• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] The Rebellion of the Fourth Fortress

Pronoun
any
In this barren land, there was originally a region named Sinnoh.
Sinnoh used to be a wonderful place. There were all sorts of wild Pokémon everywhere. Humans used to live in this now-deserted land, and they would capture the wild Pokémon to tame them. There were eight magnificent gyms, each with their own Gym Leader.
Nowadays, the six Fortresses lie in place of six of the more notable locations as seen below. The Fortresses are in the original locations of Twinleaf (the 1st), Jubilife (the 2nd), Eterna (the 3rd), Hearthome (the 4th), Snowpoint (the 5th), and the Capitol's Fortress (the 6th) lies in the Flower Paradise and is inhabited by the legendaries of Sinnoh and Mewtwo.
Humanoid and Upright Pokémon are the only ones allowed in the five Fortresses. The sixth surrounds the Capitol and is inhabited by the pseudo-legendaries, designed to keep out so-called scum like us.
-a quote from the book The Legend of Sinnoh by Recordkeeper Wartortle of the 4th Fortress

---
You are a Pokemon of the 4th Fortress, determined to devise a plan that will allow you to escape, to go free the other Fortresses, and to destroy the Capitol.

Or you are a legendary of the Capitol, determined to destroy the 4th Fortress and keep your reign on the former land of Sinnoh.
---

RP Info:

Rules:
-I control the plot
-keep it PG-13 or I'll kick you out [swearing allowed]
-no godmoddinf
-if you've read the rules, don't point out my spelling error in the other section
-one of each Fortress species; one of each Capitol species
-first come, first serve
-up to two characters each (excluding me)

Form:
Name: Pretty simple
Species: Any nonlegendary on these lists for the Fortress; any Sinnoh/Isshu legend [bar Arceus] for the Capitol.
Alliance: Fortress or Capitol?
Personality: Can be PO, but at least give a general idea of their personality.
Appearance: At least try to put something different about your character's appearance.
Bio: Pretty simple
Relationships: If any
Other: Any notes?

Members:
Fortress:
Swiftwind
Emlyn Medea
Prissia
Penia
Lilium Luce
Aarend
Synox

Reserved:
Gallade- FallOut Blade
Espeon- Mewtwo

Capitol:
Skye Medea
Starsight
Meta
Shamballa Sombra
Xero
Xerkav

Reserved:
Latios- FallOut Blade
Mewtwo- Mewtwo

Last edited:
Re: The Rebellion of the 4th Fortress

Serve Ambipom please! These seems similar to Hunger Games...

Name: Swiftwind
Species: Ambipom
Alliance: Fortress
Personality: She is very energetic. She is very fast and nimble and tends to be very childish. She cen be very harsh at times and she can get an aditude in a second. She is also very curious. She is a true friend to the end.
Apperance: The left tuft on her head is somewhat smaller then the one on her right side. She also has a red gardaicia flower she found behind her right ear.
Biography: When she was very yound she found a gardaicia flower and always wore it behind her ear. When she heard rumors of a group trying to destroy the capitol and free the other fortresses she was determined to help, even at the cost of her life. She got her name by always running around and being so energetic.
Relationships: None for now.
Other: N/A

Last edited:

Name: Emlyn Medea
Species: Togetic
Personality: Emlyn is notorious for being sneaky and very odd. He is also very quick to act upon his instincts and doesn't think before doing things.
Appearance: Wears an orange scarf around his neck.
Bio: Born in Fortress 1, later moved by the Capitol to Fortress 4 when he evolved.
Relationships: Skye's "brother".
Other: woo

Name: Skye Medea
Species: Shaymin [usually Sky forme]
Alliance: Capitol
Personality: Skye is very sneaky and impulsive.
Appearance: Wears a blue scarf around her wrist and has really sharp claws.
Bio: Born in Fortress 1, later moved to the Capitol when they found out that she existed.
Relationships: Emlyn's "sister".
Other: \o/

Last edited:

Ampharos, I guess. Also, why is Wynaut on there but not Wobbufett? I had an idea... :(

Yay!!!

I'll finish my form soon.

Name: Prissia
Species: WoooooooooooooooooooobuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeettTTTT!!!!!
Personality: Prissia is nervous, scared, and slightly crazy. One might wonder why she joined the rebellion, but she was kind of forced. She is horrible at making predictions or strategizing. She can never decide whether to use counter or mirror coat, even when her opponent is under encore. She always thinks encore is just about to break. When with her friends, Prissia always wishes to please, but will adamantly refuse anything that would put her in the spotlight or anywhere similarly uncomfortable. In a crowd, Prissia is even more scared, usually either screaming or muttering, depending on whether she is trying to be assertive or is just plain embarrassed at being apart from the crowd.
Appearance: You know how female wobbuffet have ‘lipstick’? Prissia has lots of it. Wobuffet ‘lipstick’ is natural (usually), but Prissia smeared Razz berry on her lips in order to look beautiful. She went overboard, and looks slightly crazed, as the berry was spread all over her face. She put so much on, it is permanent, but more is still applied every day. She also has fake eyelashes, but no one knows where she got that idea, as wobbufett have never had eyelashes.
Bio: She used to be happy and carefree as a wynaut, but that changed when she evolved. She joined the rebellion when her friend Gale, an ampharos, threatened to shine his light on her tail in a public place at night for all to see if she did not comply. She was very eager to join after that, but she never really wanted to join the rebellion. She loved the Capitol.
Relationships: A friend of Gale. (May be played, may be just mentioned)
Other: Any notes?

Done. Also, this is kind of like The Hunger Games.

Last edited:

derp. I'll reserve please, working on these now~

Name: Lilium Luce

Personality: Lilium is very quiet and soft-spoken, and very naive. She has the slightest of rebellious streaks underneath that calm, unsure exterior, however.

Appearance: Lilium is a very small Lucario, her ears large and her aura sensors are long and curl down around her shoulders. When an average Lucario would be blue, she is white, and where yellow normally is, she is grey. She wears a large number of golden earrings and bracelets. She nearly always keeps her head down, which makes her look shorter, and keeps her paws clasped in front of her. She wears a necklace with a Dusk Stone and two clear stones set alongside it.

Bio: When Lilium was born, her parents claimed her to be a sign from above, and hid her away as best they could. They kept her safe and away from prying eyes for a good few years, until they both died in an accident, leaving her alone. Not knowing what to do, she was left alone and wandering for a while. Until one day...she met an old Lucario who was wandering around the region, and he instilled a sense of rebellion. She listened intently as he told her about the time before, when there for trainers and gyms and contests and humans... He gave her his necklace (the Dusk Stone one she wears) and told her that she was destined for greatness.

Relationships: UH none yet. Ask? O:

Other: She sings, mostly choir-style songs.

---

Name: Shamballa Sombra

Personality: Shamballa is what some would call True Neutral (type 4). She is calm and tries to be the voice of reason, and works hard to keep the balance. She dislikes needless fighting, but won't hesitate to fight if the dire need arises.

Appearance: Shamballa spends most of her time in Origin Forme, and is pretty similar to the average expected of that form. She does, however, have a long scar down her face, over her left eye, and down her chin, and it even overlaps the golden faceplate. She keeps her golden plates very clean and shiny, taking very good care of them.

Bio: Shamballa is an ancient beast, and her past is a mystery. She is known to have fought many battles, and reached an apex in her power growth. She doesn't stop training, however, beliving that constant practice keeps her sharp.

Relationships: None ATM

Other: herp.

Last edited:

I'll make a second character!

Name: Starsight
Species: Jirachi
Personality: She is very quiet. She always disagrees when someone resorts to fighting and will try to stop them. She sometimes ignores people because she just stares into space. She doesn't enjoy being told what to do and will do things her own way. She will go out of her way for others in need.
Apperance: She has a necklace with a charm of a star on it.
Bio: She was born in the capitol, but she feels the need to help those in the Fortresses.
Relationships: For now, no.
Other: N/A

If Gen V Legendaries Are allowed, I'll reserve Zekrom. If not, I reserve Palkia.

Back
Top Bottom