• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Giraffes can make art too!

Giraffes

Tangle In This Trampled Wheat
I'm /very/ slow when it comes to art, BUT I will post some oldish stuff I have saved on my comp. :P

Doodles1.png

Assorted doodles that where made around the time Rankurusu was revealed. (That's why he wasn't finished cause all I had as a reference was the sprite AKA I'm lazy.)

Guy I made out of random fabric paper my mom found one day.
Monochrome/Technicolor Love
Some ridiculous contestant on Deal or No Deal who kept spouting the weirdest phrases.

And that's all I really have for now.

Pikmin(?)! I think you are a good artist! (SilverFalcon does not have the best CC -_-) The man from Deal or No Deal looks quite detailed, though he looks quite...angry. 0-0

Haha thanks. :D

That was his general facial expression throughout most of the show. He kinda looked like Wilford Brimley in a way.

With less mustache.

You have such a unique style! I love it. In particular, the girl in the lower left corner with the fro-like hair. I don't know why, but she's my favourite. Monochrome/technicolour is also an interesting picture. I like the colouring style you did. Did you use pens or markers for the technicolour part? It looks nice and has an interesting effect! Can't find anything to criticize, because for the most part, it looks all good to me. You're good with faces, aaah.

FightingGrasspoke.png

Grass/Fighting shaman fakemon that I got around to redesigning last night.

For not doing anything in paint for a long time I like how this came out. :>

Back
Top Bottom