• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FMC's tCoDf Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
So, do any of you guys remember my tCoD family that I linked to in my sig for the longest time? Well, I decided to remake it! Just post here/PM me so I can add you with what part of my family you want to be, or even start your own family!

(Does this belong here? o.o if not mods, move it or something please~)

FMC's Family:

Kusarigamaitachi - that odd genderless child who brings dead rodents into the house to show everyone
Ketsu- The ghost teenager that one moment might me the most =D-est person you ever met, the next the most bitchy, and the next the most emo.
moon-panther - Second cousin twice removed
Crazy Weavile - the maniacal cousin you've not actually SEEN because I'm behind bars for trying to explode the planet.
Blaziking 175 - the pet rat who is trying to take over the world
GameFreakerZero - The pet dog who spends his day being lazy whilst people are told to beware of him
Spaekle Oddberry - the person who's always out by your fence for some reason, who you sometimes come to for advice, although you've never seen my entire face
Kai - the person that changes the faces of others, while secretly plotting to blow up his school
Arylett Dawnsborough - the bizarre reclusive sister who nobody has actually ever seen, because she stays in her room all day and only comes out at night to break into people's houses and steal all their left shoes
Walker - Just kinda there
NWT - the person who's always out by your fence for some reason, who you sometimes come to for advice, although you've never seen their entire face's sister
Flareth - The other pet rat
Ambipom - the kid who really annyoing but is acually a complex genius, working with the rat and trying to achieve world domination
Zora of Termina - the crazy artist first cousin who likes to laugh and seemingly loves bloodshed
Fluffy Clouds - the teenager who's highly jolly, but spends alot of time on the computer
The Suicune - the annoying cousin
Dannichu - Oldest sister
Kratos Aurion - Mum #1
Erika - Mum #2
Leviathan - The monster who hides in your closet and raids the cheese supply when no one is around. And not a mouse.
87 - drunk uncle
LitatheLighmosa - Guardian dragon
Twilight Dragon - Pet Rayquaza
Flitterbie - The slightly smelly brother who plays too much D&D
pikachu629 - Cranky great-grandfather who faked his death in order for him to open a Burger King resturant
Dewgongeru - Cuddly Little Sister
shadow_lugia - The crazy computer with a mind of its own. That likes insulting people
Wilcox - the token cousin who lives in the mountains of Arkansas that has four teeth, six children, and has been in alcoholic rehabilitation more times than he can count (which is less than his number of fingers [which is only eight due to an incident with firecrackers])​

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, do you actually know what "second cousin twice removed" means?

edit: no hang on I've made a mistake. one moment, making chart 8)

cousins.png

okay it's bad, I made it in a hurry. anyway, black is son/daughter, orange is sibling (I have forgotten the official symbols). As you can see, as your cousins move away from you on a chart like this horizontally (this means your common ancestor is further up), they are called second/third/fourth etc. cousins. Moving vertically, though, means that they are the ancestors/descendants of one of your direct cousins (so they are removed). Or, to put it a simpler way, they are removed by one generation, two generations, etc. Twice removed, thus, means said cousin is very much older (impossible in this case, as that would be your great uncle/aunt) or very much younger, unless you have a really weird family tree.

Last edited:
Can I be the person who's always out by your fence for some reason, who you sometimes come to for advice, although you've never seen my entire face? :D?

I'll be the person that changes the faces of others (Avatar shop reference), while secretly plotting to blow up his school. (It's true, y'know :grin:)

I'll be the bizarre reclusive sister who nobody has actually ever seen, because she stays in my room all day and only comes out at night to break into people's houses and steal all their left shoes.

I'm the kid who really annyoing but is acually a complex genius, working with the rat and trying to achieve world domination.

I was your older sister for the longest time; I think it was even my usertitle for a while (I miss someone having the blinkie Genis avvie D:). Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom