• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rumored form for Kyurem.

Valnel

Hit the block, or what else will you do?
This guy.

I was told by a friend (also a Pokemon maniac [NOT SHINX]) that Kyurem would have another form, like Giratina.

Three heads, with a see-through body, and the heart and veins showing (X_X am I the only one thinking Lavender Town here?!)

Apparently a guy was emailed this from someone from Game Freak...

I wouldn't believe anyone who tells you somebody at Game Freak e-mailed them personally, but it's pretty reasonable to think Kyurem might have forms - it's very likely to be the mascot of the third version, and there are two Ice-types moves no Pokémon learn that can burn and paralyze, respectively.

Wouldn't we have seen it in the game's coding or whatever, though? Isn't that how Eevee ripped all the sprites? ... I was skeptical at first but now that I think about it, could Giratina go into its Origin Forme in Diamond and Pearl if it had that orb, or did the sprite for it not exist in those games? I guess if it had we would've known about it before Platinum came out, or maybe we did and I didn't hear about it, uh.

Last edited:
Platinum added the forms for Giratina, Shaymin and Rotom; they didn't exist in any form in D/P. Neither, for that matter, did the Gracidea Flower, Griseous Orb or Secret Key. If you try to trade them they will revert to their normal forms, and the items can't be traded at all. Something similar would be happening for Kyurem.

Platinum added the forms for Giratina, Shaymin and Rotom; they didn't exist in any form in D/P. Neither, for that matter, did the Gracidea Flower, Griseous Orb or Secret Key. If you try to trade them they will revert to their normal forms, and the items can't be traded at all. Something similar would be happening for Kyurem.

The whole "multiple forms" thing is really an ingenious way of making new things for third versions. (I predict Black/White's third version will be Grey, but who knows.) I think it all started with Pikachu in Yellow. Yellow's Pikachu occupied the same hexidecimal space as Red/Blue Pikachu so it wouldn't produce a glitch Pokemon when traded, but in Yellow Pikachu was much different from its Red/Blue counterpart. It had a unique cry, unique happiness mechanic, it followed you around, refused to take thunderstones, etcetera. Then the surfing Pikachu was created as a prize for Pokemon Stadium. And then, flashforward to Generation III, you have Deoxys, with all of its forms, seemingly a test for this mechanic in the next one. And lo and behold in Generation IV multi-formed Pokemon ahoy. So we all have Pikachu to thank for our multi-formed Pokemon, methinks.
I think it would be interesting if a generation would have a bunch of "blanks" accessed with a held key item that doesn't exist till the next generation. The "blanks" would be data for Pokemon that don't exist yet, and only display a certain blank sprite (like a Ghost sprite for example), but can be captured and traded. Then when next generation comes, this held key item can be transfered from the next generation to the previous opening up something along the lines of "NextGen Park". You then catch the blanks, and then you can transfer them over to the next generation where they become that generation's new Pokemon (where the next generation game's has the data for the slot the blank Pokemon occupies, and like a Gen-II game giving EVs and Held Items to a Gen I Pokemon, the New Generation game can cache new stats for the Old Generation blank). This sounds really silly and probably never will be done, but it sounds fun to me anyway. Think of the excitement when you transfer over your mystery Pokemon and then like a surprise present, you get to find out what new Pokemon it is on the new game! Wow that was a lot of rambling, sorry, I get carried away at times.

it would be quite unlikely if it didn't have any alternate form, because it completes fire/electric/ice, but has a BST 660 instead of 680 and it's move learning checks at move/dragon rage/imprison/ancientpower/move/dragonbreath/

I googled it, and a lot of people agree Kyurem is getting a new form. After all, there's the mystery moves Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare waiting.

On one hand, that'd be ripping off Giratina so hard. nsiw.

On the other hand, Kyurem is fucking ugly and needs a better-looking form. >:|

Kyurem isn't that ugly, he's just posed like he can't stand up straight for some reason. :|

I don't doubt the Forme, but I do doubt the backstory.

GameFreak may not have the most common sense, but they have way more than to email a totaly random American stranger and say' Hey x has it new Forme! It looks like y!!!"

Oh yes I forgot it was on pokemonblackwhite.com or something like that
I HAVE A BAD MEMORY OK?

As in... one of the official websites?

pokemonblackwhite.com redirects to the English spring 2011 teaser thing.

I think Kyurem will get a new form. It's sort of ugly to me, and it is the kind of Pokemon you'd expect to get a new form... as well as those mystery moves mentioned before!

Back
Top Bottom