• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Return of the Elementals: Part Two of the Elementals Series (OOC/Signups)

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she

since the last one went so well, now there be a sequel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An elderly man slowly and calmly walked over to a computer monitor that sat on top of an ordinary office desk. As he made his way over there, a Metagross followed him ever vigilantly to behind the desk.

Once the man sat down behind the computer, he began to type:

"If you are reading this message, then that means Washington has found you, and you are the one he knows will set things right.

I know that my time for this world has dropped down to a low amount, and there is only so much that can be put into one simple letter.

Ever since that day seventy-five years ago, so much has passed. I have made my time as Sinnoh's Leader an orderly time, but not without cost.

Maybe if things had panned out differently, if I had acted differently, Sinnoh as it is today would be different. CT and Arizona might still be here, instead of somewhere out in the wild, last seen out on searches. Oregon might not have wandered into the mountains, and Delaware...

I know that mistakes were made during these years, but I suppose... throughout all that time, I never once strayed from doing what I thought was best for Sinnoh. Even in these final days, I have made preparations for a better Sinnoh. A better future for the world.

That's why I'm leaving you this message, along with several others, with Washington. Of everyone of my comrades, only he has managed to avoid disappearing; his loyalty to me, and to you, will be unwavering.

And not loyalty to this Government. Logic tells me that we may need to expand our horizons if peace and order are to be made."

Several more minutes passed as the man wrote his message, concluding with:

"I pray that the one that next reads these messages will set right the wrongs I made. For the sake of Sinnoh.

- David Goodwin."

The man nodded, and the Metagross sent a telekinetic wave at the computer. A second later, the message was gone.

"Thank you, Washington," the man said, "for everything."

The Metagross nodded solemnly, and floated out of the open window and disappeared into the night.

The man watched him go. He had faith that he would succeed in his search. Metagross were long-lived, so he had a long time to search.

"And now, I believe the time for me to retire from this world has come," the man said, "it is long-overdue."

The man closed his eyes not five minutes after speaking that sentence.
----
"It was reported this morning that David Goodwin, our leader for the past seventy-five years, was found dead at his office by several of his employees. The doctors have confirmed that it was merely of old age. His Metagross was nowhere to be seen."

--------------------
About a century ago, Goodwin became famous for exterminating the Elementals, humans with the power of Pokémon. Sadly, as a result of this, the Pokémon went into hiding, and no matter how hard the field workers work, they can't seem to find them.

It started with a simple Bidoof. But a Bidoof was all they needed to know that the Elementals were back...

...bringing back with them the Pokémon.

The United Force of Sinnoh recognises this, and have realised that the Elementals can be used as powerful military weapons. They now seek the Elementals, who all seem to be gathering in Hearthome, the same place the Elementals gathered all those years ago.[/I]​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yes, the Elementals are backers.

RULEZ:
  1. No godmodding, unless you're Exo-Raikou or I, and it's to help with the plot.
  2. Hatred in the RP does NOT mean hatred in OOC fights. Take it elsewhere, please. *sighs and then glares at an annoying seventh grader I know that has nothing to do with this site*
  3. It's a "First come, first serve" basis for the Elementals; all United Force members are fair game.
  4. ULQUIORRAQUATROFOUR Please only pick a type that's on the list.
  5. There will be one of each Pokémon element. I am Psychic. Don't ask to be, please. There will be no Normal, Fighting, Bug, Dragon, or Flying Elementals.
  6. Rated 13+, minor cursing is allowed, as is most romance, but no details. Relationships are fine, but I don't need a long worded description of your sex life.
  7. No legendaries, please. This is referring to your "partner"
    *This, United Force, also means no legendaries are able to be captured.

GUIDELINEZ:

1. You capture your Pokémon team throughout the RP. This applies to both the United Force and the Elementals.
  2. Elementals, however, have one Pokémon of their same type to start (like the "partner" in the previous installment)
  3. The Government will be in this, but only played by me and Exo and will be the "neutral".
  4. No legendaries. Period. I've already stated this before, but it's a rule and a guideline. I will be sub-playing
    Mew
    but only for the plot.
  5. Your partner Pokémon may be shiny, but it means no other shinies may be caught. If you're part of the United Force, you may only catch one shiny.

SIGN-UP FORMZ

Name: What is the name of your character?
Age: How old is your character? 12-21 for Elementals, 18-40 for United Force.
Side: Elemental or United Force?
Element: Elementals only; which element do you possess?
Partner Pokémon: Elementals only. Which Pokémon are you paired up with at first?
Appearance: What does your character look like? Images are allowed, but must have text to accompany it.
Personality: May be PO, but at least give a general "is in a good mood or not most of the time" please!
Bio: Explain your character's backstory, whether an Elemental gone hiding, or a United Force, and your family.
Relationships: May be either future or current. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend? Family can also be put here, as can crushes.
Other: Anything else?

Mine:

Name: Celesté Moon
Side: Elemental
Element: Psychic
Partner Pokémon: Gardevoir [F] (Serenaa) (SHINY)
Appearance: Celesté has navy blue hair, and light blue eyes. She basically looks like she should be the Water Elemental. However, her navy blue hair has very faint purple highlights. ((Anyone remember this?)) She usually wears her purple hoodie over a white shirt, and some jeans, alond with either sandals or Converse, depending on the season.
Personality: Celesté seems bipolar, sometimes like "OMFG FLUFFY BUNNEHZZZZZZ" and sometimes like "Kill me now."
Bio: Celesté was born and raised in Sunyshore, being raised in a home who were always intrigued Pokémon, and wished they could have seen them. She also researched the Elementals. One day, she saw a flash of blue. She followed it... and found a Ralts, and a shiny one at that. It immediately bonded with her, and she took it home to show her parents. Shocked by the fact there was actually a freaking Pokémon in their house after so many years of them gone, they banished both her and the Ralts, whom she named Serenaa.

Five years later, Pokémon are reappearing, and she's mastered her Psychic powers. She's calling a meeting, just like the famous (or infamous, depending on your point of view) Ellie Perima did.
Relationships: I CALL CRUSH ON BARUBU'S CHARACTER :3
Other: Nuperz

Sign-ups:

ELEMENTALS:

Fire: Mila Shaeffer [F] - Mercy
Water: Matthew [M] - Barubu
Grass: Jake Yusan [M] - Cheatmaster
Electric: Emlyn Medea [M] - Mawile
Psychic: Celesté Moon [F] - Mewtwo
Dark: RESERVED: Exo Raikou
Ghost: Zachary Ayuma [M] - River
Ice: Kali Fumia [F] - Silver
Poison: RESERVED: Brock
Ground/Rock: RESERVED: Pwnemon
Steel: RESERVED: RespectTheBlade

UNITED FORCE:

General: RESERVED: Exo-Raikou
Colonel: Casey Matthews [M] - Mercy
Lieutenant:

Others:

Last edited:
Name: Matthew
Element: Water
Partner Pokémon:
009blastoise.png
Mike
Appearance: Matthew is about 5' 6", has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and is smarter than the average recombiant bear.
Personality: PO, Matthew is usually upbeat, and it takes a lot to get him down. He's a fighter and gets back up when knocked down.
Bio: Matt was and is growing up praising the Elementals of legend. Astounded when he discovered his powers, he's basically mastered them and is quite happy with his life.
Relationships: Crush on Celesté (Had to.)

Last edited:
Rotom is, actually, not considered a legendary in my opinion, so go ahead.

And flying isn't a choice. Try again.

Name: Zachary Ayuma
Element: Ghost
Partner Pokémon: Gengar (Blake)
Appearance: Zach has ragged black hair and is about 6 feet tall. He usually wears a black jacket and jeans along with a grey shirt. People tell him his eyes glow red when he's angry.
Personality: He is generally in a good mood and sometimes helps others while putting his own life at stake. If you ever cross one of his friends he will do what he can to help them out.
Bio: Zach remembers little before he was seven he awoke on the streets with almost no recollection of his past. On that day he began to wander the region looking for answers. After visiting Veilstone for a few days he came across a Gengar Standing on a balcony, he climbed up to it and it growled at him, but what surprised him was that he could understand it. He sat up on the ledge next to it and talked for a while. Eventually the gengar sat down next to him and talked about its travels around the region.
They recieved strange looks and startled gasps but they just continued to talk. Four days later the two of them had begun to travel again.

When Zach heard about the meeting he wanted to go but Blake warned him that he knew one of the elementals that went there all those years ago, it didn't turn out well.
Relationships: Not at the moment.
Other: He doesn't know that Blake was once an Elemental. (Is that okay for Blake to become a Gengar? If you find it necessary I can PM you a detailed description of my theory on genetics.)

Good luck again Mewtwo.

EDIT: Just noticed that once again i am the first person to complete their sign up form.

Last edited:
Once an Elemental dies, it pretty much turns into... whatever it wants. I'll make a final post on the old thread describing the transformation.

I sorry about that Mewtwo! I was thinking of the ones we can't use and I put the wrong one!

I meant that he is alive now as a Gengar. I thought that ghosts would have a fairly long lifespan. That and he was drained so I wanted to know what you thought about that.

EDIT: @Mewtwo That post you made gave me some serious de ja vou (My physics teacher said that my future visions weren't possible. HA, take that Mr. Cameron)

Last edited:
@Blade: Yes, Gen 5 is allowed, I guess, but nothing that would seem unique to Isshu.

@River: Yes, that's what I meant. Check the old thread for more details on the transformation.

Name: Jake Yusan
Element: Grass
Partner Pokémon: Leafeon "Verdiant" M
Appearance: Jake is of average build, brown hair and brown eyes. He wears an orange and black tee-shirt and blue jeans. He is usually seen with his headphones.
Personality: Jake Yusan is an upbeat kid, who lives life to its fullest. He is always looking for a laugh or fun, but when he concentraits, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Bio: Jake lived with his elderly father Kane in Jubilife City for several years. One evening, when he came downstairs to get a drink, he saw his father watching a news report about the elementals. Supposedly, one of them was his uncle. Once he found out, he grew a child-like belief that he would be a new Elemental. He was very excited when he found it to be true. He kept it hidden, until he was finally considered old enough to go outside alone. He practiced his powers in the nearby woods where nobody would look for him. One day when he was practicing, he was approached by a Leafeon. This suprised him, he'd only seen Pokemon in books before. Adding to his suprise, the Leafeon told him he had a similar aura to his previous trainer. The Leafeon and Jake became friends quickly. They soon began traveling together, pretending it was because they wanted to solve the mystery of the Pokemon who kept running away, but really, they just wanted to go and find other elementals.
Relationships: Decendant of Hilao's brother.
Other:
Is it okay for Verdian to have escaped Government HQ? If not, I can change it... also, planning on capturing a Shroomish, who may or may not be Hilao, depending on if that is allowed or not.

Once drained, the energy is basically their "soul" that gets turned into a Pokémon anyways, killing off the original after a few days. Guess I should have explained that... :sweatdrop:

Name: Mila Schaeffer
Element: Fire
Partner Pokémon: Envy - Ninetales: Male

Appearance: Mila has slight wavy, dark brown hair that stretches down to just above her elbows and sidebangs as well. Her skin is not pale, but not exactly tan either, and she has hazel eyes. She's on the skinny side and she's 5'5" tall. One noticeable thing about Mila is that she has a rather nasty looking burn on her arm, which she accidentally did to herself when she was young and didn't know how to control her ability. She wears a green tank top, black jeans, and black flats.

Personality: Mila is a very upbeat person, and is always eager to meet people. Once she starts getting to know others better, she stays loyal to that friendship. However, since she's really never had a friend before, besides Envy, she can get a bit overprotective. She also has a rather fiery temper when pissed off, and she sometimes forgets to filter things and what she thinks just comes out of her mouth. Other than that, PO.

Bio: Mila's family originated from Solaceon Town, but since moved to Hearthome City. Her parents were wealthy and wanted to give her something special for her 10th birthday, so they managed to track down someone who was selling a Pokemon egg and bought it. In the egg was a Vulpix, who Mila decided to call Envy. She grew up as an only child, but it was alright with her because she found out she could actually speak and understand her Ninetales. In a way, Envy was like a brother to her. With this ability to speak to her Pokemon, she also learned she could create fire. As Mila grew older, she discovered that her great aunt disappeared long ago when her grandfather was still a child, and her name was Lucille.

Relationships: If anyone wants to, sure, otherwise I may just give her a crush or something. Also, she's a descendant of Lucille's cousin.
Other: Nope~

((The whole related to Lucille is alright, right?))

Name: Emlyn Medea
Element: Electric
Partner Pokémon: (Spark) Rotom [x]

Appearance: Emlyn is a relatively tall underweight boy with brown normal-length hair. He usually has his glasses on constantly and has brown eyes. If you look closely, you'll notice little flecks of gold flash around occasionally in his irises. Emlyn usually wears an orange jacket and brown hiking boots.

(He looks like this without his glasses on.)

Personality: Emlyn is notorious for being sneaky and very odd. He is also very quick to act upon his instincts and doesn't think before doing things.

Bio: Emlyn comes from Eterna City, and since he was nine, has explored the Old Chateau. At the age of ten, a Rotom suddenly popped out of the TV in the haunted building. He then befriended it and showed it to his parents. However, they were shocked that he could actually talk to it and understand it. He was banished from their house and then decided to live in the Old Chateau. He has made the journey to Hearthome to finally be with people who'll actually accept him.

Relationships: None.
Other: \o/

Back
Top Bottom