• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/SIGNUPS] Pokénazis (A Pokemon RP)

Wargle

Dirty minds think alike~
[OOC/SIGNUPS] Pokénazis (A Pokemon RP)

Inspiration from the thread showing the uncanny resemblence between Staraptor and Hitler.

The world has been turned upside down. A single Pokemon has taken control of a group of Pokemon who refuse Arceus, and are set out to kill all who worship it.

Their leader is a Staraptor, who has an uncanny force of will and can make you kill your family just by politely asking.

This is not meant to offend anyone, or promote/demote Nazis/Jews.

RULES:
~Death might come to your characters, and most NPCs, so don't have a seizurre if it does.
~Godmod a lot/Mary Sue and StalinZard will kill you
~PG-13-15. Blood, violence, mildy intimacy and mild-moderate cursing is good. An F-Bomb every sentence or a description of your sex life is NOT.
~Don't Flame others.
~The topic is not my belief, or against anyone else's.
~Have fun.
~No legends. ((Phione, Heatran, Manaphy counted, Rotom not.))
Gen V allowed, but link to a dex page is encouraged.
~One species per game. One Staraptor, one Charizard, one Smugsnake.
~Put Smugleaf in your post somewhere to show you read the rules.

FORM:
[B]Name:[/B]
[b]Species:[/b]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Side:[/B] (Pokenazi or Believer)
[B]Appearence:[/B]
[B]Bio:[/B] (optional)
[B]Personality:[/B] (PO is allowed, but give a basic gist of it.)
[B]Relationships:[/B] (Friends, Family, Mates)
[B]Other:[/B]

Form shouldn't be so hard since I understand Bio and Personality are akward for some people.

RESERVES:
RTB
WUE

MEMBERS:
Nazis REDS:
Staraptor: Hidan (Leader)

Believers BLUS:

Last edited:
Re: [OOC/SIGNUPS] Pokénazis (A Pokemon RP)

Name: Zippo
Species: Chariazrd
Side: (Pokenazi or Believer) Believer
Appearence: Shiny, scar across snout
Bio: (optional)
Personality: (PO is allowed, but give a basic gist of it.)
Relationships: (Friends, Family, Mates)
Other: Smugleaf

Re: [OOC/SIGNUPS] Pokénazis (A Pokemon RP)

Eh, Reserve. If I decide I don't want to participate, I'll ask to cancel. Otherwise, I'll post a form soon. and I absolutely hate Smugleaf.

Back
Top Bottom