• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The best day(s) of your life?

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
What where yours?

Mine was probably a school trip to north Wales for a week for geography coursework. I was having so much fun the whole time that I wasn't acting like myself anymore. It was as if I was drunk. I love staying up in dormitories all night and laughing when a teacher comes in to tell us to go to sleep. Spending an entire day in a freezing river is guaranteed to give you memories as well.

11:51pm 15th May 2008 was one of the best moments of my life... not sure about days though lol. There's tons anyway

Also I'm hoping 10th October 2008 will be one of the best days of my life

It was most definitely January 26th, 2008. It was about 9:15 PM. I've never had happiness that measured up to that. Trust me; I was this close to literally bouncing off the walls. I'll always remember that night...

15th May of course. Well, the last ten minutes of it. :B

I can't think of any other specific ones atm because my brain is dead.

My 18th birthday was pretty awesome. I had (nearly) all my favourite people in the world in a room together and it was so happy and wonderful :D

And I always love Christmas~

Okay, people, stop cryptically posting dates with no explanation because that helps no one. Although they're probably all when you lost your virginity or something like that. :|

um I don't know about mine, but I hope Radiohead will be awesome when I see them live in less than a month.

Best day of my life? August 26th, 2004, in my big comfy chair in my basement, somewhere between 7pm and 9pm. It's rather personal, so I'm not going to talk about why. In fact, I don't think I've ever told anybody about it. But just to clear it up, Zeta, it has nothing to do with my virginity (Which I still have, thank you very much :sunglasses:).

EDIT:
Although since you hate cryptic stuff so much, I'll post something else that I'm actually willing to talk about. I don't have another specific "second-best" day, but another day that was really good was when I found out I got a 60% in my calculus class. I'd taken it twice before and failed both times, and actually got kicked out of university for it. I got back in, under the condition that I get 60% in the class the next time I took it. It was a huge load off my shoulders when I found out I'd pulled it off. That, and for once I felt like I might actually have a future. That was a really good day if you ask me.

Last edited:
^ Ooh, I know what you mean. My GCSE results day (I forget the date; sometime in August 06) was pretty awesome because I passed everything and got 7 A-A* grades, but best of all was a B in maths, because I genuinely thought I was going to fail it (on the paper I took, you can get A*, A, B, C or fail) and all the studying I'd put in had paid off and it was jut great :D

Umm...
Err...
Something bad happens to me every day, so... Well, I have just gotten out of Grammar School, and got an award for best Mathmatics in the whole school. That was a happy day. I lost my tassel soon afterwards.

August 26th, 2004

The best day of your life was my tenth birthday?

Seriously, though, I don't know when the best day of my life was.

(Although maybe it was the day I found out I was in my school's Geography Bee, much to the dismay of my crush. :D)

Back
Top Bottom