• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squornshellous Beta

Pronoun
she/they/any
You find yourself coming across a large building at the end of a long sea route. You find it rather out of place, but you enter anyway. Inside you find yourself talking to a little old lady (with 'Pillow World' tattoed on her arm) at the desk:
"Welcome to Pal Park! We used to allow trainers to transfer Pokémon from region to region, but we've expanded upon that and now most Pokémon can be found here. Feel free to roam. Depending on what you catch you get a Berry, so go on in!"
Thinking that she is just a little short of sane, you look at a sign.
YOU BEGIN YOUR CHALLENGE WITH SIX SAFARI BALLS. YOU MAY PURCHASE EXTRA, BUT THIS WILL COST YOU $1 PER BALL AT THE END OF YOUR CHALLENGE.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT THE END OF YOUR CHALLENGE ACCORDING TO THE POKÉMON YOU HAVE CAPTURED. COMMON AND UNCOMMON POKÉMON COST $1, RARE $2 AND SUPER RARE $3. ANY SHINIES WILL COST $5 EXTRA. ITEMS ARE FREE.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE A POKÉMON IF YOU SO WISH. YOU MAY VISIT MULTIPLE AREAS. IF YOU BEGIN A CHALLENGE BUT THEN ARE ABSENT WITHOUT NOTICE FOR MORE THAN THREE WEEKS, YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE ENDED, YOUR MONEY RETURNED AND ANY CAPTURED POKÉMON TURNED INTO THE POSSESSION OF THE WARDEN. YOU CAN RETURN ANY OF YOUR POKÉMON TO THE WARDEN AT THE END OF YOUR GAME, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THESE POKÉMON.

Oh yes! I forgot! You need a Pokémon that can learn Surf to access the Sea and Pond, or rent a Surfboard for an extra $2. The Forest needs a Pokémon with a light or the ability to Flash, or a Flashlight for $2, and the Mountain needs a Pokémon that can Rock Smash or a Hammer for $2.
Oh well, what do you have to lose~?

Also I'd like it if, in the event that there are multiple people here, you could quote the current status when you post, to avoid confusion. At the end of the Catching Show, you'll get a list of everything you get, and only then are they valid.

Pokémon:
Field
demwra.jpg

Common:
pidgey pidgeotto rattata spearow vulpix jigglypuff growlithe slowpoke doduo grimer voltorb lickitung sentret ledyba ledian spinarak ariados pichu cleffa igglybuff togepi mareep hoppip skiploom sunkern yanma girafarig-f snubbull stantler smeargle smoochum poochyena zigzagoon taillow skitty electrike plusle minun roselia-f spoink spinda swablu zangoose wynaut bidoof-f pachirisu buneary glameow mimejr happiny munchlax burmy-steel patrat lillipup purrloin pidove tranquill cottonee petilil scraggy trubbish gothita deerling-spring
Uncommon:
fearow raticate pidgeot nidorina nidorino ninetales wigglytuff persian arcanine kadabra farfetchd dodrio-f muk electrode chansey kangaskhan mrmime scyther

Mountain
20jqyh4.jpg

Common:
zubat diglett mankey machop geodude magnemite cubone koffing rhyhorn-f unown-u sneasel-f tyrogue whismur makuhita nosepass sableye mawile aron meditite-f numel-f cacnea lunatone solrock baltoy snorunt shinx-f drifloon chingling bronzor bonsly riolu hippopotas croagunk snover stunky burmy-ground slugma swinub houndour phanpy elekid magby blitzle roggenrola woobat timburr sandile dwebble yamask solosis vanillite ferroseed klink litwick
Uncommon:
sandslash clefairy golbat dugtrio primeape machoke graveler ponyta magneton onix marowak hitmonlee hitmonchan rhydon-f weezing electabuzz magmar aerodactyl sudowoodo-f gligar steelix-f magcargo piloswine-f delibird mantine skarmory houndoom donphan-f hitmontop larvitar loudred hariyama lairon medicham-f camerupt-f torkoal trapinch cacturne claydol chimecho absol glalie bagon beldum luxio-f cranidos shieldon drifblim skuntank gible-f bronzong lucario hippowdon toxicroak abomasnow weavile probopass wormadam-ground zebstrika boldore swoobat drilbur gurdurr throh sawk krokorok darumaka maractus crustle sigilyph cofagrigus zorua duosion vanillish ferrothorn klang tynamo elgyem lampent axew cubchoo golett pawniard heatmor durant deino larvesta
Rare:
clefable machamp golem crobat pupitar exploud aggron vibrava shelgon metang turtwig grotle chimchar monferno luxray-f rampardos bastiodon gabite spiritomb magnezone rhyperior electivire magmortar gliscor mamoswine-f froslass gigalith excadrill conkeldurr krookodile darmanitan zoroark reuniclus vanilluxe klinklang eelektrik beheeyem chandelure fraxure beartic druddigon golurk bisharp zweilous volcarona
Very Rare:
dragonite feraligatr tyranitar flygon salamence metagross torterra infernape garchomp-f darmanitan-zen eelektross haxorus cryogonal hydreigon

Pond
22lqmv.jpg

Common:
psyduck poliwag goldeen-f magikarp-f marill wooper lotad surskit azurill corphish barboach buizel shellos-west remoraid tympole
Uncommon:
golduck poliwhirl slowbro seaking gyarados-f dratini azumarill quagsire lombre masquerain crawdaunt palpitoad shelmet stunfisk
Rare:
squirtle wartortle poliwrath dragonair totodile croconaw politoed slowking mudkip marshtomp ludicolo seismitoad accelgor
Very Rare:
blastoise swampert

Sea
jsd4lw.jpg

Common:
tentacool seel corsola shellder krabby horsea staryu chinchou qwilfish wingull carvanha wailmer spheal luvdisc finneon-f mantyke frillish
Uncommon:
tentacruel dewgong cloyster kingler seadra starmie lapras omanyte kabuto lanturn octillery pelipper sharpedo lileep anorith floatzel gastrodon-west lumineon sealeo clamperl relicanth basculin-red tirtouga jellicent-f alomomola
Rare:
omastar kabutops kingdra wailord cradily armaldo feebas huntail gorebyss relicanth piplup prinplup carracosta
Very Rare:
milotic empoleon

Forest
28meo9d.jpg

Common:
caterpie metapod weedle kakuna ekans pikachu nidoranm nidoranf sandshrew oddish paras venonat bellsprout gastly drowzee exeggcute tangela hoothoot natu aipom murkrow-f misdreavus pineco dunsparce heracross volbeat illumise teddiursa wurmple silcoon cascoon seedot shroomish gulpin seviper shuppet duskull tropius starly-f staravia-f kricketot-f kricketune-f budew burmy cherubi chatot skorupi sewaddle venipede foongus joltik
Uncommon:
arbok butterfree-f beedrill raichu-f gloom parasect venomoth weepinbell haunter hypno-f exeggutor pinsir noctowl xatu-f forretress shuckle ursaring beautifly-f dustox-f nuzleaf breloom vigoroth ninjask swalot kecleon banette dusclops staraptor wormadam cherrim combee-f ambipom-f mismagius honchkrow drapion carnivine tangrowth swadloon whirlipede archen karrablast amoonguss galvantula
Rare:
vileplume-f victreebel gengar bellossom treecko grovyle shiftry slaking shedinja mothim vespiquen dusknoir leavanny scolipede archeops escavalier
Super Rare:
Sceptile

Items Found:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png
Bag_Miracle_Seed_Sprite.png
Bag_Mystic_Water_Sprite.png
Bag_NeverMeltIce_Sprite.png
Bag_DeepSeaScale_Sprite.png
Bag_Damp_Rock_Sprite.png
Bag_Shell_Bell_Sprite.png
Bag_Toxic_Orb_Sprite.png
Bag_Water_Stone_Sprite.png
Bag_Metal_Coat_Sprite.png
Bag_Hard_Stone_Sprite.png
Bag_Black_Sludge_Sprite.png
Bag_Moomoo_Milk_Sprite.png
Bag_Fluffy_Tail_Sprite.png
Bag_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png
Bag_TwistedSpoon_Sprite.png
Bag_Heart_Scale_Sprite.png
Bag_Honey_Sprite.png
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Big_Pearl_Sprite.png

Reward Berries:
0-540 Points:
Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Leppa, Oran, Pecha, Persim, Rawst
541-780 Points:
Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, Wiki
781-1079 Points:
Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, Wepear
1080+ Points:
Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, Tamato

Last edited:
Okay, so surskitty closed the old thread 'cause it was getting too long. For convenience, here's the last post I made in the old thread:

Emerald Espeon
Of course you get to keep them.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have:Pachirisu (Male), Sunkern (Male), Jigglypuff (Female), Pichu (Female), Togepi (Male), Ampharos (Female) and a Bluk Berry.

Superbird
Capture: +45 Points
Magikarp-f.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Seel (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: None

It makes me bizarrely proud that my area was so successful it had to be closed.

(I think that bit was supposed to be directed at KayKay, not me.)

But answering a post from a bit earlier than that, I'll have an Iapapa Berry, please.

Whoops, are you addressing me rather than Emerald Espeon since those were my catches? Just checking it was a typo before I add my prizes to my PC.

EDIT: Just saw Emeral Espeon's post. Thought so, hahaha. We all make that mistake sometimes, I think.

Oops. I was half-asleep at the time.

Emerald Espeon
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Skitty (Female), Wynaut (Male), Pidgeotto (Female), Buneary (Female), Smeargle (Female), Bayleef (Male) and an Iapapa Berry.

Superbird
Horsea Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female)
Total Points: 270

Superbird
Luvdisc Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female)
Total Points: 360

Shellder Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female)
Total Points: 405

Finneon Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female), Shellder (Female)
Total Points: 495

Ahaha it's okay.
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female), Shellder (Female)
Total Points: 540

Mudkip Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female), Shellder (Female), Staryu
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 675

Thanks for not doing that outdated meme-thing.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female), Shellder (Female), Staryu, Mudkip (Male)
Total Points: 765

You have 765 Points. This makes you eligible for: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Seel (Male), Magikarp (Female), Horsea (Female), Shellder (Female), Staryu, Mudkip (Male) and a Figy Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom