• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Viral Mafia [CLOSED]

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
You are a computer user, not many people int he world are otherwise. you use the Internet to connect with people, look up stuff for research and play games here and there. It is a fun life and a computerized life, with even places where you are known by your "avatar"...or persona you use as a user. Some of you have gotten the latest tech to connect with the Internet better. Upon getting this new tech, you are given a website to connect to and meet others like you. In this site, your conscience is drawn into the game, leaving your physical form at the computer in a sleep like state. The data tower in the game reads out the status of each player so no one is left in the dark on why someone may not be there yet.

It was a peaceful place to be in, a happy place. That is, until the Virus started. No one payed much mind to it since it was a computer virus. they figured it wouldn't really affect them and could be dealt with to allow more game play. That thinking ended when they watched one of the users fall and shatter into pixels...and receive a message from the Data Tower that the person had died in the real world. No one believed this until reports from the Internet new site mentioned a single girl laying face down on her key bored with a blank gaze and the words "Game Over" on the computer screen.

Now it is up to you to find the cause for this and take them out...before they find and destroy you first.

-------------​

Hello there, this is my second Mafia game I'm running. This one will be a secret role one, so you won't know how many of what there is, but there are 13 roles altogether. Ready to play the 'Game'?

Last edited:
Re: Viral Mafia

Not just the two secret roles game like that one dumbass idiot ran that went soo well.

Back
Top Bottom