• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
How did you come to T-Cod? We all want to know. I myself Google Imaged Eevee, and I found something that was on the old Forums. It's called: The Magical Get Better Eevee! (Thank you Shiny Eevee for the picture.) I have the picture on my old desktop, so if Shiny Eevee could find it, that would be great.

So, how did you get here?

I came by Google Imaging 'Eevee', and I found something on the old Forums. it was: 'The Magical Get Better Eevee'! Credit to Shiny Eevee for the picture. I can't find it again though...

So, how did YOU come to T-Cod?

I don't remember how I got to the site, but I had been visiting for a couple years, and in February, I just thought, "I'll join," and I did.

Well to find the site, I found it through Mew's Hangout

and after a while I decided to inspect the forums and I've been here ever since

I was looking for more information on the glitches of the R/B/Y games. So I googled and came across TRsRockin'. Then I was looking through the pages and found a spriting guide. I was interested, because I had no idea what spriting was. The guide had a link to Butterfree's guide, I clicked it, and that's how I found TCoD.

saw sprite + bandwidth theft on pojo.com's ezboard and looked at the site it was from

I don't remember very well, but I'm pretty sure it was from one of those quiz results in someone's signature.

*from other thread* Don't know how I got to the site, but had been visiting for a few years and decided to join the forums. -^.^-

I found a link. I only visited the main site for about... Since I got internet(1 year ago)
and joined the forums before the database was fried.

I saw a link to it on Psypokes. I liked the site, so I stayed. I didn't join the forums until after the crash though.

IIRC, someone had a 'What Pokemon are you?' result in their sig, and I clicked it. This probably happened about one and a half years ago.

And yes, Mew's Hangout must return!

---

IIRC, someone had a 'What Pokemon are you?' result in their sig, and I clicked it. This probably happened about one and a half years ago.

I managed to confuse myself for a good minute. I was convinced I had just posted here when I had in fact, posted in the other thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd come to the site a couple times before, probably just clicking onto it from random affiliated sites; but then a friend of mine (Iceon) talked about how he joined the forums and I decided I'd follow him here. :]

Back
Top Bottom