• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress What it Seems (Working Title)

Hopefully, this will be better than my past two attempts. The prologue is in the form of a letter, more will be explained when I finish Chapter One. Enjoy...?...?

Prologue

If you’re reading this, it’s obvious that I’ve been killed. You finally got to me. I admit it. I wasn’t good enough to escape your grasp. Congrats. You’ve put me six feet under. But what you all didn’t realize was that I knew something that everyone on this planet didn’t. I robbed banks, committed murders, and committed countless other crimes to find out what I know now.

But if you expect me to tell you right away, you’re wrong. I told many people over time, but you killed them. You bastards killed them all. You thought they were a threat to society by knowing me. So now you want to know what I know? Well, good luck with that. But I will tell you the subject of which I know of.

The end of the world; Pokemon and human. I know when the human civilization will end, and when the Pokemon civilization will end. It won’t be because the sun enlarges; it won’t be because of ‘global warming’, it will be for another reason you never foresaw. The ruin of the world will come from one being. I know who they are.

But I wouldn’t be as cruel not to tell you who this being is. Actually, I will tell you. But not in this letter. No, I will have you run on a wild goose chase to find the real answer. In all my years of traveling, I hid the document containing the name of the being to bring about the destruction of the world. Find the document, kill the being, and you will be saved.

The road to find this document will be hard; whether you have found this letter soon after I died, or after the human race has been wiped off the face of the planet. You, whether you are a Pokemon or human, have been given my trust that you will expose to the world the being who is to destroy everyone; everything. The document will have clear instructions as to what you have to do to keep the world alive.

Start looking.

-Nore, criminal mastermind

There's plenty to critique here, so critiquing is desired.

Last edited:
Re: Untitled

Okay, so the reason I haven't posted anything else is that I don't know if anyone else likes this story. If there is one person who is interested, please come forward.

You’ve put Nore, the criminal mastermind, six feet under.
This line seems a bit... cliche to me. I mean, I'd understand why you put this if you wanted the reader to know their name, but you already have them sign it at the end of the letter. So it seems a bit pointless.

And that's really all I can think of at the moment to critique. (I'm not the best at this, I'll admit.) But your story seems interesting, I'd like to read more. (In fact, it sounds like a good idea for an RP, in my opinion. But maybe I've been joining too many of those lately. XD)

This line seems a bit... cliche to me. I mean, I'd understand why you put this if you wanted the reader to know their name, but you already have them sign it at the end of the letter. So it seems a bit pointless.

And that's really all I can think of at the moment to critique. (I'm not the best at this, I'll admit.) But your story seems interesting, I'd like to read more. (In fact, it sounds like a good idea for an RP, in my opinion. But maybe I've been joining too many of those lately. XD)

Okay, I'll keep writing it then. And I agree, it does seem like a good idea for an RP, but I've been RPing as much as you so I guess I'm in the same boat as you.

Fixed that cliched line.

This sounds really interesting. I also think it would make a good RPG... Can I make it? X3
Anyway, please continue. I'm not the kind of person to leave critique, cause I suck at it. But I like it. Again, please continue.

Back
Top Bottom