• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gay Adoption

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
Do you think that homosexual couples should be allowed to adopt children?

In a nutshell, I think that it's better for a child to have two gay parents than no parents at all.

NO A CHILD MUST OBVIOUSLY HAVE A MOTHER AND A FATHER NOT 2 MUMS OR 2 DADS BECAUSE
well
THE CHILD BECOMES GAY TOO BECAUSE IT'S LIKE A DISEASE ):<
Gay cooties.

It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. "It's better if a child has gay parents than no parents at all" also implies that the preferred situation for a child would be with straight parents.

It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. "It's better if a child has gay parents than no parents at all" also implies that the preferred situation for a child would be with straight parents.

I completely agree with this.

I plan to eventually adopt a child. It's very likely I'll end up in a serious relationship with another woman, and I'd rather die right now than never have kids my entire life. If I don't have sperm donation - perhaps the sperm of my partner's brother or something, so the child's still related to us both (yeah idealistic situation I know...) - I will definitely adopt.

I never understood why people could ever make the point 'being gay means you're a bad parent'. I just don't have ANY idea where people get this from. Just... how? What the hell has it got to do with it?

It's like saying straight people should never be friends with people of the same gender, they'd be really bad at it.

Frankie Boyle said:
I would have loved to have a gay dad. I mean, at schools you hear "Oh, my dad could batter your dad", " My dad'll batter your dad." Listen! My Dad'll shag your dad!

And your dad'll enjoy it, too.

Just thought that deserved a place here. Anyway, as I have said before, I have nothing against Gay rights. It should be allowed, but I can't help think that it would feel awkward after a few years.

I would have loved to have a gay dad. I mean, at schools you hear "Oh, my dad could batter your dad", " My dad'll batter your dad." Listen! My Dad'll shag your dad!

And your dad'll enjoy it, too.
This is p. cool.

One of my friends at school who left this year is/was against gay adoption because he says it'll turn the kid gay.
Seriously.

Nososeirouspost That gay people are trying to take over the world, one child they adopt at a time. >D

Don't ask me what goes on in the minds of convervatives. I only know what goes around the minds of libreals.

Oh. Some people think that if a kid grows up with two moms or two dads then it screws them up somehow. Or makes them gay. Which I don't see as a bad thing. I'm against homosexuality, but it's better for the kid to turn out gay (which isn't even a bad thing) than to grow up without parents.

You're against it but it's not a bad thing? How does that work and why would a person be against something that isn't a bad thing?

Oh. Some people think that if a kid grows up with two moms or two dads then it screws them up somehow. Or makes them gay. Which I don't see as a bad thing. I'm against homosexuality, but it's better for the kid to turn out gay (which isn't even a bad thing) than to grow up without parents.

Why're you against homosexuality?
Oh, and I'm not asking any god, I'm asking you.

Remember kids, homosexuals can only be brought up by homosexuals! If your parents are heterosexual, you must be heterosexual as well! =D

Isn't there another thread about homosexuality? D:
Anyway~ DR you just seem like a troll now in the debating hall.

As I said:
being gay doesn't make you a bad parent.
/thread

Back
Top Bottom