• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafitalia [INNOCENT WIN]

Rai-CH

Pretty inactive
(The players list didn't show up the first time so I've recreated the thread in hope it does.)
Ok, all PMs should have been sent by now. If you haven't received yours, or if I've made a mistake in your PM, please let me know!
Also, win conditions:
1. Mafia Majority = Mafia Win
2. All Mafia killed = Innocent Win
3. Alien is lynched while activated = Alien Win
4. Lovers are the only two left at the end of the game = Lovers win

As the sun sets over the World Conference Building, the meeting is finished for the night. Everyone had come to the conclusion- tonight was the night they act. The killing has to stop. Each nation returned to their room, hoping and praying they weren’t going to be targeted by the killers tonight.

You have 24 hours to PM me your night actions. (Though it is now at about 20 hours due to me having to remake the thread)​

Last edited:
Re: Mafitalia

It's been 24 hours since I sent out the PMs so I'm going by that time.
----
The sun rises over the World Conference Building, just as another meeting is called. No one recalled hearing any gunshots last night; some find this to be suspicious, but the nations agreed that they were lucky this time. After a quick headcount, it was discovered that there were, if fact, no deaths last night.

No one was killed. You have 48 hours for discussion.
----
Please make sure to send in your night actions! From now on, if you forget to send in your night actions, I’ll have to randomise your target.

Re: Mafitalia [Day 1]

If I'm not mistaken, the mafia were probably the ones who forgot to send in their target. If the flavor text is an indicator of the deaths, there was probably no alien activation, seeing as how an alien would need to be attacked to be activated, and no gunshots indicates no attack.

hrml, well that's odd. Most GMs randomize mafia attacks if they don't get them in, but I guess that's not the case here, if everyone else's ideas are correct? Well that's one less thing to worry about I guess.

I'm all for Abstaining if we can't pick off a suspicious person soon, since I hate first night randylynches, but that's just me.

God I'm late.

No gunshots, huh... From the comment under the description, it seems like the mafia may have forgotten to kill. Which means that there're no leads.

I'm going to abstain, since there's only four mafia members out of 18 total, so randlynch will not be a good idea.

Abstaining. mainly because this is my first mafia game and i have no idea what the crap im doing aaaaaaaa

The sun sets over the World Conference Building. The meeting today was uneventful; the decision to not lynch anyone was unanimous. The nations returned to their rooms for the night. Perhaps tomorrow will be more eventful?

No one was killed. You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Re: Mafitalia [Night 1]

Bang.
The one noise no one wanted to hear. Someone screamed. Another gunshot.
Bang.
One by one the nations left their rooms, wondering who the next victim was. They met in the hallway and after a quick headcount they realised that there were three people missing. Two good friends who shared a room. The person in the next room to them.

America was the one who opened the door to Lithuania and Poland’s room. In the centre of the room lay Lithuania, blood gushing out a wound on his chest. Noticing that the door to Switzerland’s room was open, Liechtenstein slowly opened it. Similar to the sight in the previous room, Switzerland was on the floor, blood also pouring out of a wound on his chest. Above him was Poland, visibly shaking while holding the gun in his hand.
“I... I... I won’t be at the meeting today, I need time to think,” he said quietly, as he exited the room.
Upon seeing the sight, Liechtenstein burst into tears. Her brother had been killed, the one who helped her for all those years. The one she ultimately wanted to protect. The one who wanted her to stay as far away as possible from the attacks. What is she going to do now without her brother?

MidnightSaboteur is dead, she was innocent. Superbird is dead, he was innocent. Poland and Liechtenstein are unable to participate in the discussion today. You have 72 hours for discussion.
----
You get a lot of time to discuss because I won't be home for most of the weekend to update this.
I'm sorry if that write up was cheesy or full of narm or whatever, I'm not very good at creative writing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom