• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Khaos' Awesome Shop

I do pokemon Recolors and splices
I dont do Black/White Splices or recolors

My work:
4waysplice.png

santazarda.png

flaroas.png

Last edited:
Allow me to criticize.

You're sprites are very nice, but you sjould learn to actually find a good place for them. For example, the Wish Tags of your Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin sprite don't look natural. Instead of the Wish Tags, you could've used Jirachi's Star, and then put the flower on? At least try to make sprites look natural, like they're real Game Sprites, if you aren't already.

Your Charizard/Stantler Hybrid loks nice. But Magnify near the second antler. Those black lines that connect to Charizard, it curves . Try getting rid of the line. If you don't like it, leave it the way it is. The only criticizm I have for that sprite is to test different things on them. That sprite is more or less balanced- the way you did it is not good nor bad, but could be better if worked on little by little, if you know what I mean.

Your Ampharos/Quilava Hybrid looks perfect. However, I've noticed that only one of your sprites use three Pokemon. Now, listen, it's very well possible to blend three or more sprites. In fact, most of the sprites I make use 3, 4, 5, or even 6. And it looks about professional. It's all about look. The rare sprites you select to blend might or might not be perfect.

Lastly, maybe you should do more sprite catagories, such as Scratches, Revamps, Devamps, Pixel-Overs or even Chao. Your shop can get more publicity. The digital world is full of creativity. You just need to find it.

If you want to learn how to do the above catagories, just search Youtube.

So, as our first test, I'm requesting a

Metang
Gastly/Haunter (Whichever you want, or both)
Arceus Butterfree
mix. Can you handle it?

not bad, but try making the claw a uniform color with the body (whether this means making it the same color as your avatar of the striping of Flygon's tail is up to you), and when you rotate an appendage, you must re-shade it.

Back
Top Bottom