• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [MAFIA VICTORY]

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
On one of the endless mornings on the separate bases of Fortress, a few members find themselves on a single train heading to the Sawmill base for a conference of skilled members of the company. Some hit it off smoothly, creating friendships, some stay close to the people they already knew, and others just kept to their selves and enjoyed the free time. Once reaching the base, they all load off of the train and find themselves in the center of the base, a large screen set up to face the members. There is a low hum as the screen turns on, to those listening closely they could almost hear a low growl coming from one of the members near the back, revealing the woman in charge of the whole Fortress matter.

"Welcome to our little exercise. It is not every day we get to see such skilled mercenaries, and features, in one place to hold our little conference. Today you will be exploring this base and learning all its secrets and passages, I'm sure at least one of you will learn of it's hidden pathways in due time."

One member steps forward from the group and asks what the conference was about. The woman on the screen smirked at them, taking her cigarette from her mouth and tapping it to let ashes fall.

"Survival. You see, there are members among you that will be trying to kill you each night. These people know whom they are, and I'm sure they already figured the best and most fitting ways to kill each one of you. Have fun. Oh yes, and...there's no Respawn."

The screen went black, the only image of the screen was the reflections of the group before them. Some became worried and huddled close to their friends, some grew unsure if this was real or not, others thought of this as a game, and then there were those that were quite furious at the whole ordeal. A rock was thrown at the screen, shattering the glass. The group turned and looked at the one that tossed it, seeing a Sniper in red glaring at the broken screen.

"Purple wearing She-Devil."

---​

You have 48 (well, 46 now, since I was a derp and forgot to make this thread right away) Hours for first-night actions, and after that time (or as soon as I have all night actions), Day will begin. All nights following the first one will be 24 hours long, as will the days. Your PMs contained instructions as to what you should be doing, but if you need help, PM me.

Last edited:
Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [Night 0]

The sun rises over Sawmill.

The air is crisp and cool, and smells strongly of the freshness after a rainfall usually does; it must have rained during the night. The ground is soft and muddy, making walking hard, but not impossible. The mercenaries gather at the single control point for a role call...and, sure enough, one of their number was missing.

After a short search for the base, Skymin stumbles upon something...unpleasant. She gathers the others with a yell, and they quickly gather around the scene. There are a few disgusted retches from one or two in the crowd, and a sound of pity from a few more. Skymin pokes the body gently.

The missing one of their number lies on a roof, her body slick with rain and blood. The cause of death is quickly apparently; a crude metal spike has been driven through her right eye, out the back of her skull, and into the roof under her. There are the signs of a struggle; shingles from the roof are loose or missing entirely, and there are smears of blood everywhere. The body seems to bear defensive wounds on her arms and hands.

"She put up a fight," comes a soft voice from the back of the group.

Lil' Dwagie is Dead; She was Innocent.
You have 24 Hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [Day 1]

...Blimey. Well, ur...this being the first kill there isn't exactly much to go on, is there? =/

FIrst days always suck.

Except when you're a DM. Then they suck MORE. Stupid roles and lover selections and such.

So. The first to go was an experienced member. So either we have a good Mafia, or they got lucky.

Stabbed through the right eye...damnit, there's more than one person/character missing a right eye.

...I think either the evil demo or Ilza is dead on how Dwagie died here. Demo characters....the eye....ick. Seriously, that is just a cruel way to kill a Demo.

Though I could be wrong and looking to much into this. Anyways, lets see what we can do for today. Like so many other first days, we have nothing to do on. So I guess we'll have to see what happens and who says the wrong things during this day phase.

Let the games begin.

At the risk of sounding overly bandwagon-y, as per usual, I have absolutely nothing helpful to say on day 1.

Okay, so assuming Dwagie was one of these Demomen, who would be her enemies? And how did she get to the roof, then?

Man this is not helping in the slightest :U

Okay, so assuming Dwagie was one of these Demomen, who would be her enemies? And how did she get to the roof, then?

Man this is not helping in the slightest :U

Well...Demo's can sticky-jump onto the roof, which opens up the theory that she was trying to escape from her attacker...

This
Southern Hospitality: This wrench is covered in spikes, and as such causes profuse bleeding. Henri may use this weapon to strike one person during the night, and the target will have to take some time to treat and recover from the seeping wound, which prevents them from preforming their usual night action.
seems really likely for her kill, if it could kill.

And it said that she put up a fight, so...

I hate how first days are. People incriminate people for anything they say. I guess i'll abstain for now.

Abstain.

No leads except that we have a dead Demoman.

Odds time. Assuming no activation, there are 3-5/13 chances of hitting a Mafia with a random lynch, depending on which side the Fabres are on, 1/13 chance of getting the Tentaspy (who, barring a double-heal activation, is safe to kill), and 7-9/13 chance of getting an innocent. That's not good enough odds without any suspicion...and no post looks particularly incriminating. Giving the Mafia a free kill rankles, but I've got no leads.

ZOMG KILL THE FIRST ABSTAINER! THEN HIS BANDWAGONERS

Abstain.

FIrst days suck.

Back
Top Bottom