revamps: (Older Work)

jessie.png
james.png

Devamps:

devamped_torterra.png

Pixel Overs:

flant_fakemon.png
victini-1.png

*Based on Kammington's "Flant" Fakemon he made me. I shrunk it down to 80x80 I believe (thanks, and sorry for mis-credit!)

Trainer Cards:

trainercard.png

Overworld Trainers:

dude10_npc.png
dude9_npc.png
charizardkeeper_npc.png
luigi_npc.png
crazysmily_npc.png
bobafett_npc.png
link_npc.png
mario_npc.png

*done realizing there are no African Americans in the Poke-universe but BW is changing that...

Neon:

spinda_green_data.png
blueneonbuneary.png

Neon Pallet

neonpallet.png

Mirror (or Siamese):

siamese_tentacool.png

Custom Pokeballs (not my best):

mushball.png
1upball.png

Flag Pokemon (or Eyehurt XD):

american_charizard.png
american_mudkip.png

Communist Pokemon (or The People's Pokemon):

Soveit_mudkip.png
chetwo.png
communistdrifblim2.png

*please specify whether or not you want Che's hat and/or a mustache on your communist pokemon or not.

Mengele Splice:

cynsquirtkip1.png

A raw splice that hasn't been recolored

Lineless:

linelessvoltorb.png

Reverse Shading:

inverseshadespheal.png

No more Pallet Swaps due to the fact that Squornshellous Beta has requested them taken down as she is attempting to do all 493 here, here, here, here, here, and here
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PHYSICAL EXAMPLES:

Drawings:

hgsslugiashowdown002.jpg

Current Requests:

1.)Dark Lugia Pixel Over for Enkoe___________________________
2.)Azumarill/Mew/Butterfree/Gallade Splice for Teacher9985______
3.)Hypno/Drifblim/Feraligatr/Flygon/Houndoom Splice for Zackrinian
4.)Overworld 4th Gen Style May for Enkoe____________________
5.)_____________________________________________________

Request limit: 5. Will except more considering how big the projects are in my current list and how big yours is. You can ask for more but the more complex your request is the lower it will get on the list; ex. a simple recolor will be ahead of somebody who is asking for a custom trainer who has big ears and pink hair on their trainer card.

Currently Ignoring:

1.)Overworld Trainer for Starly__
2.)Choroneko Pixel over for Silver

NOW HIRING!

Looking for:
•Someone who expects no pay (noooo.....)
•Someone who will accept any task
•A hard worker
•Someone who won't be on for four days and won't be back for a while (give a reason before hand why you will be absent and I will except that. Otherwise, I'll show you the door upon return)

Current Workforce:

1.) Me!
2.)____

Realize any creations that are made are mine, mine, MINE! Do NOT take credit. All work I make I ask will be credited to me. I reserve the right to add any work that you requested to my list of examples, unless otherwise specified. You can request it taken down but will go on deaf ear if I've never done the sort of thing before.

Support Us!:

vpabanner.png

LET THE REQUESTS COME FORTH!

Last edited:
Uh...

Pixel-over of Victini art, maybe? It's on Serebii... **** why must we not be able to right-click?

I could help you out; the only thing is that I don't have Photoshop...

So this isn't a complete waste of a post...

a Communist Mewtwo? XD

Uh...

Pixel-over of Victini art, maybe? It's on Serebii... **** why must we not be able to right-click?

Okay! I wanted to do one of the 5th gen, but now I'm obligated! And we're not allowed to right click to protect their info.... which aggravates me because now I have to perform a "secret" action on their site with my computer; not my laptop (which I'm on). Sorry, this will take a little longer. But in the meantime do you want it 80x80?

I could help you out; the only thing is that I don't have Photoshop...

So this isn't a complete waste of a post...

a Communist Mewtwo? XD

Sure, needed more examples anyways. I'll get right on that. ;)

Sorry for the double post, but this is an art thread so it shouldn't matter.

Either way, here ya go Mewtwo!

communistmewtwo1.png
Your communist Mewtwo!

I also saw great potential in this, aaaaand I made a Che Guavara Mewtwo!

chetwo.png
This will go in the examples to show what you would want if you got a Che Hat with your communist pokemon. Specify in any later requests anyone has if you want it, otherwise I'll make it without the hat.

Allright, my first request finished. I'm going to get on that Victini now.... well the picture sent to my laptop after my "secret" technique.....

Why are you using MS Paint default colors on the commiemon?

I only do it on the yellow because it stands out more than pokemon's shade of yellow where it just seems a little bit more... "lax" if you could say. I wanted a yellow that would seem to pop out and pierce the rest of the art, like their symbol's, the sickle and the hammer on the red background. Understand? :freaked:

But it's terribly eye-hurting. Use custom colors if you have to.

Ooooookay. I might edit them once I get the time if it bothers you so much. It never really bothered me and you weren't the one squinting at the screen for 30 minutes. I can understand my flag ones but not the communist pokemon. Those are least likely to redo especially after just getting done with one.

Oh, and Enkoe, please tell me how big you want it.

Last edited:
Okay! I wanted to do one of the 5th gen, but now I'm obligated! And we're not allowed to right click to protect their info.... which aggravates me because now I have to perform a "secret" action on their site with my computer; not my laptop (which I'm on). Sorry, this will take a little longer. But in the meantime do you want it 80x80?
Slightly bigger than a normal sprite, maybe. Not exactly sprite-sized, just a bit bigger than it, if you know what I mean...?

Or, actually, if you're running Firefox, you could view source, click on the image's linkthing, and file-save page as to get it, right?

Or is that the secret process anyway?

Umm... Can ya splice Mightyena and Arcanine?

Sure thing. Get right on it.

Slightly bigger than a normal sprite, maybe. Not exactly sprite-sized, just a bit bigger than it, if you know what I mean...?

Got it. I'll see what I can do.

You know, you could always just Printscreen it and then crop it...!

People are catching on to the "secret" process! For some reason I can't use printscreen on my laptop... but I can on my computer. Weird, I know.

Or, actually, if you're running Firefox, you could view source, click on the image's linkthing, and file-save page as to get it, right?

Or is that the secret process anyway?

You could do that as well but I use Google Chrome. I like it's simplistic design and It's as good if not better than firefox with trouble sites or what not. Before Chrome came out that was the "secret" process. :D

Okay, updating wait list and have some projects to do. I wonder why no one has requested a drawing yet *because you don't have examples hmmm?*. I guess the "secret" process isn't much of a secret anymore though. :(

Oh, and I went on Bulbapedia and found the same exact picture of Victini (which allows right clicks) so the secret process isn't even needed! :D

Did I say ditto? I don't know. Pretend that never happened. Please do Umbreon and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff base, umbreon face and colors.

Did I say ditto? I don't know. Pretend that never happened. Please do Umbreon and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff base, umbreon face and colors.

That almost sounds like a disguise. But sure. :) I'm glad I don't have to splice ditto! I have no idea how that would work. Re-wording on the list...

Oh, here ya go Smasher,

mightcanine.png

I hope I did it right. Arcanine has an awfully large body compared to Mightyena. I had to shrink/custom make the fur on the legs and scratch the stripes according to Arcanine's original sprite. Well enjoy. :)

And Enkoe, I'm so sorry I had to make you wait for so long. Yours will be next I swear.

That ant fakemon is total shit, dude. You should shoot the dude who made it!

Your nice. :| I had the idea and he drew it... until I did a pixel over.

About pixel overs....

victini-1.png

It's Victini! I think I did a good job on it. I finally finished it. In the sprite there was no light orange color. I ended up making it myself. I hope this is the size you wanted. :) I'm adding it to the examples, as I'm proud of my mini buddy.

Okay Teacher, yours is next, though I probably wont get to it 'till tomorow evening.

Editing the list and examples...

Also, be free guys to request things. I only have one request left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom