• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snapshot

Lupine Volt

My name is...
Snapshot is a simple game. Almost like word association. Imagine a picture that keeps pulling further and further back to reveal more and more of the surrounding image. We start with one object, and continue on with related things. For example:

Person 1: I'm a guy.
Person 2: I'm the guy's friend!
Person 3: I'm the guy's mother!
Person 4: I'm the guy's mother's purse
Person 5: I'm the guy's mother's purse snatcher!

And so on and so on. You don't have to follow a specific chain though. Person 6 could have easilly said that they were the guys father/girlfriend/Pikachu/executioner/whatever.

So, let's begin.

I am a Pokeball.

I am the baby Ralts of the shiny Gardevoir of the aunt of the owner of the Pokéball.

I am the mother Electrive of the playmate Elekid of the baby Ralts of the shiny Gardevoir of the aunt of the owner of the Pokéball.

I am the Magmortar friend of the mother Electrive of the playmate Elekid of the baby Pichu.

I am the person who Action Replayed the Shiny Awesome Arceus awkward owner of the awkward Mr. Mime friend of the awkward Jynx.

I am the police officer coming to arrest the person who Action Replayed the Shiny Awesome Arceus Awkward owner of the Awkward Mr. Mime friend of the Awkward Jynx for tampering with reality.

I am the Sheriff police officer coming to arrest the person who Action Replayed the Shiny Awesome Arceus Awkward owner of the Awkward Mr. Mime friend of the Awkward Jynx for tampering with reality.

I am the guy selling coffee to the Sheriff police officer coming to arrest the person who Action Replayed the Shiny Awesome Arceus Awkward owner of the Awkward Mr. Mime friend of the Awkward Jynx for tampering with reality.

Back
Top Bottom