• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Notice: Deleting the LBP

Pronoun
any
KQ said:
I dunno...I'd feel weird... Especially since no credit is even given to the RSP or myself =(

After reading several members' VMs and reading the above quote, I have decided to delete the LBP and all relating to it.

I just feel really guilty for practically stealing the idea, so sorry guys. :c

EDIT: Not blaming this on KQ, by the way.

Last edited:
...Dude I'm actually way more concerned as to why you're stalking me.
AND TO BE FAIR, it's not like you were stealing. You didn't know. :l

Not stalking, but I just like to look around a lot.

I just feel really guilty, so it needed to be done.

You do know that's a super-common plot, though, right? I see it everywhere, just after trainer's journeys and shipping stuff. Don't let some whiny has-been with a self-importance complex push you around, buddy! And you can talk to me for help if you need it too, okay?

D: Can't believe I missed this thread, so please ignore my post on your profile, Mawile. The RP plot is a pretty common one, and you didn't steal the idea if you came up with it yourself, without knowledge of the RSP. It took you a while to figure out why we were all going "NOSTALGIA" in the first place, so.

There were differences, and it's not like KQueen copyrighted the plot, so that no other pack RP could possibly be made.

I've been in a few 'humans turned into Pokemon must escape Team Rocket!' RPs, but none of the admins claimed the others stole the idea. :/ I can kind of understand how you're feeling, but you didn't know about the RSP at the time that you made the LBP, yes? *flails* I'm failing at explaining this, but it's just because I've been so hyped up to continue, and I was preparing to invest a lot of time and have loads of fun in it.

...And I had those three short stories I promised people~ *coughs*

Yeah, it's kind of common. You didn't really know about the RSP, so you couldn't really steal the idea. Besides, Storm was right. None of them copyrighted the plot, and there are differences. Everybody else said it better, but I was really excited to continue the plot.

You killed Smile... I had so many ideas...

Last edited:
I think you should have given the ideamore time, or at least come to us and see what we think of the idea.

Or at the very least, simply post in the thread telling everyone to stop posting... some of us have a tendency to read old RPs that nobody posts in anymore.

(I would've thought Frollo could escape dying this time, but I guess not)

You killed Flyte DX!!!!!! WHHHYYYYY?!?!?! *goes and cries in corner*

Sigh...if that WAS bothering you, why couldn't you edit the sign-ups post and the first post of the RP to give credit...? :(
And I wasn't here when the RSP was, so this was my first pack RP..

The worst part to me is that we barely got anywhere at all. T_T I can barely give a crap about this Xhan because there hasn't been enough time for his character to develope. He never got the chance to get serious.

I appreciate that you might have felt under pressure to do so, and I can understand why you might feel guilty, even though I don't think you are. Yelling at you won't bring our posts or character bios back - but perhaps we can use it as a chance to start fresh. Maybe revive the LBP, as long as there are no further issues, and if there are? How about we tweak the concept so that you can feel more comfortable with it's originality? This is indeed quite a setback... but it doesn't have to mean the end of the LBP.

Uh, since I can still view the thread maybe there is a way to un-delete it. I'll poke around.

Last edited:
Done. Deleting because somebody's accusing you of stealing "their" plot is kind of silly, especially if everyone else is still having fun. If anyone has any negative input on the matter bitch at me and not Mawile. I'm working under the assumption that people accusing Mawile was the only reason it was deleted and that you guys are still having fun- but if you really want it deleted I can re-delete it too. They're still your threads but next time I recommend getting input from the RP participants too.

Are people harassing you via VM too, or just making strong implications that you've stolen "their" ultra original plot?

Last edited:
No actually.

Sorry guys. I just have a /major/ fear of plagiarism, so that's why this happened. No one was actually harassing me, though...

I'll let Exo-Raikou run it if he wants, I just don't really want to participate anymore.

No, he found that on /my/ VMs anyway. No one was harassing him and no one copyrighted the plot. She just thinks she did.

EDIT: Wait... is Mawile a boy or a girl? PRONOUN TROUBLES ><

Mawile, I'd take FMC's word on how common RP plots are (since she and her buddies RP a lot) so I personally wouldn't smack one on you for plagiarism. I doubt other mods would either. In fact most of the mods who used to RP didn't like RSP back in their RP days but don't take my word for it lol

Seriously, no worries. I'd have to be presented with a really solid case by someone who ran RSP to begin acting on it. Otherwise it's just a case of coincidental similarity due to the fact it's apparently a really common plot and you also didn't even know about RSP, so.

Yeah, the mods seemed to hate the RSP. We did have our share of noobs and people who seemed to avoid punctuation whenever possible, but they were a minority, so. :/

D: It really sucks that you don't want to keep going, Mawile. Will you be still starting the Awakening, though? You make awesome RPs~

Back
Top Bottom