• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Incredible Escape

Silver

I am the master of cakes
There is a remote island resort spot where everything seems normal, but if you journyed deep into the forest, in the heart you would find a research lab. This lab takes children from shelters and experiments on them. Most of the children experimented on by the scientists live, but some do not make it out off the lab table.He experiments consist of being injected with pokemon DNA. the pokemon DNA morphs with yours and changes some of your features are simaler to a pokemon. A group of children have decided to try and escape the lab, but can they all make it out in one peice and where will they go if they manage to escape?

(this is my first rp started by me so please tell me if anything needs to be changed)

Name:
Species DNA:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Moves:
Other:
(please use this form)
(the characters will start out in cages)

(heres mine, sorry for the late edit!)
Name: Cynthia
Species DNA: Growlithe
Appearance: She has long orange hair with black streaks in it. At the end of her hair it curls slightly upwards. Her eyes are black and along her body are thin orange stripes that are to hard detect at certain angles. Her teeth are similiar to those of a dog and she wears a necklace with a charm of a bird. She wears a bright orange long sleeve shirt and jeans with holes just under the knee. Her hearing and smell are similiar to those of Growlithe and can hear things like a whisper.
Personality: She is quiet loud and rarely acts her age. She loves to be the leader, but knows at certain times when to be quiet and let others have a chance to speak. When someone says something about the past it's like a switch goes off in her head and she is immediatly silent. If there is a serious conversation going on she listens carefully and responds as if she were years older then she really is.
Biography: She is silent about her past, as most of the others are, but she secretly knows about her family. She knows she had a older brother, a mother, but no father.
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Crunch, and Take Down
Other: N/A
(we need evil scientist humans, so please sign up as one! thank you!)

Last edited:
Okay, first off, the plot should be longer, and more interesting. It just didn't grab me at first, but that's probably due to grammatical errors. If you allow, I could rewrite it to help out a bit. Until then, I guess I'll join, but with my own form, because it's more descriptive.

Name:
Species DNA:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Moves:
Other:

Name: Ellie Perima
Species DNA: Espeon
Appearance: Her hair is platinum blonde, turned slightly purple with more noticable purple highlights as a result of the experimentation. Her skin is also tinted only slightly purple, so slightly you can't notice it unless you know what you're looking for. Her eyes are also deep purple. Her canine teeth are slightly longer. She wears the Espeon gem on a necklace.
Personality: She's a natural born leader, though too quiet to put it in motion. She's the kind of girl standing off to the side, not participating in discussion. She tends to be snarky when she does talk, though.
Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Morning Sun, Shadow Ball
Other: Well, okay/no?

Ok, and thanks mewtwo. I hope you don't mind helping. I'll edit it so the form is like yours.

Havn't done Pokémorph in a while...

Name: Cairo Korona
Species DNA: Zangoose

Appearance: Cairo is taller then most people his age, and a little more chubby. His skin has several red streaks, and his hair has a white streak down the middle. One eye has a red mark around it. Cairo has no fingers, only sharp claws. His ears and tail are the same as Zangoose's.

Personality: Cairo is a fun-seeker. He is not afraid to embarrass himself. He dislikes having to make choices and often just follows everyone else.

Moves: Arial Ace, Slash, Brick Break, Toxic

Name: Skye Medea
Species DNA: Rotom
Appearance: She's a rather thin girl and is relatively tall. Skye is rather pale with long orange hair and a chain of blue sparks constantly bouncing around her wrists like bracelets. Her eyes are both different colors- one's orange and one's blue. She usually wears a mischievous smile on her face. Skye usually wears a slightly large pale orange jacket (the sleeves cover her hands if her arms are straight) with a yellow t-shirt underneath. Her preferred pants are a pair of loose faded blue jeans, and she usually goes barefoot.
Personality: Skye is the kind of girl who is literally jumping off the walls. She will fight back if provoked, likes to steal things, and is usually very loud and impulsive.
Moves: Discharge, Shadow Ball, Uproar, Thief
Other: ...

Last edited:
Name: Adam Steele
Species DNA: Gallade
Appearance: He's pretty thin and tall, with green hair, and wears a green shirt and white pants. His arms are thin and green, and he is able to extend swords from his elbows. He has a crest coming out of hair, and two red crestlike things coming out of the back and front of his chest. His eyes shine a bright red.
Personality: Adam is a thinker, and prefers to plan everything out. He will fight savagely to protect himself, or anyone he cares about. Jokes a lot, but not always at the right time.
Moves: Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Thunder Wave.
Other: n/a

Other than the short background story, it looks good. Quick question though, Will we have limited use of the pokemon's natural abilities? such as Froslass' illusory powers or freezing breath?

Name: Blake
Species DNA: Haunter
Appearance: Blake is about 6 ft tall and wiry, he has glowing icy blue eyes and short ragged purple-black hair that sticks back in two spikes on either side of his head. He wears a black jacket and jeans along with a blue short sleeve t-shirt. He has a faint purple mist that follows him around and his finger nails are purple in colour. Due to the pokemon DNA in his body his teeth have become sharpened.
Personality: Blake is usually quiet but will laugh at most jokes. He will often help people in need but will sometimes make jokes afterwards. He rarely talks of his past but enjoys hearing other's. Blake rarely fights but when he does he is thorough. If someone proves him wrong he will glare at them but actually is thinking over what they said in hope of not making that mistake again. He also usually takes note of everything in a room as he never knows if it will help him at some point. If no one is in need of his help he will check the situation anyway in case he needs the information later.
Biography: Blake remembers little of his past other than being taken to the facility when he was young. He never minded being locked in a cage before but recently he has had the urge to find out where he came from so he decided to break out.
Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Claw, Nightmare
Other: Not really

Last edited:
Name: Terra Bianchi
Species DNA: Cubone
Appearance: Terra's hair is white - not really-light-blond white, but looks-artificial white. Her eyes are blue, though it's very hard to tell, since she usually wears a brown mask over her eyes, nose and mouth. Her usual attire is a black shirt and khaki shorts, and she can usually be found with a heart necklace around her neck.
Personality: Terra, like Cubones in general, is a quiet sort, and always feels lonely as a result. She's still not quite over the loss of her parents, which seems to be the reason that she's so withdrawn. If you get her to talk to you, however, she speaks with insight and maturity, unless you get onto the topic of her parents.
Biography: Terra was an ordinary little girl; she was happy and carefree, and loved watching her parents as they cared for a farmful of Mareep. At least until her parents got into an unfortunate accident involving an unhappy Ampharos in front of seven-year-old Terra. They died on the spot, and she was sent to an orphanage, her parent's Mareep farm sold to pay for counseling. Despite the best efforts of tons of psychologists, Terra refused to open up to any of them, preferring to wallow in her own sadness. About this time, she found a mask in the orphanage and began to wear it at all times, hoping that, if they couldn't see her face, they would find no reason to talk to her.

Any potential adopters that saw Terra decided against adopting her when they found that she wouldn't take off the mask, and Terra was fine with this. When she was nine, a scientist-type man came in, and, for some bizarre reason, found Terra to be a very promising little girl and asked to adopt her. Terra was skeptical, thinking he was probably one of those psychologists who was gonna make her talk to him. Of course, upon getting to the scientist's "house" - it was more like a laboratory - she was injected with Cubone DNA, which the scientist believed would compliment her ridiculously timid personality.
Moves: Bone Club, Thrash, Headbutt, Growl
Other: Are we in single cages, or is there more than one person to a cage?

Hey, this seems like a good place to start RPing again. And I even have an old character to use! =D

Name: Noelle
Species DNA: Noctowl

Appearance: Noelle is very small, as after she was injected with Pokemon DNA her growth has been...odd. Her bird DNA has altered her bones, making them lighter and more hollow, though this means that she has fewer bone marrow cells and her immune system is weak, making her susceptible to any sort of sickness that passes by. She is also very short, only about four feet tall. Her short, light-brown hair has a smooth, soft, feather-like quality to it, and she now has dull, red eyes and triangle patterns akin to those of a Noctowl across her chest, though she wears clothes, so only the scientists know about that.

Her clothing of choice is a t-shirt, hidden by a large, neon green sweater which she almost never takes off, as her small, thin body means that she get cold very easily. Her pants are dark brown sweats, and when she decides to wear shoes they are usually some type of pink and grey sports shoe.

Because Noctowl are nocturnal (and, in some cases, insomniacs) she doesn't often sleep at night, but because it is cheaper to do her tests during the day (at the same time as the others) Noelle hardly gets any sleep. She often has large bags underneath her eyes and is highly irritable.

Personality: Noelle likes being right. And, as luck would have it, she usually is. Noelle was always a gifted child, excelling in school. The orphanage didn't offer many learning opportunities, but her intelligence became of use again when the scientists started testing her with math problems and the like. She is usually calm, acting older than she actually is and making people believe it, despite her size. She loves to learn, and LOVES to point out when others are wrong. After looking at the facts of her imprisonment, Noelle has chosen a negative outlook, realizing that escape would be very difficult, and enjoys finding the flaws in the plans of others. However, when she is happy, content and relaxed she will act her age, shocking those around her by being cheerful and sweet.

Noelle is generally courteous, but puts making sure facts are known before that. She also hates it when people think that she is odd, be it due to her height or her encyclopedia-like mind, but she refuses to change who she is and will not hesitate to correct even the tiniest false statement.

Biography: Noelle's mother lost her job, and when she was eight she was sent to an orphanage to "give her a better life." Luckily she wasn't there for long; the other kids found it strange how she mocked their games and was worried when they were excited, and this drew the attention of the next scientist who visited. He requested to meet this "strange" girl, and decided that she had potential. After receiving her Noctowl DNA, Noelle gained wisdom and calmness which helped her intelligence grow. She is always being tested to see how her intelligence is growing, but it's become mostly memorization of facts than learning of things that she loves.

Moves: Hypnosis, Air Slash, Confusion and Reflect

Other: Uh...yeah this is long. ^^;

Ok! All of you are accepted, and to answer your questions, we will have limited use of the abilites like those and we will be in single cages. We can begin now!

--Start!^.^--

Cynthia opened her eyes to see the same roof of the gray cage she always woke up to. Ugh...I can't wait to get out of her. This place isn't good enough for me to stretch my legs! She thought to herself. There was a noise coming from a cage a few away from hers. She looked and didn't see anything except for Ellie in the cage next to hers. "Hey, Ellie! Wake up!" she whispered.

Signing up.

Name: Jared
Species DNA: Absol
Appearance:
Jared is about 5 and a half feet tall.
Jared's hair used to be a brown color, but due to now being part-Absol, he has silverish-white hair. His eyes are now red compared to his normal green. His claws, both hands and feet, are navy blue, with Absol's scythe on his left arm. He lacks the Absol tail.
Personality: Jared has been confined for quite a while, possibly even longer than the other victims around him. Due to this confinement, the once cheerful fellow has become lonely and antisocial, to the extent of attempting to attack someone talking to him if he's in a very bad mood.
Bio: N/Aing this. There's nothing I exactly need to put there, as it will be explained more or less in PC2-V or this RP.
Moves: Razor Wind, False Swipe, Fire Fang, Dark Pulse
Other: Jared has recently been getting visions of his past, that may either anger him, calm him down, or bring him back to his senses.

Also, why are we limited to 4 moves, instead of the entire movepool?

When I put in my moves I took it to mean "moves that your character is best at"

Because humans are smarter than (most) Pokémon, and so should be able to remember more moves, right?

I took it to mean the moves that our body has the physical capabilities to use, because we aren't completely pokemon so the human DNA we do have would probably limit us in some way or another. But personally I don't mind, I can work with whatever the move limit is actually there for.

I would guess, that as we are based as Pokemorphs, then we only know certain moves, and not the entire movepool, because we are not completely pokemon. And I think it ties to the game, in some way.

(But being able to use your entire movepool wouldn't be bad.)

Back
Top Bottom