• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open An Influx of Evil

Dark Tyranitar

Is it progress if a cannibal uses knife and fork?
An Influx of Evil
-----------------
Times have changed in the Pokémon world. Humans have disappeared, and in the years since, strange diseases have begun morphing Pokémon, changing their personalities and appearances, though not decreasing their mental faculties. The diseased Pokémon have begun attacking the others, often working together to do so. Only one of these groups stayed together, and they have since become greatly feared by the non-diseased Pokémon. That group is led by a Pidgeot, affected more than any others by the disease.

Because of this, a small group of Pokémon have joined together against the evil Pokémon. Using any means possible, they have begun the fight. The two groups are constantly at war, and more and more Pokémon are joining each.

The disease has now stabilized, with only a few Pokémon getting the disease. Though it is rare, it is not unheard of to recover from the disease, reverting to a normal personality. When a Pokémon recovers, it will never become diseased again. However, the disease has also become more advanced, and if you catch it in the later stages, you will not recover.
------------------
Rules/Guidelines:
You may be any Pokémon except for legendaries; and you may join either team. You may also switch teams, though once you have done this, there is no going back. This RPG will stay permanently open unless I say otherwise.
Normal RPG rules apply (No spamming, godmodding, double posting, character controlling, etc.)
Swearing is not allowed. I know that this is not against the forum rules, but it is against the rules for this RPG. Sorry.
If you participate in this RPG, it would be appreciated if you linked to it in your signature, but that is not required.
-------------------
Form

Name:
Species:
Age: (level of development: if you were a human, you would be X years, as a Pokémon, you are younger, but have reached that same level of development. Use the age if you were a human. The age must be at least 10)
Diseased: (Yes/No)
Background:
Personality:
Looks: (If you are not among the diseased, this is unnecessary, but if you don't look typical for your species, you can fill it out)(Optional: If you want me to make a sprite for you when you're one of the diseased, you can specify looks in here, though I might tweak a few things, or you can leave it to my imagination [recommended].)
Other: (whatever you want to add that doesn't fit into the other categories. To show that you've actually read all of this stuff, please misspell "Personality" in your form. Be creative.)

My form

Name: Seriqan
Species: Pidgeot
Diseased: Yes, leader of dark team
Background: His parents died when he was very young, and he had to fend for himself. At age fifteen, he caught the disease, and he underwent a violent change of looks, but not personality. He was very powerful, and quickly recruited others to help him fight the non-diseased. Soon, he built up a loyal following, and anybody crazy enough to challenge him died very soon.
Prsonality: Even before he was diseased, he had a dark personality. When the disease struck, he was one of the first to catch it, and was very pleased when he did. He does not trust anybody, and thinks that if you don't agree with him, you're better off dead. He does not form close relationships, and expects to always be treated with the utmost respect. He is prone to violent mood swings, and is often considered insane, though nobody would be crazy enough to say that to his face.
Looks:
picture.php

Other: N/A
-----------------
Note: If you are on the evil side and want me to make your sprite, go to my sprite shop and request. This is simply because I don't want to have to look on two threads to find out sprites that people want me to make. Also, while you will be given priority if you are in the RPG, your request will be ignored if the waiting list is full.

THIS RPG WILL START WHEN THERE ARE 5+ MEMBERS ON BOTH TEAMS
Current:
Evil: 5, Good: 6
Members:
Evil
Dark Tyranitar--Pidgeot (Seriqan)
Markku V--Umbreon (Raith)
Zora of Termina--Jolteon (Laia)
Flareth--Misdreavus (Tak)
Blaziking 175--Victreebell (Carnage)
Good
Erindor the Espeon--Espeon (Erindor)
ArtificialFlavour--Buneary (Charlot)
Arcanine--Eevee (Zane)
A Phoenix Named Lexie--Mightyena (Marcus)
ChaosTres--Umbreon (Moon)
Your BFF Jill--Delcatty (Delilah)

We are now ready to start the RPG. Post an introductory statement for your character when you find an opportunity.

Last edited:
Name: Erindor
Species: Espeon (I know that's what I am always, but it seems fitting for the leader of the light team.
Diseased: No
Background: Erindor had a sibling lost to the Disease. He knows how it feels to lose a loved one. So he plans to get rid of the disease at all costs, even if it means killing all of the diseased. To him, they're better off dead than suffering.
Personality: A strong yet silent type, and a good leader. He's willing to pause if someone falls behind.
Looks: Normal Espeon, though
Other: His gem on his forehead is blue. His visible psychic energy is blue as well.

Species: Espeon (I know that's what I am always, but it seems fitting for the leader of the light team.
Background: Erindor had a sibling lost to the Disease. He knows how it feels to lose a loved one. So he plans to get rid of the disease at all costs, even if it means killing all of the diseased. To him, they're better off dead than suffering.
Personality: A strong yet silent type, and a good leader. He's willing to pause if someone falls behind.
Other: His gem on his forehead is blue. His visible psychic energy is blue as well.

It isn't exactly suffering...just a personality change. Also, you missed a requirement. Not accepted yet.

Aww Poo. I saw that in there. Well, here I go again...

There you go again. Always messing things up.

Erindor, get ahold of yourself.

"Alright, Alright. I get it. Just go away my stupid alternate personillities"

No need to get angry...

No need to get angry...

You're still missing one thing. (Hint: Read the form more closely. Look in the parentheses.) Sorry, but I don't want to bend the rules, even for the leader of the Light team.

Oh, there's a wrong spelling there, for sure. It's just not in the right place.

Name: Charlot
Species: Buneary
Diseased: No.
Background: He used to live with his mother Mimi and his father Lolop, but left because he thought they were overprotective. The only one they let fight others was his sister Choco, and nobody knows where that Lopunny is now. He wanted to be on the bad team, but he feared that they wouldn't accept him.
Personailty: The kid is curious about most things. Whenever there's a fight going on, he fights only the people in his way.
Other: He isn't on a team if that's allowed. If not, I can fix this.

Last edited:
Name: Zane
Species: Eevee
Background: He has lost a lot of friends and all his family to the disease or the diseased Pokemon, so battles for revenge. He joined Erindor immediatly because both have the same objective.
Personality: Zane's quiet and serious, but loyal and kind to his friends. A very small percentage of Pokemon can make him laugh and have fun. He doesn't know how he wants to evolve; though he thinks Jolteon or Glaceon would be better agains Seriqan, his admiration for Erindor drives him to evolve into Espeon, but he of course considers the other four evolutions.
Looks: Normal Eevee
Other: Piersonuayliti

No need to get angry...

Accepted. Sorry, I didn't notice the misspelling before. Whoops.

Oh, there's a wrong spelling there, for sure. It's just not in the right place.

Name: Charlot
Species: Buneary
Diseased: No.
Background: He used to live with his mother Mimi and his father Lolop, but left because he thought they were overprotective. The only one they let fight others was his sister Choco, and nobody knows where that Lopunny is now.
Personailty: The loner is curious about most things. Whenever there's a fight going on, he fights only the people in his way.
Other: He isn't on a team if that's allowed. If not, I can fix this.

It would be best if you were on a team. Accepted.

Name: Zane
Species: Eevee
Background: He has lost a lot of friends and all his family to the disease or the diseased Pokemon, so battles for revenge. He joined Erindor immediatly because both have the same objective.
Personality: Zane's quiet and serious, but loyal and kind to his friends. A very small percentage of Pokemon can make him laugh and have fun. He doesn't know how he wants to evolve; though he thinks Jolteon or Glaceon would be better agains Seriqan, his admiration for Erindor drives him to evolve into Espeon, but he of course considers the other four evolutions.
Looks: Normal Eevee
Other: Piersonuayliti
Accepted.

Okay, we have three normal Pokémon now...We only have me as an evil one. Four more people need to sign up as evil, and two more as good.

Name: Raith
Species: Umbreon
Diseased: Yes
Background: Raith caught the disease when he was fourteen, and a change of looks brought about fear in all of the people that knew him. His parents attempted to secretly kill him, but it didn't go as planned, and in his outrage, Raith killed them both. Shortly after that, he joined Seriqan's team in order to eliminate all of the non-diseased Pokemon, so the diseased Pokemon can live in peace.
Parsontilyia: Normally social, and usually can find a logical answer to about anything. Has an urge to kill every weak thing in sight, and will not hesitate to attack head on.
Looks: Yellow rings have changed to red, and base fur has changed to magenta.
Other: ...

Name: Raith
Species: Umbreon
Diseased: Yes
Background: Raith caught the disease when he was fourteen, and a change of looks brought about fear in all of the people that knew him. His parents attempted to secretly kill him, but it didn't go as planned, and in his outrage, Raith killed them both. Shortly after that, he joined Seriqan's team in order to eliminate all of the non-diseased Pokemon, so the diseased Pokemon can live in peace.
Parsontilyia: Normally social, and usually can find a logical answer to about anything. Has an urge to kill every weak thing in sight, and will not hesitate to attack head on.
Looks: Yellow rings have changed to red, and base fur has changed to magenta.
Other: ...

Accepted.

Name: Marcus
Species: Mightyena
Background: Marcus has been fighting and running from the disease all his life, and is a seasoned veteran in the fight. However, he's past his physical prime, and is running slower, fighting weaker, and sometimes complains about his joints hurting.
Personality: Quiet and hard-hearted, he shows little mercy for the weak, despite becoming one himself. He doesn't expect pity though, as he's "just as good as the rest of you!" He's very prideful and has an intimidating stare.
Basically, he's a grouchy old grandpa.
Looks: The average Mightyena, but he has several scars, and one of his eyes is glassy from a cateract.
Other: I don't expect him to be a permanent character. After all, he's past his prime and only getting worse. Death is inevitable.

Background: Marcus has been fighting and running from the disease all his life, and is a seasoned veteran in the fight. However, he's past his physical prime, and is running slower, fighting weaker, and sometimes complains about his joints hurting.
Personality: Quiet and hard-hearted, he shows little mercy for the weak, despite becoming one himself. He doesn't expect pity though, as he's "just as good as the rest of you!" He's very prideful and has an intimidating stare.
Looks: The average Mightyena, but he has several scars, and one of his eyes is glassy from a cataract.
Other: I don't expect him to be a permanent character. After all, he's past his prime and only getting worse. Death is inevitable.
Sorry. You've forgotten a few things. You didn't say whether you were diseased or not. Not accepted yet.

Oh, whoops! I tend to skim!

Personaldy: Quiet and hard-hearted, he shows little mercy for the weak, despite becoming one himself. He doesn't expect pity though, as he's "just as good as the rest of you!" He's very prideful and has an intimidating stare.
Looks: The average Mightyena, but he has several scars, and one of his eyes is glassy from a cataract.

Oh, whoops! I tend to skim! That's why it's there.

Personaldy: Quiet and hard-hearted, he shows little mercy for the weak, despite becoming one himself. He doesn't expect pity though, as he's "just as good as the rest of you!" He's very prideful and has an intimidating stare.

Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom