• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Shocktail's Spriteworks

Dark Shocktail

Millachinchilla
Welcome ladies n' gents. I'm offering my services as a spriter for you lovely people.

PORTFOLIO

Trainers
I can make lone trainers, double team poses (no examples available) and trainers with a pokemon. Trainers with a Pokemon are created using height data pulled from Veekun.

emilbeta53689094376-iaza.gif
trainercharlie3887341741-iaza.gif
trainercroshaw5166123724-iaza.gif
millabeta46412990481-iaza.gif

milandshock5217247220-iaza.gif

Pokemon
I can alter existing Pokemon to make unique sprites for OCs or for use in ASB.

anarchypichu1391157439-iaza.gif
stchrisreq23161597172-iaza.gif

blastoisereq3145084353-iaza.gif

Fakemon
I can make party sprites for Fakemon (good for ASB profiles) and I can try to make larger Fakemon sprites. I'll admit I don't have much experience in that field but I'm more than willing to give it a go and try my best at it.

hennicreq1459441591-iaza.gif
hennoxreq9437765046-iaza.gif
hulmonculreq1073048482-iaza.gif
kitorareq8758246768-iaza.gif
kitora2req5022142234-iaza.gif
myridreq1390799833-iaza.gif
skullkittyreq7027480829-iaza.gif

sablereq6324547467-iaza.gif

ABOUT THE SPRITES

For all sprites, I'll make them transparent and leave a one pixel empty border around each. I'll aim to get them all done as soon as possible but (naturally) life might cause delays and such. My aim will be to complete each request within a week, so please don't start banging on at me if you make a request one evening and it isn't complete within a day.

REQUESTING

When requesting, state what you want and provide an image for me to work off from. If there's no image, a good description will do. Try to be detailed as you can be, otherwise it won't come out right!

Specific Note: Trainers with a Pokemon are created using height data pulled from Veekun. As such I'll also need a height for the trainer to figure out the height ratio between the trainer and the Pokemon.

And naturally, I'd like credit for all images produced. Use them as you want, just don't claim them as yours =)

Last edited:
I've been trying to get the sprite to work but I just can't get it right, so...

A sprite of my shiny Manectric in ASB? She's got wings, and I guess I'll leave it up to you what kind. Thanks in advance, I'm sure it'll be amazing and great and stuff.

Yo dawg

Think you can edit a lickilicky to give it an Elvis!hairdo in replacement of its normal curl?

Thank you C:

If you could, take the trainer that is in my team shot down there, and perhaps give it a new pose? obvious base of Lucian is obvious.

The glasses are regularly that large, and he's not too obviously wearing a sweater. his shoes are supposed to be gray converse...

So this is the mastermind behind the recent influx of ASB icons, eh? Do you think you could do me a huge favor and make a party icon for this guy? It's a bit of a complicated design, I guess, but I'm sure you could do it (I love that myrid sprite :3). Thanks in advance, if you decide you're interested.

Righto!

Blastoise - Is that a party sprite you want or a regular one? (And at the moment, I'm thinking of going with leathery type wings. Repels electricity a bit better than feathers in my head).

St. Christopher - I've got two sprites done for you. You didn't say if you wanted the quiff to be black or for it to be plain pink...

stchrisreq1903238922-iaza.gif
-
stchrisreq23161597172-iaza.gif

Zackrinian - Dya have any pose in mind for the trainer or am I being given free reign?

Kratos Aurion - I'll take it on =)

Also updated the first post with a fakemon, made for Lil Dwagie.

oh god

those are

AHAHAHAHAHA

I had an lolgasm

anyway pink one's cool, yeah :D black is pretty awesome as well.

thanks!

Could you make me a 'mon trainer, straight blonde hair that's parted in (either directions fine), blue eyes, sky blue t-shirt and shorts (any color as long as it goes good with blue), and the pokemon next to him a Togekiss.
Please and thanks!

Last edited:
Do you think you could do a 'Mon/Trainer for me? And also a regular trainer?

The 'Mon/Trainer should be a blonde, curly-haired girl with a white tank top (NOT spaghetti strap) and short/pants/whatever that go down to her knees. Her eyes are green. Whatever pose you want. The Pokémon next to her should be a Flygon.

The regular trainer should have black, straight hair, and all her clothes are black. She has blue eyes. Have her in a pose that is shy-ish please.

ilu Shocktail!

Nope, still open. Sorry, stuffs been kinda busy my end so I haven't been spriting when I should be.

Blastoise -
blastoisereq3145084353-iaza.gif

Zackrinian -
zackreq1510341790-iaza.gif

Kratos - Working on yours as I type.

Starly & Mewtwo - For Trainer and Mon pictures, I need the height of your trainer. Until you tell em that, I can't work on yours.

My trainer with the Flygon is around 5' 4". If you need the height for the other, lone Trainer, it's 5' 6"

Can you do a Celebi with a little blue flower between it's antennae?

Edit: And some hoop earrings? Thanks.

Last edited:
Height for my trainer is about 5'6 I guess.

Edit:
If you haven't already started, could you change the Togekiss to an Altaria? If you have, keep going with the Togekiss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom